◈ Merlin Pass
- Merlin Pass is a mission-oriented season pass where you complete a set of missions during a specific period and claim the reward for each level.
- Merlin Pass missions and rewards change every season. You can check the details in-game.
■ Merlin Pass Guide
- You can purchase and use Merlin Pass after reaching Level 10.
- Your level is determined by the amount of Pass Points, which can be obtained through completing Merlin Pass missions. You can receive rewards according to the level.
ㄴ The amount of Pass Points differs depending on the mission’s difficulty.
※ This screen is under development and may differ from the actual Season 2 screen.
■ Merlin Pass Rewards
- Basic Reward: Every Wizard can claim the reward according to the Pass level they accomplished during the season.
- Pass Reward: Activated upon purchasing the Pass Ticket. The Wizards who purchased the ticket can claim both the basic reward and the bonus reward.
- Every reward can be claimed only once during the duration of the Pass.
[TIP] The final ticket reward is a new 4★ Doll!
※ Be sure to claim the reward during the period! Otherwise, you cannot receive it!
■ Merlin Pass Exclusive Benefits
- By purchasing the Merlin Pass Ticket, you can get the ticket reward and special benefits.
ㄴ Special benefits last for the duration of Merlin Pass and finish at the end of the season.
|More Day of Week Expedition Compasses Daily||Day of Week Expedition Compass + 2|
|Storage Expansion||Storage +20|
|Furniture Storage +50|
|Costume Storage +50|
|Wish List Expansion||Max Saves +20|
- You can purchase the Merlin Pass Ticket at the shop, and it is not refundable as the benefits apply immediately upon purchase.