Costume and Wardrobe
- You can obtain Costumes by crafting or drawing at [K&Q Workshop], or by opening [Costume Boxes] which can be acquired during an Expedition's Bonus Stage.
- You can use K&Q Stamps at the Pack Shop to purchase some of the Costumes on sale. Certain Costumes can be obtained from certain Costume Boxes.
■ Drawing at K&Q Workshop
- You can Draw Costumes at K&Q Workshop with Bucks or Premium Tickets.
- You receive 1 free draw per day. You can receive another free draw by watching an ad.
■ Crafting at K&Q Workshop
- You can craft Costumes at K&Q Workshop.
- Each Costume requires a different set of materials.
■ Costume Box
- You can obtain Costumes from Costume Boxes. Tap on [Probability Info] to view the list of obtainable Costumes.
- You can view the Costumes you own. You can also Enhance, Dye, and Synthensize them.
- You can use the Style Slots to save your styles.
■ Enhancing/Synthesizing a Costume
- You can access the Enhance screen or Synthesis screen.
■ Dyeing a Costume
- 3★ Costumes or higher (except for a few accessories) can be dyed.
[TIP] Even if a Costume’s initial Grade is 1★ or 2★, it can be dyed once it has been promoted to 3★.
[TIP] You can change your avatar’s eye color from the Dyeing screen.
■ Style Slot
- Style Slots allow you to save various styles and switch easily from one style to another.
- 1 Style Slot has been provided for free. You can expand up to 6 slots.
- You can purchase a Style Slot with Bucks. The maximum number of slots you can have is 6.
Cost of expanding / Provided
- For the Costumes saved in the Style Slots, the Grade of the Costume with the highest Charm Points will be applied.
[TIP] Save your style in a Style Slot. You will be able to change into it in no time in the Square!