- You can view [Achievements/Set Effect/Collection/Codex] in the Codex.
- You can claim certain rewards as you meet certain conditions while playing the game.
- You can claim rewards for collecting items listed in a specific Collection.
- Each of the categories [Materials/Furniture/Costumes/Dolls] has a separate list of Collections.
- You can claim additional rewards as you progress with a Collection.
[TIP] In the Furniture Collections, you can Preview the completed set.
- You can search for any and all [Materials/Furniture/Costumes/Dolls] and check their information.
- You will not be able to search for Synthesis-exclusive Costumes.
- Tap on an item to view detailed information on it as well as how to obtain it.
◈ Set Effect
- If you collect certain items and complete a collection, you get a permanent passive buff.
■ How to See the List of Set Effects
- Lobby -> Manage -> Codex -> Set Effect is where you can see the collections.
- If you search for a specific item, you can see the Set Effect that includes the item.
[TIP] Some Set Effects require synthesized costumes!
※ Updates may bring new Set Effects.
■ Activating Set Effect
- When you obtain an item, the relevant article on the Set Effect list is checked.
- The relevant buff applies immediately as you complete a set.
■ Checking Set Effects
- Go to Management -> Codex -> Set Effect and tap [Buff Effect] to check the currently applied Set Effect buffs.