[Update] 12/1 (Thu) Update Content 
This is GM Dominiel!
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
* Please note that for this week, no maintenance will be required, and the update will be applied automatically. Please see below for more details.
1. Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」, Chapter 2
ae-aespa who woke up in Orbis, begin their journey to find their scattered members and go back to FLAT.
The Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 consists of 4 chapters in total and each chapter will be unlocked successively during the Collaboration period.
12/1/2022 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 1/5/2023 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
■ How to Enter
Clear Episode 1 Stage 2-10. Sage Minaret
■ Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 Information
[Chapter Opening Schedule]
- The Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 consists of 4 Chapters.
11/24/2022 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/5/2023 (Thu) 02:59UTC
12/1/2022 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 1/5/2023 (Thu) 02:59UTC
Will be revealed later
Will be revealed later
[ BGM ]
- Designated music will be played as the BGM on the title.
- Some exclusive Epic Seven music will be played in Side Story.
[Enhanced Heroes - Week 2]
Lead Hero Buffs
Lv. 60 / Awakened to 6★ / +15 Enhanced Skills
Attack, Health – 30% Increase
Attack, Health – 30% Increase
Flan, Landy, Vigilante Leader Glenn, Sonia, Maid Chloe, Muse Rima, Bomb Model Kanna, Command Model Laika, Godmother, Glenn, Rima
- The Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 does not provide any Event currency, but players can acquire Unity Points by clearing stages and achieving Reputation achievements for each chapter.
※ Acquired Unity Points can be used in nævis's Control Room.
※ As there isn't any event currency for the Side Story, it will not provide Exchange, Goblin Gates, or Enhanced Artifact.
■ nævis's Control Room
- You can acquire special rewards from nævis's Control Room by spending Unity Points collected from the Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」.
- The Unity Points that can be acquired for ae-aespa members in each chapter are different.
[Chapter 2 Unlock Condition]
Clear chapter 1 stage 11. Epitaph Ruins
Chapter 2, Distorted Politia opens
- In the Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」, regular stages, story stages, and multi-difficulty stages will be available. In addition, Goblin's Den, and MolaGora Habitat will be available.
- Players will be able to unlock the next stage by completing the stage prior to it.
- The stages where NPC teams battle on the initial entry will be changed to proceed with your own team after the initial clear.
- Story Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not contain any battles.
- Story Stages do not provide Unity Points.
- The Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 will provide a multi-difficulty stage for each chapter.
- Players will be able to unlock the next stage by completing the one prior.
- Players can complete Hell difficulty in each stage 5 times during the Side Story period.
[S. Goblin's Den / S. MolaGora Habitat]
- During the Special Side Story period, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」, Goblin's Den, and MolaGora Habitat will be available.
- Players will be able to complete S. Goblin’s Den and S. MolaGora Habitat once per chapter during the Side Story period.
※ The following content has been created by adapting aespa's universe and is unrelated to SMCU's aespa origin story.
2. New 5★ Hero, ae-NINGNING
A Hero who enjoys singing and drawing and makes for a wonderful hacker duo with NINGNING.
Meet the new limited 5★ Hero ae-NINGNING, who is currently in SYNK DIVE with NINGNING, in the Limited Drop Rate Up event.
3. New 5★ Artifact, EXIF Detective (E.d.) Gadget
■ The Soul Weaver-exclusive 5★ Limited Artifact, EXIF Detective (E.d.) Gadget will be added.
4. ae-NINGNING & EXIF Detective (E.d.) Gadget Limited Drop Rate Up!
In this Limited Drop Rate Up event, meet the Fire Elemental Soul Weaver, ae-NINGNING, who can change the Combat Readiness of allies and enemies and inflict barrier inversion. Players can also obtain the Soul Weaver exclusive Artifact, EXIF Detective (E.d.) Gadget, which increases Combat Readiness of the caster after using a non-attack skill and removes Soul from the enemy.
12/1 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 12/15 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
■ Summon Currency
- ae's Bookmark, Covenant Bookmark
- ae's Bookmark will be used first before Covenant Bookmark. (1 per summon)
※ You can obtain ae's Bookmark through various web events such as the Special In-game Check-in Event.
5. Coin Shop Item List Renewal
The purchase limit for items in the Covenant and Galaxy Coin Shops will reset and there will be a rotation for the Heroes sold in each shop.
The Coin Shop resets on the first of every month at 03:00 UTC.
12/1 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
■ Reset Details
1. The purchase limit for items in the Coin Shop will reset.
2. The refresh limit for Lv. 85 Epic Equipment/Accessories will reset.
3. Covenant Coin Shop: Three 5★ Covenant Hero Rotation (Fire, Ice, Earth)
4. Galaxy Coin Shop: Three 5★ Moonlight Hero Rotation (Light, Dark)
You can also enjoy the Collaboration through various events other than the update during the Collaboration period.
Not only can you get in-game items, but you can also enter a raffle to have a chance to win prizes. Please make sure to check the event information that will be uploaded on STOVE!
댓글을 입력하려면 로그인 해주세요.
I need the Butterfly pet please xD
Fix your ******* game you morons.
certain people are having an issue with labyrinth not resetting for the month.
I Really do Hate you People
Where is the Slime colab? D:
We're having a collab right now and you're asking for another...
We are lucky if we get it next year.
End boss of side story and also the name of a *** toy THE BLACK MAMBA.
Epic Seven x aespa Collaboration Celebration!Play Epic Seven with your friends and receive in-game emojis and a chance to win aespa merchandise!(Important! You can receive 'The Beginner's Reward Set' when you enter the code!)
▶ Watch the video : https://static.smilegatemegaport.com/rafferalYc.html?lang=en&hero=2
▶ Invitation Code: 06F26DA89C
▶ Play the game: https://epic_seven.sng.link/Dvgpz/wm0q
Yay more of side story so far its good
Albeit confusing as hell.