◈ Auto Crafting
- Auto Crafting is a system in which you can make the Dolls that you own prod uce items that are unique to each of them.
■ Auto Craft Guide
- By placing your Dolls, you can produce unique items solely with materials, without having to use up Mana.
- Each Crafting Zone has up to 3 Crafting Slots, and you can use Gold to open them.
- Crafting-related buffs and NPC Affinity-related crafting bonuses do not apply to Auto Crafting.
■ Auto Crafting Doll Guide
- Condition 1: A Doll can perform Auto Crafting if its unique product is compatible with the Crafting Zone.
- Condition 2: Items that cannot be crafted at the Crafting Table cannot be auto-crafted.
- Enhancing a Doll increases max craft quantity, and promoting a Doll reduces production time.
- Leveling up or promoting a Doll will not change its unique product.
■ How to Auto Craft
1) Check the Dolls that can produce items by clicking the space over the Crafting Table.
2) Select a Doll to place and start crafting.
ㄴ Dolls that are placed on floors or that are on dispatch cannot be placed for auto-crafting.
3) After placing a Doll, tap the speech bubble for it to start auto-crafting.
4) You can collect completed items while Auto Crafting is still in progress, but you cannot cancel, reduce time, or instantly complete it.
■ Auto Crafting Icon