My tank with pippi 
- 2020.08.18 16:38 (UTC+0)
(don't look at the blueprint info 👀)
First of all, I apologize for my bad English (I'm French).
Ok, now i start the explications of the tanks and how to play it.
Description : small tank with 2 rockets and an attack gadjet.
The two rockets are each tilted to allow you to vary the angle of flight. For this, you must vary the time between the activation of the two rockets.
The attack gadjet increas your dps but you can use the reload gadjet.
Actually, the level of my dash rocket is 7 ans the level of my attack gadjet is 5. The level of
my pippi is 6, but if your pippi is level 7 you can ad an auto-defence tourrets at the middle of
the tank (at the middle to keep the tank's balanced)
How to play this tank :
When your ennemies charge (same as this image) or when you are too close to the cliff : use the first rocket (it's the left rocket in the tank and the lower one in the controls on the right of the screen) and the second a little bit time after (the other rocket). The time between the activation of the two rockets define the angle of flight, the more it is short the more you will go vertically but the longer it is the more you will go horizontal.
Now you have 2 solution : your enemy has fallen from the cliff or he's alife.
But be careful when you land not to go too far and try to land on your wheels.
If you ever find yourself in a situation like this, use the rockets in reverse order this time: use the second rocket and after a little bit time use the first.
Tips and tricks :
1. If you find yourself on your back like a turtle, use both rockets at the same time, but don't if you are too close to the cliff to the right
2. Try shoot your ennemies and use your speciel power when you fly.
Thanks for reading this far. If you have any questions, or a particular opinion on this tank, please post them in the comments.
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.02.24 2021.02.24 01:11 (UTC+0)
- 2021.02.04 2021.02.04 21:54 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.24 2021.01.24 09:35 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.07 2021.01.07 04:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 11:55 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 08:40 (UTC+0)