[Update] 11/24 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2022.11.23 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel!
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
You can check Epic Seven x aespa Collaboration as well as the content update information
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, November 24.
1. Epic Seven x aespa Collaboration!
The Epic Seven x aespa Collaboration will take place over the course of six weeks!
■ Title Screen Change
11/24/2022 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/5/2023 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
- The Tap to start button on the title screen will be displayed as Tap to Synk button during the Collaboration period.
■ Lobby Illustration Update
- You can set the Collaboration Illustration as your Lobby after you acquire one.
- Acquired ae-aespa Heroes will be displayed in the Lobby after setting the Collaboration Illustration as your Lobby.
(You can see more details regarding the Lobby Improvements in 6. Lobby Improvements) .
- How to acquire: Clear Chapter 1 Stage 11. Epitaph Ruins in the Special Side Story, A Step Towards KWANGYA
- How to set it as your Lobby:
② Tap the Detail Settings button after selecting Illustration Lobby located on the far right of the Lobby Settings pop-up screen.
③ Select the unlocked Epic Seven x aespa Collaboration Lobby Illustration under the Side Story menu.
④ Tap the Select as Lobby button.
■ Special Summon Currency Update
- Special summon currency, ae's Bookmarks, which can be used to summon ae-aespa Heroes will be added.
- How to Acquire: You can obtain ae's Bookmark through various web events such as the Special In-game Check-in Event.
- Usage: You can use them as summon currency to summon ae-aespa Heroes during their Drop Rate Up in-game. (1 ae's Bookmark used per summon)
(ae's Bookmark will be used first before Covenant Bookmark.)
A Bookmark that can summon ae-aespa from FLAT
2. Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」, Chapter 1
ae-aespa who woke up in Orbis, begin their journey to find their scattered members and go back to FLAT.
The Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 consists of 4 chapters in total and each chapter will be unlocked successively during the Collaboration period.
11/24/2022 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/5/2023 (Thu) 02:59UTC
■ How to Enter
Clear Episode 1 Stage 2-10. Sage Minaret
■ Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 Information
[Chapter Opening Schedule]
- The Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 consists of 4 Chapters.
11/24/2022 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/5/2023 (Thu) 02:59UTC
Will be revealed later
Will be revealed later
Will be revealed later
[ BGM ]
- aespa's Black Mamba will be played as the BGM on the title and the Side Story screen.
- Some exclusive Epic Seven music will be played in Side Story.
[Enhanced Heroes - Week 1]
Lead Hero Buffs
Lv. 60 / Awakened to 6★ / +15 Enhanced Skills
Attack, Health – 30% Increase
Attack, Health – 30% Increase
Flan, Landy, Vigilante Leader Glenn, Sonia, Maid Chloe, Muse Rima, Bomb Model Kanna, Command Model Laika, Godmother, Glenn, Rima
※ The Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 does not provide any Event currency, but players can acquire Unity Points by clearing stages and achieving Reputation achievements for each chapter.
※ Acquired Unity Points can be used in nævis's Control Room.
※ As there isn't any event currency for the Side Story, it will not provide Exchange, Goblin Gates, or Enhanced Artifact.
■ nævis's Control Room
- You can acquire special rewards from nævis's Control Room by spending Unity Points collected from the Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」.
- The Unity Points that can be acquired for ae-aespa members in each chapter are different.
[Chapter 1 Unlock Condition]
Clear chapter 1 stage 11. Epitaph Ruins
- In the Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」, regular stages, story stages, and multi-difficulty stages will be available. In addition, Goblin's Den, and MolaGora Habitat will be available.
- Players will be able to unlock the next stage by completing the stage prior to it.
- The stages where NPC teams battle on the initial entry will be changed to proceed with your own team after the initial clear.
- Story Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not contain any battles.
- Story Stages do not provide Unity Points.
- The Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」 will provide a multi-difficulty stage for each chapter.
- Players will be able to unlock the next stage by completing the one prior.
