[Update] 3/30 (Thu) Update Content (Edited 3/30) 
- 2023.03.29 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
- The name of Architect Laika was incorrectly written in the notice and has been corrected.
- Epic Seven Bottle of Knowledge Improvements have been added to the Other Improvements and Adjustments section.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you for this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on March 30.
1. Arena Indomitable Season Ending
The Arena Indomitable Season that began on 1/9 (Mon) will end and the pre-season will begin.
■ Arena Season Schedule
- The following is the schedule for the end of the Indomitable Season and the start of the Valorous Season.
Arena Indomitable Season Ending
4/2 (Sun) 13:00 UTC
4/2 (Sun) 22:00 UTC
4/3 (Mon) 05:00 UTC
4/2 (Sun) 18:00 UTC ~ TBD
4/3 (Mon) 03:00 UTC ~ TBD
4/3 (Mon) 10:00 UTC ~ TBD
Valorous Season Beginning
※ The schedule for the ending of the Arena pre-season and opening of the Valorous Season will be announced at a later notice.
※ Detailed information about the distribution of the Frame rewards for the Arena Indomitable Season will be announced in a later notice.
※ For more information regarding the end of the Arena Indomitable Season, please see this link. [Arena Indomitable Season Closing Information]
2. New 5★ Hero Architect Laika
An unwelcome guest with an unknown motive.
Players will be able to meet Architect Laika in Covenant, Mystic, and Moonlight Summons.
■ Architect Laika
3. New Specialty Change Ainos 2.0
This Specialty Change will be available for the 3★ Hero Ainos allowing her to become Ainos 2.0.
Once you complete the Specialty Change, the Hero will receive a new illustration, an improved skill, and a new skill animation.
Also, their skills and stats can be enhanced further via the Skill Tree.
■ Ainos 2.0
[Specialty Change - New Skill Information]
■ How to Unlock the Specialty Change Quest
- Clear Stage 10-10. Central Control Room in Episode 3
- Reach Lv 30 with Ainos
■ How to Access
- From the Lobby, go to the Hero menu > Recruit > Specialty Change > Ainos > Start Specialty Change Quest
- Complete three Specialty Change Quests and a Trial Battle.
- After completing a Specialty Change, the Hero’s appearance and skills will change, and the Hero cannot be reverted to their previous state.
■ Skill Tree
- Heroes that go through a Specialty Change can be enhanced further via the Skill Tree.
- Runes can be enhanced in the Skill Tree. Doing so will consume elemental Runes.
The following rune effects are based on their max-enhanced values.
* Mineral Rune - Increases Defense by 15%.
* Health Rune - Increases Health by 25%.
* Speed Rune - Speed increases by 5.
* Earth Rune - Increases Effectiveness of Dark elemental allies by 5%.
* Life Rune - When Maneuver Support is activated, recovers Health of the ally with the highest Attack except for the caster by 5%.
(This effect is applied before dispelling a debuff)
* Prosperity Rune - When using Enhanced Firepower Cube, has a 20% chance to increase duration of increased Attack for Dark elemental allies to 3 turns.
* Guard Rune - At the start of the first battle, has a 100% chance to increase Effect Resistance of the caster for 2 turns.
* Harvest Rune - At the start of the first battle, gains 5 Soul per Dark elemental ally. Applies up to three units.
* Achievement Rune - After using Enhanced Firepower Cube, when the caster is at max Health, has a 100% chance to acquire 2 additional Soul.
* Trust Rune – When using Enhanced Firepower Cube, has a 100% chance to dispel one debuff from Dark elemental allies.
4. Moonlight Theater, The Spreading Schism
The story of Moonlight Heroes in another world.
The Spreading Schism of the Moonlight Theater is now available.
Act 1 - 3
3/30 (Thu) after the maintenance ~
Act 4 - 7
4/13 (Thu) after the maintenance ~
■ How to Enter
Clear Episode 2 Chapter 10 stage 10-10. Twisted Core
■ The Spreading Schism Basic Information
- The Spreading Schism is staged in Zero-Defects City.
- It consists of 7 acts in total, and you can play normal battle stages and story stages.
- All stages in Moonlight Theater will proceed as NPC Battles and will not provide any stage clear reward.
- The first act will be available for free and watching the next act immediately after will cost Theater Tickets.
- You can receive Theater Tickets as a Cast Reward if you own Heroes that appear in the story.
- Cast Rewards are obtainable once per Hero.
- You can acquire 2 illustrations by clearing each episode.
- The illustration obtained will be added to [Journal > Art Journal > Moonlight Theater > The Spreading Schism].
5. Lilias & Bastion of Perlutia Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event meet the Fire elemental Knight, Lilias who through Dual Attack can create an advantageous situation for her team as well as protect her allies by dispelling their debuffs. Players can also obtain the Artifact, Bastion of Perlutia, which, at the start of battle, grants a barrier to the ally with the highest Attack, protecting them from the enemy's powerful attack.
3/30 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 4/6 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
6. Coin Shop Item List Renewal
The purchase limit for items in the Covenant and Galaxy Coin Shops will reset and there will be a rotation of the Heroes sold in each shop.
The Coin Shop resets on the first of every month at 03:00 UTC.
