◈ Enhancing a Costume
- You can enhance Costumes by using other Costumes or Costume Enhancement Materials.
- As a Costume’s Level increases, so does its Charm Points (CP).
- A Costume’s Maximum Level depends on its Grade.
◈ Promoting a Costume
- If you enhance a Costume to its Maximum Level, you can promote it to the next Grade.
- A Costume that has been promoted provides more Charm Points (CP) than before its promotion.
- In order to promote a Costume, you will need a Costume of the relevant Grade or promotion items.
◈ Synthesizing a Costume
- You can synthesize two Maximum level Costumes to obtain a Costume of the next Grade.
ㄴ Example: 4★ Lv. 40 item + 4★ Lv. 40 item → 5★ Lv. 1 item
- Some Costumes can only be obtained through Synthesis.
- You can obtain 2★ - 5★ items through Synthesis. 5★ Costumes cannot be synthesized.
- You will need a Witches' Gem as well as Gold to synthesize Costumes.
- The higher the Grade of the Costumes, the higher the Grade of the Witches' Gems will required.
[TIP] Tap on [Probability Info] on the Synthesis screen to view the synthesis-exclusive Costumes.