- Players can complete Hell difficulty in each stage 5 times during the Side Story period.
[S. Goblin's Den / S. MolaGora Habitat]
- During the period of the Special Side Story, 「A Step Towards KWANGYA」, Goblin's Den, and MolaGora Habitat will be available.
- Players will be able to complete S. Goblin’s Den and S. MolaGora Habitat once per chapter during the Side Story period.
- Players can receive an illustration after completing each chapter.
- All illustrations obtained will be added to [Journal > Art Journal > Side Story > A Step Towards KWANGYA].
Common - 5★ P.O.S
- Battle Pet 3★ nævis's Butterfly
[Illustration Pack: Infinite Space]
[Illustration Lobby: FLAT]
※ The following content has been created by adapting aespa's universe and is unrelated to SMCU's aespa origin story.
3. New 5★ Hero, ae-WINTER
A Hero who likes gaming and knows how to lighten up the mood with her bright energy! ae-WINTER can proficiently wield any weapon in existence.
Meet the new limited 5★ Hero ae-WINTER, who is currently in SYNK DIVE with WINTER, in the Drop Rate Up event.
4. New 5★ Artifact, The Armament
■ The Thief-exclusive 5★ Limited Artifact, The Armament will be added.
5. ae-WINTER & The Armament Limited Drop Rate Up!
In this Limited Drop Rate Up event, meet the Fire Elemental Thief, ae-WINTER who can protect herself with her passive skill, stun the enemy, and shine brighter with her Skill 3, Black Out, which grants a stackable increased Attack effect in battles that last longer. Players can also obtain the Thief exclusive Artifact, The Armament, which increases Critical Hit Chance of the caster and grants a barrier equal to the caster's Level after using a non-attack skill.
11/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 12/8 (Thu) 02:59UTC
■ Summon Currency
- ae's Bookmark, Covenant Bookmark
- ae's Bookmark will be used first before Covenant Bookmark. (1 per summon)
6. Lobby Improvements
The lobby function where you can set different themes will be added.
Decorate your Lobby with different themes!
■ New Lobby Type
① You can use Stickers, Background Packs, Expressions, Hero Skins, and Heroes you acquired to decorate your Lobby.
② [Save] Button: You can save your current settings displayed on the screen.
③ [Select as Lobby] Button: You can save your current settings and set it as your Lobby.
※ Hero Lobby Setting Example
- You can decorate your Lobby using the illustrations registered in your Art Journal.
※ Illustration Lobby Setting Example
※ The Illustration distributed to celebrate the new Lobby update will be sent to your mailbox after the maintenance on 11/24 (Thu).
ㄴ Collection Period: 11/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 12/22 (Thu) 17:59 UTC (Sent to your mailbox, Storage Period: 7 days)
※ When setting Hero or Illustration Lobby, the setting will be synchronized for all devices.
※ When setting Hero or Illustration Lobby, some UI locations can be changed or removed.
- Change of location: Secret Shop, Pop-Up-Shop, Sanctuary, and Expedition
- Removed: Lobby table and assigned Heroes / Pet
7. New 5★ Hero, Zio
The emperor of Theranhad who leads the era of revolution
Players will be able to meet Zio in Covenant, Mystic, and Moonlight Summons.
※ Some effects of his skill, Bow Down Before Me will be changed.
※ When used by AI during Auto Battle, his skill, Bow Down Before Me, will be used on enemies with high Combat Readiness first.
■ Zio Memory Imprint
- Identical Heroes, Unknown Slates, and Dark Coffer can be used for Memory Imprint.
* Availability: 5 times per account after acquiring the 5★ Hero, Zio
* How to Purchase: Shop > Transmit Stone > Select Dark Coffer
* Cost: 10 Gold Transmit Stones
8. Three New Exclusive Equipment Added
New Exclusive Equipment for the 5★ Heroes, Haste and Bomb Model Kanna and the 4★ Hero, Assassin Cidd, will be added to the Hall of Trials Exchange.
