Expanding a Floor/Adding a Floor/1st Floor Setting
◈ Expanding a Floor
■ Why Expand the Shop?
- By expanding the shop and gaining more space, you will be able to place more Furniture and Dolls.
- More Furniture equals more Magicterior Points.
- Magicterior Points are combined from all floors.
- The floor size affects the maximum amount of Gold produced by Dolls as well as the maximum capacity of the Chat Room.
■ How to Expand a Floor
- Tap on [Manage], then [Expand] on the bottom left corner of the shop screen.
- You can expand a floor up to 32*32 in size.
- The higher the expansion level, the higher your Level and the higher the Grade of the Witches' Gem will be required.
◈ Adding a Floor
- Tap on [Floors] on the bottom left corner of the shop screen, then on [Add Floors]
- The initial size of a new floor is 16*16.
- The higher the floor, the higher your Level will be required and the higher the cost will be.
◈ 1st Floor Setting
- You can set one of your floors as the 1st floor.
- When other Witches and Wizards visit your shop, the first floor they will see will be the floor you set as the 1st floor.