4/1 (Sat) 03:00 UTC
■ Reset Details
1. The purchase limit for items in the Coin Shop will reset.
2. The refresh limit for Lv. 85 Epic Equipment/Accessories will reset.
3. Covenant Coin Shop: Three 5★ Covenant Hero Rotation (Fire, Ice, Earth)
4. Galaxy Coin Shop: Three 5★ Moonlight Hero Rotation (Light, Dark)
7. Other Improvements and Adjustments
[ Lucky Week Dash Pack ]
- Sales Period: 3/29/2023 (Wed) 15:00 ~ 4/5/2023 (Wed) 14:59 UTC
* The Pack will be available on the 5th-week update.
- Availability: Available at Rank 4 or higher.
- Purchase Limit: Once during the sale period
※ Lucky Week Dash Pack Details
- The 10 summons from the Lucky Week Dash Pack will not include any Moonlight, Limited, Collaboration, or Free Heroes.
- New 5★ Covenant Heroes who had their Drop Rate Up Banner Summon end prior to the sales of the Lucky Week Dash Pack will be included.
■ Adventure and Story
- Typos in certain dialogues in the Moonlight Theater, "Neither Life Nor Death Exists" will be corrected.
- Typos in certain dialogues in the 5★ Hero Eligos's Side Story will be corrected.
■ Hero and Monsters
- Improvements will be made to add a passive icon for the skill "Nightmare Illusion" of the 5★ Hero, Specter Tenebria.
ㄴIts skill description will also be changed. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where some battle animations for the 2★ monster Gryphon not displaying properly will be resolved.
- An issue where some of the [Level up] voice lines for the 5★ hero, Tamarinne did not play properly will be fixed.
- An issue where the Hero Review and Hero Details Sharing icons were not displayed when selecting the 3★ Hero, Kikirat v2 on the Hero menu, will be fixed.
- An issue preventing players from submitting Hero reviews for 4★ Mercedes will be fixed.
■ Music Player
- New songs will be added.
How to Unlock
Episode 2 Chapter 10-10. Twisted Core
■ [Stats] Filter Added
- The existing [CP] filter will be expanded with the addition of the [Stats] filter.
- The default sorting option will be set as [Stats].
- When selecting [Stats], an additional menu that will let you select details will be displayed.
- When selecting certain stats, the stats icon will also be displayed.
※ The sorting criteria will remain unchanged even after leaving and returning to the UI screen, following sorting by certain stats.
※ When applying rate-based stats, the stats will be shown as a percentage value instead of a numerical value. (Decimal points will not be displayed)
■ Lobby Setting Screen Improvements
- Improvements will be made to change the Lobby setting screen to full-screen.
■ Merurin's Check-in Reward Board Design Changes
■ Epic Seven Bottle of Knowledge Improvements
- We have made improvements to the Hunt, Expedition, Abyss, Catalyst, and Artifacts/Equipment pages in the Bottle of Knowledge to provide more detailed information about the Heroes.
1) Tapping the Hero icon on the list will display a pop-up showing the Hero’s average stats equipped with Equipment Sets, Exclusive Equipment, and Artifacts.
2) A ‘Home’ button has been added to the top of the page allowing players to easily move to other content.
3) Heroes or Artifacts that can be acquired through Story Summon will have where they can be acquired displayed at the bottom of the pop-up.
- The Bottle of Knowledge data is updated according to the schedule below. (Same for all servers.)
Abyss. Hunt, Expedition Statistics Pages
Every Thursday 01:40 ~ 03:00 UTC
Catalyst Journal, Artifacts/Equipment Statistics Page
Every Friday 01:40 ~ 03:00 UTC
- Improvements will be made to Soulburn gauge UI.
- Improvements will be made to the description for Automaton Tower Curse Devices to include descriptions for the curse effect.
- The [Teams] button will no longer be displayed on the battle failure screen in [Automaton Tower].
- An issue where the replay button was not displayed at the top of the screen while playing World Arena replay when tapping parts outside the battle result pop-up screen will be fixed.
- An issue where incorrect system texts were displayed on one of the Lobby icons, will be fixed.
- The Episode Dash Pack will be displayed according to the adjusted conditions.
- An issue where the Hero grade that is no longer used is displayed in [Abyss > Abyss Challenge Mode] will be fixed.
- An issue where the Hero's battle contributions were not displayed properly on the battle results after battling a World Boss will be fixed.
- An issue where the inventory button did not function properly after setting up Background battling will be fixed.
- An issue where the message indicating Moonlight's Blessing Heroes cannot be used in Defense Team was displayed outside the UI when using the Spread function while setting the Arena Defense Team, will be fixed to ensure that the message is displayed correctly within the UI.
- An intermittent issue where the profile's rank was not displayed properly, will be fixed.
- An issue where the MVP Hero shown on the end battle screen did not match the MVP Hero shown on the Battle Result screen will be fixed.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2023.06.03 2023.06.03 13:41 (UTC+0)
- 2023.06.02 2023.06.02 04:12 (UTC+0)
- 2023.06.02 2023.06.02 01:39 (UTC+0)
- 2023.05.31 2023.05.31 20:35 (UTC+0)
- 2023.05.31 2023.05.31 18:41 (UTC+0)
- 2023.05.31 2023.05.31 13:20 (UTC+0)