Please... just fix the glitches/bugs 
- 2021.07.23 12:35 (UTC+0)
We've seen lately an astounding number of players exploiting known glitches/bugs in the game. Some of those glitches accompany us for a long time, without apparent attempts to solve them, and it really ruins the game when you see level 30 tanks in the top 50 being destroyed by level 17
It is tiresome to keep on tracking and pointing each and every wannabe "hacker" in the game. Isn't it a more effective way to deal with them by simply fixing the glitches that are most commonly exploited?
I'm talking about:
- "Editable-in-battle" glitch. This is the one I see most often. Due to some glitch related to the Hangar, the players enter the battlefield while still being able to "edit" the tanks, allowing them to disassemble, move around or even "delete" the opponent tank mid battle or even BEFORE battle, during the countdown, leading to a zero second victory. Used solely offensively. In my humble opinion, this is the glitch that should be tackled first.
- "Double-tank" glitch. Through this glitch, players are allowed to summon a copy of their tank of choice. I'm not completely sure how this exploit works, but I feel like it is related to the blueprint sharing/testing screens. Used solely offensively.
- "Stick-to-the-ceiling" glitch. Some blocks can cross the battlefield boundaries if enough force is applied. This allows lazy players to stick their tanks to the boundaries, enabling their tanks to effectively hang in the ceiling. Since players can already pretty much stick to the ceiling by simply using the rockets, I find this exploit to be less relevant, but still needy of a fix. Used mostly offensively.
- "Spinning-tread" glitch. This is a funny one. By making a set of treads rotate, they suddenly start to passively accelerate to the point where nodes break. At this moment, the tread wheels are sent flying at high speed and with erratic movements, disrupting opponents structures in the way. This is used both defensive and offensively. It is particularly destructive (and fun spoiler) for opponents with large sized tanks.
- "Buried-block" glitch. It is pretty easy to make blocks move outside of Hangar boundaries. When you do so, certain blocks will end up "buried" in the ground in the battlefield. This is used mostly defensively. Hell, it is so easy to do and so widespread, even I use this one. And even though I see this "buried" element as an interesting tactical tool, that maybe could be officially implemented (:3), I'd be happy to help fix it, should you need players' help...
If other players would like to complement this, do feel free...
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.08.09 2021.08.09 04:42 (UTC+0)
- 2021.07.03 2021.07.03 00:39 (UTC+0)
- 2021.06.28 2021.06.28 04:03 (UTC+0)
- 2021.06.28 2021.06.28 03:42 (UTC+0)
- 2021.06.11 2021.06.11 09:09 (UTC+0)
- 2021.06.11 2021.06.11 05:32 (UTC+0)