[Update] 11/10 (Thu) Update Content (Added 11/14) 
- 2022.11.09 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
(11/14 Added) Fixed incorrect schedule of Ancient Inheritance. We apologize for any inconvenience due to this.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, November 10.
1. World Arena Triumph Season
The World Arena Pre-season will come to an end and the Triumph Season will begin!
We are excited for your fair and fierce competition this season!
- The following is the schedule for the end of the World Arena pre-season and the start of the Triumph Season.
※ All the servers will follow the same schedule for the end of the pre-season and for the Triumph Season.
ㄴ Eligible servers: Global/Europe/Asia/Korea/Japan
■ How to Enter
- Requires Account Rank 60 or above
- Participants must have more than 5 Heroes from each class that are starting grade 2★ or higher. (Except for Material Heroes / A total of 30 Heroes)
■ Triumph Season Background Pack
- Adjustments will be made to the World Arena entry banner, lobby, and battle backgrounds.
■ Triumph Season Rewards
- At the end of the Triumph Season, you will earn season rewards based on your final league grade.
Go to World Arena > Ranking > Season Rewards
※ The skin image will be revealed through a separate notice during the season.
- Players who have played a match in the World Arena Triumph Season more than once will receive a Background Pack. (Includes players who have not completed placements)
- An adjustment will be made to display a notification when there is a claimable 'E7WC 2022 Champion's Ring' in [World Arena > Hall of Fame > E7WC].
- The background music in Lounge / Draft / Battle will be changed.
2. Epic Pass, A Victor's Prestige Season
Epic Pass! A Victor's Prestige Season begins.
Meet Choux's new Epic Skin, 2022 E7WC Choux, made based on the Champion's cat!
11/10 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 12/8 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Players can access the Epic Pass by going to the main lobby and tapping the “Epic Pass” icon.
■ How to Use
- You can increase your Season Rank by consuming the currencies specified.
- As you increase your Season Rank, you can earn a variety of rewards.
① Free Reward: Basic rewards that can be acquired according to players' Season Rank.
② Premium Reward: Rewards that can be acquired when the Pass is upgraded to a Premium Epic Pass.
③ Special Reward: Rewards that can be acquired when the Pass is upgraded to a Special Epic Pass.
[Season Rank & Season EXP]
1. Currency Value
- Players can receive season EXP by consuming the currencies listed below in different game modes.
- The A Victor's Prestige Season consumable currencies that provide Season EXP are as follows:
2. Purchase Season Rank
- Players can use 100 Skystone to increase their Season Rank by 1.
■ Epic Pass Upgrade
- Players can upgrade to the Premium Epic Pass or Special Epic Pass by using Skystone.
※ After purchasing the Premium Epic pass, players can upgrade to the Special Epic Pass for 900 Skystone. (900 Skystone)
※ Players can purchase Epic Pass upgrade items during the Reward Period. However, it is not possible to acquire season EXP.
Hero Skin - 2022 E7WC
Ancient Inheritance Season 4 begins now!
Once again, set out on an Expedition to the hidden dimension of the forgotten Aekhir Temple with your Guild members!
Guild > Battlefield > Ancient Inheritance
■ Eligible Guilds
1. Guild Condition: 16 or more members
2. Member Condition: Account Rank 40 or above
※ Guild members who satisfy the member condition during the Ancient Inheritance season will be able to participate immediately.
※ Guilds that had 16 or more members when the season started and lost members with the total number of current members below 16 will still be able to continue to play in Ancient Inheritance.
※ Guild members who left a Guild and joined another during the Ancient Inheritance season will have their progress and Exchange currencies reset.
Defeating multiple boss monsters in different Guilds will not award the players multiple Equipment rewards.
■ Ancient Inheritance Season 4 Improvements
1. Teleportation Megalith Improvements
- A button that allows players to zoom in and out of the map when using Teleportation Megalith will be added on the left side of the map.
- Fog of war effect will be weakened on the map when using Teleportation Megalith.
