[New/Returning Heir Tip] Ruem / Europe / Newbie and general enjoyment tips
- Meta units are great and all, but it's perfectly fine to spend your resources/gear pieces on a few characters you just like, or find interesting.
- Use the "Grace of Growth" system to actually try out a character you think you might want/like, and then pull it out once you decided if you wanna build it or not, instead of just seeing it as a "free" upgraded character for the first unit you throw in there. This can save you from alot of wasted materials in the long run.
- the game feels hella overwhelming for a while, but as long as you just search up how to do your daily/weekly quests, and maybe the current event. Then you will be getting most of the worthwhile stuff, and can just do take your time learning/progressing at your own pace.
- Crafted gear does not have to be perfect in order to be a great piece for a long time, as long as it mainly rolls into the things you actually want + you stick to purple/red pieces :)
- Epic seven actually have a great story with a lot of lovable characters, if you are into that kind of stuff like me!
Remember to have fun fellow Heirs!
댓글을 입력하려면 로그인 해주세요.