Players can obtain Exclusive Equipment from the Hall of Trials Exchange using Wisdom’s Gaze.
Exclusive Equipment stats and skill effects will be applied randomly when the equipment has been purchased.
■ Exclusive Equipment Information
[5★ Bomb Model Kanna]
[4★ Assassin Cidd]
9. Krau & Holy Sacrifice Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet Krau, an Ice Elemental Knight who is able to contain his enemies with his high Health as well as protect his allies. Players can also obtain the Knight-exclusive Artifact, Holy Sacrifice which, after the caster receives lethal damage, has a chance to revive the caster and grant a barrier.
11/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 12/1 (Thu) 02:59UTC
10. Other Improvements and Adjustments
- A new pack will be added to [Shop > Pack]
[Welcome Back! Custom Pack]
- The sale period for the Welcome Back! Custom Packs 1 and 2 which were sold in-game will end. It will be renewed with improved Pack items.
- Sales Schedule: 11/24 (Thu) after the maintenance
- Purchase Requirements: Available for returning Heirs for 14 days after the player returns to Epic Seven.
- Purchase Limit: Once per account
Select an item for each slot
4-5★ Element Summon Connection Selection Chest (Excluding Light and Dark) / 5 Connections
[Potion of Ascension]
Lv. 85 Epic Equipment Selection Chest (set/piece selectable)
※ If the current Pack is displayed in the Shop before the maintenance on 11/24 (Thu), only the current Pack will be available for purchase.
※ If you are a returning player after the maintenance on 11/24 (Thu), you will be able to purchase the renewed Welcome Back! Custom Pack.
■ Adventure and Story
- Typos in certain dialogue in the Special Side Story, A Fable of the Demons of Natalon will be fixed.
- An issue where the Boss Zio in Episode 4, Chapter 10-5 Jealous Square did not flee with Revive effect triggered when defeated after he steals the opponent's Revive buff using his skill, No More Games - Bow Down Before Me, will be fixed.
- The skill descriptions for the 2★ Monsters Blood Slime, Vicious Dragon Soldier, and Flame Silva will be modified to match their actual effect. No functional changes will be made.
- Typos in certain dialogue in the first episode of Dagger Sicar Reputation Story will be fixed.
- Typos in certain dialogue in Episode 4, Hidden Story will be fixed.
- An issue where the voice line of 'Acquired' for some Specialty Change Heroes, which is not used in-game appeared on the Voice-overs menu, will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made to display the passive skill name when a Counter attack is triggered by passive effects from 3★ Heroes Savior Adin, Holy Flame Adin, and Muwi.
- An issue where the 5★ Hero Politis' skill, Astral Guide was applied to normal monsters with Immune buff, will be fixed.
- An issue where incorrect system texts were displayed and the skill did not activate properly when the 3★ Hero Adin uses her skill Lightning Bolt in World Arena, will be fixed.
- The relationships of the 5★ Hero, Ran, will be updated.
- An issue where an incorrect Element icon was displayed on the Details screen of 3★ Hero Savior Adin will be fixed.
- Some of the conditions to unlock the Specialty Change Quest for the 3★ Specialty Change Hero, Vigilante Leader Glenn will be changed.
Complete 10-10. Shrieking Hall in Episode 1
Clear Stage 10-10. Central Control Room in Episode 3
※ If the quest is currently in progress, you can proceed with the quest regardless of the changed condition.
※ If the quest is canceled, you must meet the changed condition to proceed with the Specialty Change quest.
■ Arky's 7-Day Growth Guide (New and Returning) Event Improvements
① The current Points Acquired will be displayed.
② The Lock icon will be displayed when you cannot acquire rewards.
③ A [Receive All] button will be added.
■ 5★ Moonlight Hero Recruitment Event Improvements
- A pop-up screen will be displayed to inform players regarding the event at the start and end of the event on the Lobby > Event button.