- Ancient Dream Shards collected in Ancient Inheritance can be exchanged for valuable items in the Exchange.
- Exchange will close a week after the current Ancient Inheritance season ends.
■ Main Rewards
- The number of Ancient Dream Shards acquired from a Treasure Chest will be decreased and the number acquired from normal monsters will be increased.
- The amount of Exploration EXP acquired when moving will be decreased compared to the last season.
- The maximum usage of the Relic, Golden Kettle will be changed to 3 and the number of Ancient Dream Shards acquired from the relic effect will be increased.
4. Abyss Challenge Mode Expanded to Floor 20
Abyss Challenge Mode Floor 11 ~ 20 will be available.
Earn rewards by completing various missions in an even deeper and more dangerous Abyss!
■ Location and How to Enter
- Go to Lobby > Battle > Abyss > Challenge Mode
[How to Enter]
Clear Floor 80 in Abyss
- Challenge the Abyss starting from the first floor.
- Each Floor that you clear will allow you to progress deeper into the Abyss.
- 3 Abyss Guide β
■ Challenge Mode Rewards
[Initial Clear and Mission Rewards]
[Cumulative Mission Clear Rewards]
New Phantom CIC reputations will be added for Abyss Challenge Mode.
5. Episode 4, Chapter 10 - North Theranhad
Adin and her group arrive at North Theranhad to stop the Emperor's new ritual. Surprised by the different environment and people's attitudes, they seek ways to enter the palace. An incident revealed their identity, and they were chased by soldiers, but with the help of an unexpected person, they managed to escape. Around that time, Ras and his group arrive at Khan and act as mediators between the Humans and the Suin and prepare to search for the power source...
Episode 4, Chapter 10 North Theranhad will be unlocked.
■ North Theranhad
[How to Enter]
- Clear stage 9-10. Grounds of Fate in Episode 4, Chapter 9
- Chapter 10, North Theranhad, consists of 13 main stages including Labyrinth-type stages and 4 optional stages.
- Chapter 10, South Theranhad, has a total of 10 Quests that players will be able to complete.
- After clearing all 10 Quests in the chapter, players will receive 6 Gold Transmit Stones as a reward.
■ North Theranhad - AP Exchange
- Complete stages in North Theranhad to earn more Adventure Points for the region.
[AP Exchange Open Conditions]
Clear stage 10-10. Heaven's Eye
[How to Use]
- Players can receive AP in North Theranhad and exchange their AP for items in the AP Exchange.
- There is a limit to the number of times players can purchase certain items in the Exchange Shop.
■ Awakened Adin
- Completing stage 10-10. Heaven's Eye in North Therenhad will unlock missions for Awakened Adin in Chapter 10.
- Clearing all missions in Chapter 10 will award players Awakened Adin, Savior Adin.
- New monsters will be added.
■ Story Journal
- Chapter 10. That Which Never Changes will be added to Story Journal > Episode 4.
- The background "Supreme Imperial Palace" will be awarded for completing Episode 4, Chapter 10.
6. Awakened Adin 「Savior Adin」
Completing all Awakened Adin missions in Episode 4, Chapter 10 unlocks the Element Alteration function (Light).
Upon awakening Adin to Savior Adin, <Crystal Clear Soul> and <Frozen Winter Cut> will be enhanced into <Power of the Four Seasons> and <Smite of Salvation> respectively.
[Awakened Adin - New Skill Information]
■ Awakening Adin
Completing all Awakened Adin missions in Episode 4, Chapter 10 unlocks the Element Alteration function (Light).
- Unlocked Adins will be displayed in Awakened Adin.
■ Element Alteration for Adin
- Adin becomes capable of altering her element.
Altering her element requires Element Alteration Material and you can alter her element if you have the required amount.
[Element Alteration Material]
A special bottle containing the Light Spirits' blessing.
It allows Adin's dormant power of Light to be released.
■ Skill Tree
- Same with Specialty Change Heroes, players can open the Skill Tree for unlocked Awakened Adins in the Awaken menu.
