◈ Making a Request
- You can request an item that you need or send an item requested by another Guild Member through the Guild Chat’s Request tab.
- The list of items you can request depends on your Level.
1) How to Request Items
2) How to Send Items
- You can send the requested items freely within the Contribution limit for the day.
◈ Guild Donation
- Guild Members can donate Products or Materials that they own.
ㄴ You can obtain [Contribution, Guild Points (Ranking Points), Guild Coins] through donation. The amount will depend on the item that was donated.
1) Normal Donation
- You can make a donation with items that you own without any limit.
2) Special Donation
- You can make a special donation a limited number of times per day. You can receive a bigger reward than with normal donation.
- The special donation list changes every Monday at 12:00 AM.
◈ Guild Ranking
- Guild Ranking is determined based on the sum of Guild Points obtained by the Guild Members’ donation.
- Guild Ranking is calculated every Monday at 12:00 AM. You can view the result and claim your reward starting from 12:05 AM.
- Once calculation is over, the points will be reset according to the Ranking Grade.
Grade, minimum points for grading, maximum points for grading, grade after calculation, starting points after calculation
◈ Guild Ranking Reward
- All Guild Members affiliated with their respective Guilds at the time of calculation can claim the reward.
ㄴ You can claim the Guild Ranking Reward when you enter the Guild Room.
1) Guild Ranking Season Reward
Reward for everyone, Bucks, Guild Coins
Guild affiliation reward, Guild Victory Points
※ How to Use Guild Coins & Guild Victory Points [Go]
2) Guild Ranking Special Reward
- The TOP 100 Guilds that have obtained the most Guild Points will receive a special reward along with the season reward.