- An issue where the skin icon was not displayed properly after resuming the battle when the opponent pauses the battle while the skill animation is in progress in World Arena > Mock Battle > Round Mode, will be fixed.
- An intermittent issue where the battle did not proceed properly while battling the boss Cold Eye Lich in Labyrinth > Nixied's Sanctum Area 2, will be fixed.
- An issue where the boss General Purrgis' skill effect for Battle Signal was different from the skill description in Abyss > Challenge Mode, will be fixed.
- An issue where a message displayed the unlock condition of Connection instead of Recruit when tapping the button Recruit from the Quick Menu while the condition was not met, will be fixed.
- An issue where the goblin's facial image had a boss-only frame around it from the list of unlocked quests in AP Exchange of Episode 2, Chapter 3, Mining City Aakhen, will be fixed.
- An issue where the battle did not proceed properly and the player was forced to select the Details button instead of supporters in the World Boss > Select Supporters screen will be fixed.
- An issue where the text, fortress, was not displayed properly when returning to the main screen of Guild War using the Back button after, will be fixed.
- An issue where reducing the effect of Combat Readiness increase was applied to Azimanus Watchers in the Hall of Trials, will be fixed.
- Details of the menu shown when tapping a Hero in the Lobby (basic Lobby)will be changed.
- Additional information will be added to War Reward and MVP Reward in Help > Guild War.
- Improvements will be made to display only the latest used Hero when the same Hero before and after the Specialty Change was shown on the list of previously banned Hero during the pre-ban phase in World Arena.
- An issue where the story did not proceed properly when selecting a story from Hero > Details > Hero Story > View Story, will be fixed.
- An issue where both the same Hero before and after the Specialty Change were banned when both of them exist on the recently banned list in World Arena > Mock Battle > Pre-Banning Heroes, will be fixed.
- An issue will be fixed where the Receive button did not function properly when entering Arky's 7-Day Guide event from the Quick Menu.
- An intermittent issue where some of the rewards for the 6★ Promotion Celebration Check-In Event were distributed multiple times has been resolved on 11/15 (Tue).
ㄴ There have been a total of 896 cases throughout the whole server during the event period and the items will be removed during the maintenance on 11/24 (Thu)
- The base stats and additional stats from the enhancement of 2★ Monsters, Mighty Knight, Mighty Soldier, Mighty Scout, Mighty Guardian, and Mighty Warrior will be changed.
- An issue where the location of the memo on the map and the memo written for a tile did not match in Ancient Inheritance will be fixed.
- An issue where an error message was displayed and both summons happened simultaneously when tapping the Summon x1 button and the Summon x10 button simultaneously in Summon > Covenant Summon, will be fixed.
- An issue where you could change the number of pre-ban heroes in World Arena > Mock Battle > Round Mode, will be fixed.
- An issue where you were not moved to the Equipment Inventory screen and the Background Battling pop-up function did not work properly after arranging your inventory from the Insufficient Inventory pop-up screen when your Inventory is full on the Repeat Battling result screen, will be fixed.
- The Return button will become inactive right after Background Battling begins and will become active again after 8 seconds.
- An issue where the Enhanced icon was displayed on other content when assigned an Enhanced Hero in a Side Story is used for Background Battling, will be fixed.
- An issue where Crystal Booster Pack was not displayed after crafting catalysts in Alchemist's Steeple, will be fixed.
You can also enjoy the Collaboration through various events other than the update during the six-week Epic Seven x aespa Collaboration period.
Not only can you get in-game items, but you can also enter a raffle to have a chance to win prizes. Please make sure to check the event information that will be uploaded on STOVE!
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.11.18 2022.11.18 00:55 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.15 2022.11.15 07:33 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.14 2022.11.14 01:24 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.13 2022.11.13 22:56 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.12 2022.11.12 23:44 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.09 2022.11.09 01:14 (UTC+0)