- Runes can be enhanced in the Skill Tree and doing so will consume elemental Runes.
- The Runes are obtainable from Awakened Adin missions.
The following rune effects are based on their max-enhanced values.
* Courage Rune - Increases Attack by 15%.
* Obscurity Rune - Increases Critical Hit Chance by 10%.
* Speed Rune – Speed increases by 5.
* Unity Rune - Increases Attack of all allies by 5%.
* Wedge Rune – When using Ankle Cut, has a 100% chance to chance to recover 20% of damage dealt.
* Order Rune - When using Blade Gust, has a 100% chance to remove 5 Soul from the enemy.
* Faith Rune – When using Smite of Salvation, if the target is a Dark elemental Hero, increases damage dealt by 20%.
* Fruition Rune - When using Blade Gust, has a 100% chance to increase Attack of the caster for 2 turns.
* Achievement Rune - When successfully evading, increases Combat Readiness by 20%.
* Relic Rune - When using Smite of Salvation, if the target is a Dark elemental Hero, has a 100% chance to decrease skill cooldowns by 1 turn.
■ Hero Journal
- Savior Adin will be added to Hero [Journal > Specialty Change > Successor]
7. New Artifact - Sword of Cycling Seasons
■ New 5★ Thief - Adin Exclusive Artifact, Sword of Cycling Seasons will be added.
※ You can acquire the Artifact, Sword of Cycling Seasons after clearing Path of Salvation in Episode 4, Chapter 10.
8. Special Side Story, A Fable of the Demons of Natalon – Week 2
However, the monks soon became a dying breed, and the power of their seals ebbed along with them.
Without a moment's hesitation, the demons have begun crawling back into Natalon's lands...
The second week of the Special Side Story, A Fable of the Demons of Natalon begins now.
11/10 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 11/24 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
■ How to Enter
Clear 10-10. Shrieking Hall in Episode 1
■ A Fable of the Demons of Natalon Week 2 Information
- The Side Story, A Fable of the Demons of Natalon, is a Side Story about sealing the Demons within a scroll in Natalon lands.
- A Fable of the Demons of Natalon consists of a total of 3 chapters, and players must identify the weakness of the Demons to defeat and seal them.
- As you play through the story, you will meet the Monks who will tell you how to weaken and seal the Demons.
- Heed the rumor in Natalon and get a hint to exploit the Demons' weakness. Use the hint to weaken and seal them.
- Completing all stages for each week will grant the player special illustrations.
[Week 2 Event Currency]
※ Players can collect different event currency each week.
※ Story Stages do not provide Event currency.
※ Enhanced heroes will have increased stats in the side story stages.
※ Lead Hero Buff: The Heroes will become 6★, fully Awakened, and have all of their skills enhanced to +15.
※ Players may equip the event Artifacts during the event period for free.
■ Week 2 Information
- Players must identify and acquire the objects that are weaknesses to the Demons, and use them to exploit and seal them.
- Story Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not have any battles.
- Story Stages do not provide Event currency.
- It is a stage to discover the weakness of the Demons.
- Players can acquire the objects that are weaknesses to the Demons by answering questions by Riddler Wicked.
- Weakness Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not have any battles.
[Dark Plain Stage]
- In the Dark Plain stage, players will be battling against the Demons, selecting dialogues.
① Players will select answers to the given questions.
② Players can weaken and defeat enemies when they select the right choice for the question. Selecting the wrong choice will strengthen the enemy resulting in a defeat.
③ If the player fails to acquire the objects that are weaknesses to the Demons, the player cannot select objects for the question and will lose the battle.
[Mini Game: Sealing Demons]
- Players can seal the Demons by clearing the Mini Game Stage which can be accessed after clearing stage 7. Dark Plain.
- Memorize the order by which a set of charms appear on the sealing circle within the time limit and then mark them in order of appearance.
- Mini Game Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not have any battles.
