6/30(WED) Google's changed Log-in policy is applied on STOVE client
Hello, This is STOVE.
We would like to share Google's changed policy which is applied to STOVE Client.
Please refer to following guide to avoid your inconvenience.
● Application date
- 2021. 6. 30 (WED) 08:00 (KST)
※ Policy will be applied just after STOVE Client update
● Google type Log-in method after application of Google's changed policy
1. How to log in from Stove Client?
When you try to log in with Google (3rd party) from the stove client, you can log in through the web browser set in your OS to use it.
1) Click Google login (3rd party) from the STOVE client
2) Go to the browser login page
3) Log-in after Put your Google ID and password in
4) Click Open STOVE Client
2. How to log in from the web page
1) Click the login button from STOVE web page
2) Click Google Login (3rd party) from the log-in page
3) Go to web page log-in page
4) Login after entering your Google ID and password
5) Click the [Start Game] button on the web page
1. [Do you want to open STOVE Client?] popup is not exposed.
Please apply it as the default web browser after installing the Google Chrome browser via following link
☞ Go to Chrome download
2. [Do you want to open STOVE Client?] pop-up in Edge browser is not exposed intermittently.
Click Open STOVE Client again in the Edge browser.
3. It is not possible to log in with a Google simple account for some reasons
If the process does not proceed normally as described above
Please submit 1:1 inquiries through the link connected STOVE Customer Center at the bottom.
☞ Go to STOVE Customer Center
Other account types (Facebook, Twitter) can be used without change.
We will become STOVE that provides better service.
댓글을 입력하려면 로그인 해주세요.