◈ Crafting Costume/Furniture
- Crafting Costume/Furniture is a system that allows you to obtain a Costume/Furniture that you want by using crafting materials at the K&Q Workshop.
■ Costume/Furniture Crafting Materials Guide
- There are 5 kinds of both Costume and Furniture crafting materials. Crystals are used when crafting high-grade Costume/Furniture.
- You can exchange Stardew for crafting materials at the Point Shop.
■ Costume/Furniture Crafting Guide
- Each Costume/Furniture requires different kinds and a different number of materials.
ㄴ Basically, the higher the Costume/Furniture’s grade, the more materials it requires.
- Costumes that are 4★ or higher may require particular Crystals. As for Furniture, larger ones that are 4★ or higher will require Crystals.
- The [Nostalgic Atelier, Nostalgic Bathroom, Nostalgic Bedroom, Nostalgic Kitchen, Nostalgic Attic Room] themes will only require Gold.
1) Materials Required for Costumes
2) Materials Required for Furniture
Grade, type, required materials, required crystals
■ How to Craft Costume/Furniture
1) Search by Theme
- You can search for the name of the Costume/Furniture theme that you want.
2) Search by Parts
- You can search for the name of the Costume/Furniture item that you want.
3) Wish List
- You can register Costumes that you want on your Wish List.
- If you register a Costume/Furniture on your Wish List, you will receive a notification once you obtain enough materials to craft it.
- Your Wish List allows you to easily check and craft the Costumes and Furniture that you want.
※ Since this guide has been written for the test version, it may differ from the actual in-game content.