- You can play Mini-Games in the Square. The game changes every week, and you can obtain rewards after playing it.
- Go to the Merlin-shaped truck in the Square to play Mini-Games.
ㄴ You can enter the Square after completing the “Prepare New Clothes” Quest which appears at Level 14.
■ Mini-Game Guide
- You can play 3 Mini-Games, and the list changes at 15:00 UTC every Monday.
■ List of Mini-Games
- 3 Mini-Games among the list below are selected every week.
※ The list is as of 4/14, and more Mini-Games will be added through updates.
■ How to Participate in Mini-Games
- Every Mini-Game requires 1 Mini-Game Ticket to play.
ㄴ The number of daily tickets is 10, and it resets at 15:00 UTC every day. You can purchase more tickets at the Point Shop with K&Q Stamps.
Choose a Mini-Game -> Start and play the game -> Obtain reward according to the accumulated result
※ You can’t play the game if there are less than 1 minute 10 seconds left until the end time.
■ Mini-Game Rewards
- You can get a reward for each level of the accumulated score, and the reward list resets at 15:00 UTC every Sunday.
ㄴ Each Mini-Game has a different standard of the rewarding score. You can check the details in-game.
■ Mini-Game Ranking
- The ranking shows the top 30 players who recorded the highest score in one playthrough.
- Ranking information updates every hour, and the highest score recorded does not reset.
- Mini-Game Ranking does not provide any extra reward.