Change how Win Medals is calculated 
- 2021.09.19 00:27 (UTC+0)
Win Medals is the number of medals that is awarded to the winner of a match (conversely, medals are deducted from the loser). Right now, Win Medals is calculated based on the Medal Count of the two players. So, the bigger the difference of the Medal Count of the two players, the higher the Win Medals. This logic of award is somewhat flawed.
I propose Win Medals should be calculated based on Time-of-Match as well as Player-Medal-Count. Time-of-Match will show how strong a player is (i.e. a shorter Time indicates a stronger player) and as such is a merit based calculation. By adding Time into calculation of award, we are essentially encouraging players to become stronger, therefore making the game more exciting.
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.10.02 2021.10.02 02:50 (UTC+0)
- 2021.09.29 2021.09.29 20:48 (UTC+0)
- 2021.09.29 2021.09.29 14:04 (UTC+0)
- 2021.09.12 2021.09.12 08:38 (UTC+0)
- 2021.09.11 2021.09.11 17:05 (UTC+0)
- 2021.09.05 2021.09.05 04:50 (UTC+0)