Please log in.

Notice

Corrections made to an error regarding STOVE E-mail Account [5]

• OFFICIAL
  • STOVE
  • 2019.11.05 09:38 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 8042

Dear STOVE Users,

We have discovered functional errors today, and hereby announce the result after our investigation.

We have discovered a possibility for a functional error where the registered E-mail to an account can be altered, and started our investigation.

As a result of our investigation, we have discovered that there are possibilities for people to change registered E-mail address from one to another through an unauthorized procedure.

Therefore, we performed an action to correct this issue, and completed our modification effort to rid such risks.

Furthermore, we are currently thoroughly further investigating the cases in which the registered E-mail addresses have been altered through such procedures.

We will provide further information to STOVE users as soon as our further investigation is done via another announcement.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused to our users.

댓글 5

• images
    2019.11.06 01:05 (UTC+0)

BESTis there a possibility In the near future we can change our account usernames? even if it's for skystone I would really like this as an option

• images
    2019.11.06 01:05 (UTC+0)

is there a possibility In the near future we can change our account usernames? even if it's for skystone I would really like this as an option

• images
    2019.11.06 03:18 (UTC+0)

Is there any risk to the Credit card information that I have on my account, or any other personal information having been seen and/or changed?

• images
    2019.11.06 04:14 (UTC+0)

In 8-12 business weeks, you too can have a small chance to get to talk to one of our illustrious customer service members in order to get your account back. 

• images
    2019.11.06 07:23 (UTC+0)

This is a VERY serious issue.

People have lost their accounts because of this.

• images
    2019.11.06 08:42 (UTC+0)

are we getting compensation for this? This is a super-serious issue.

Notice의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