Magical Atelier

OFFICIALMOBILECasualSmilegate Megaport

Ongoing Events

[Episode] Summer Event Guide [3]

  • OFFICIAL GM Lizzy
  • 2022.07.26 02:00 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 19454

The Stylish Fantasy World!

Hello there, Wizards! GM Lizzy dropping in!

 

The Summer Event will begin after the July maintenance! 


Complete event quests to obtain event-exclusive Costumes and Furniture! Once you collect all the event Costumes and Furniture, you will receive a 3★ and 4★ Boo Doll as collection rewards! So don't miss out on the crafting period!

 

You can participate in the Episode Event if you have reached Level 25 or higher, so check out the details below and do your best to craft and collect all of the limited Costumes and Furniture! ♥



 Summer Event Guide

- Players who have reached Level 25 or higher can participate in the Summer Event after the July maintenance.



◈ Summer Event Period Guide

- Event Period: Between July and August maintenance

Session

Event Details

Start of Event

End of Event

1

1st Round of Furniture/Costumes and Quests

After July Maintenance

Before August Maintenance

(Scheduled for 8/18)

Event Materials Obtainable

2

2nd Round of Furniture/Costumes and Quests

8/2/2022 15:00 UTC

※ A maintenance is scheduled for 8/18. We will inform you in a separate announcement.

 

◈ Summer Event Quest Guide

- Watch episodes featuring the event NPCs Sun and Lime through Quests.
- You must have reached Level 25 or higher and completed the Main Quest, “A Sorcerer in The Crimson Forest,” to start the Event Quests.

- Part 1 and Part 2 both contain 35 Quests each. You will have until the August maintenance to complete them. (You must complete the 35 Quests in Part 1 in order to begin the Quests in Part 2.)

- Designs and Blueprints for a number of event-limited Costumes and Furniture will be provided as Quest rewards

 

◈ Exclusive Summer Event Items Guide

- You can obtain exclusive event items during the Summer Event after the July maintenance.

- Event materials can stack up to 999.


◈ Summer Event Expedition Materials

- Special event materials will appear in General Expedition Regions during the Summer Event after the July maintenance.
- You can obtain Golden Sand (2022 Summer) by exploring (30% chance to get 3 Sand / 60% chance to get 5 Sand / 10% chance to get 10 Sand).


◈ Summer Event NPC Room

- You can access a special event NPC room during the Summer Event after the July maintenance.

- Summer Event exclusive NPC room “Honeymoon Summer” will be available in the Villager Journal.
- You can visit the NPC room after completing the event quest “[Event] Each Other's Holiday Preferences.”
- When you visit the NPC room, you can obtain the materials required to craft Event Furniture & Costumes such as normal materials and products. The list of products will change randomly every day. (Product list and purchase limit will reset at 15:00 UTC every day.)



◈ Craft Exclusive Summer Event Costumes (5★ Sunset Island)


◈ Sunset Island Dyes
- Preview in all dye colors


◈ Sunset Island Costume Crafting Recipe
- You can craft these Costumes between the July and August maintenance.
ㄴ 1st Round: can be crafted between the July and August maintenance
ㄴ 2nd Round: can be crafted between 8/2 15:00 UTC and August maintenance
- You can purchase Beach Conch, which are event materials, for 50 Hearts from the Point Shop every day until the August maintenance.


※ These Costumes can only be crafted during the event by going to [K&Q Workshop > Craft Costume].



◈ Craft Exclusive Summer Event Furniture (4★ Private Ocean)


◈ Private Ocean Furniture Crafting Recipe

- You can obtain them by crafting or as collection reward between the July and August maintenance. 

ㄴ 1st Round: can be crafted between the July and August maintenance
ㄴ 2nd Round: can be crafted between 8/2 15:00 UTC and August maintenance
- Golden Sand can be obtained from Expedition or Dispatch until the August maintenance, and Summer Scent Seashell can be obtained by assembling 5 Golden Sand. You can obtain the blueprint for the Furniture after completing the event quests.


※ These Furniture can only be crafted during the event by going to [K&Q Workshop > Craft Furniture].



◈ Summer Event Costume/Furniture Collection Rewards

- You can obtain Collection Rewards according to your Summer Event Costumes/Furniture collection history.

 

1) Costume Collection Reward
- You can obtain 2 Collection Rewards: one upon collecting 5 pieces of Sunset Island Costumes, and the other upon collecting 9 pieces.


2) Furniture Collection Reward
- You can obtain 2 Collection Rewards: one upon collecting 11 pieces of Private Ocean Collection, and the other upon collecting 22 pieces.


※ Summer Doll Box Product Chances

Doll

Producing Product

 

Boo A

(2022 Summer
 3★ Doll Box)

Good Job Stickers

16.6%

Meal Belt

16.6%

Dream Catcher

16.6%

Witches' Spices

16.6%

Memorizing Straw

16.6%

Goodnight Scented Candle

16.6%

Evening Sea Boo

(2022 Summer
 4★ Doll Box)

Red Lotus Badge

14.3%

Witches' Present Pouch

14.3%

Witches’ Cauldron

14.3%

Hot Magma Juice

14.3%

Venus Lamp

14.3%

Flaming Glasses

14.3%

Apollo's Laurel

14.3%

댓글 3

  • images
    2022.08.04 01:31 (UTC+0)

    Um, I ran out of request tickets (the one you use to help others) what do I do, can I get more? I checked the store, but I need to for limes quest ;-; I'm stuck

  • images
    2022.08.08 19:50 (UTC+0)

    I hit 25 right after it started and none of the event stuff ever happened for me except getting sand :(

  • images
    2022.08.11 07:40 (UTC+0)

    I just joined the game a few days ago and have been grinding all the Event quests.

    Since I just joined a few days ago, there’s no way for me to craft all the event clothing items since it’s impossible for me to get enough conches.


    do you think you guys can implement something or even a cash shop sale of conches so that people like me can complete their crafting? :(


    thank you! Love the game

Ongoing Events의 글