[Maintenance] 11/10(Fri) Patch Notice 
This is GM Dominiel.
Epic Seven will have a patch on 11/10(Fri).
Please note that while players may experience some server instability during this time, your game data will be unaffected.
Please see below for more details.
■ 11/10(Fri) Patch Information
1. Schedule: 11/10(Fri) 11:00 UTC
- An issue where Players cannot Limit Break 1~3★ Artifacts that have no Limit Break Level yet after enhancing to the maximum Level possible.
- An issue where the scroll located on the right side of the Hero List does not work after entering the Hero Info tab by selecting a random Hero from the Team Formation Screen and returning.
- An issue where the Hero List on the right side disappears when tapping the Back button after entering Info and Story tab from the Change Supporter screen
- An issue where certain images in Help does not match the guiding details
- An issue where the description text of the Free Covenant Summon item included in Group Summon Limited Pack 1 is not displayed
※ Please Note
- Even if the game closes after the patch application, the player’s game data will be unaffected.
- Once the patch is distributed, reconnecting to the game will automatically install the patch.
- During the patch, you may be abruptly disconnected from the game. Reconnecting the game will allow you to play as normal.
- If possible, we ask that our players wait until the patch is over to log into the game.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to this patch. We will continue doing our best to provide you with the best service possible.
댓글을 입력하려면 로그인 해주세요.
I have lost my character which I have had for a very long time now, with this damn update. I was playing up to about two weeks ago. A now I can’t find any of my login info.