- Completing the Critical Weakness stage in Chapter 2 of the Side Story, A Fable of the Demons of Natalon, and acquiring Silver Spoon will unlock S. Goblin Hut
- Players can complete S. Goblin' Hut in Chapter 2 once during the Side Story period.
- Completing the Definitive Weakness stage in Chapter 2 of the Side Story, A Fable of the Demons of Natalon, will unlock S. MolaGora Field.
- Players can complete S. MolaGora Field in Chapter 2 once during the Side Story period.
- Players can choose various difficulties on stage 7. Dark Plain
- Players may select a higher difficulty after successfully clearing stage 8. Sealing Huko.
- Players may select a higher difficulty after successfully clearing the one before it.
- As the difficulty progresses, the amount of Energy needed to play will increase as well as the amount of event currency earned.
- Hell difficulty can be played up to 5 times during the side story period.
- Players will be able to exchange the event currency, Red Bean Soup, for items in the Exchange.
- Players will be able to exchange event currency for items up to one week after the Side Story ends. Unused event currency after that period will then be deleted.
9. Peira & Goblet of Oath Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up meet Peira, an Ice elemental Thief, capable of restricting and making enemies unable to be buffed while granting escort and increasing Attack of allies. Players can also obtain the Thief-exclusive Artifact, Goblet of Oath, that increases Effectiveness and is capable of reducing the caster's skill cooldown by 1 turn after using a non-attack skill.
11/10 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 11/17 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
10. Choux and Snow Crystal Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up Event, meet the Ice Elemental Warrior Choux who triggers a buff that increases the survivability of allies and after acquiring Focus, can contain the enemy. Players will also be able to obtain the Warrior-exclusive Artifact, Snow Crystal, that can increase Critical Hit Resistance and also increase Combat Readiness when a non-critical hit is suffered by the caster.
11/10 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 11/17 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
11. Other Improvements and Adjustments
- A new pack will be added to [Shop > Pack]
[Rank Up Pack 1]
- The sale period for the Rank Up Pack 1 which was sold in-game will end. It will be renewed with improved Pack items.
- Sales Schedule: 11/10 (Thu) after the maintenance
- Availability: The Pack will be available for purchase when an account is first created, and after reaching Rank 30, the pack will be available for purchase for 7 more days.
- Purchase Limit: Once per account
※ For Heirs who have already reached Rank 30 or higher, the renewed pack will be available in [Shop > Pack] for seven days after logging into the game from 11/10 (Thu) after the maintenance and onward.
■ Adventure and Story
- Typos in certain dialogue in Episode 4 Chapter 9 will be fixed.
- Typos in certain dialogue in the Special Side Story, A Fable of the Demons of Natalon will be fixed.
- An issue where some of the Achievements in the Special Side Story, A Fable of Demons of Natalon could not be completed, will be fixed.
- The relationships of the 5★ Hero, Sharun, will be updated.
- The relationships of the 5★ Hero, Zahhak, will be updated.
- The relationships of the 5★ Hero, Lua, will be updated.
- The relationships of the 3★ Hero, Yoonryoung, will be updated.
■ Music Player
- 9 new songs will be added.
Episode 4: Dawn of a New Era
Acquire 5★ Hero Zio
Whereabouts of Life and Death
- An issue where an error message was displayed on the screen when tapping the Level Up button on the Specialty Change Menu while using the Background Battling function, will be fixed.
- An intermittent issue where the music player did not function properly when selecting music, will be fixed.
- An issue where the screen was zoomed in when entering Sanctuary using the quick move function in certain content including Guild, Adventure, etc., will be fixed.
- An issue where the player was moved to the Lobby when tapping the Yield button upon entering Skill Preview for a Hero with a Skin, will be fixed.
- An issue where the UI on the top was moved when the screen is changed on an iPhone 13 mini, will be fixed.
- An issue where the following battle after entering the Expedition did not end when entering the Expedition screen using the Move button on the pop-up screen of My Wanted Posters in Repeat Battling, will be fixed.
- An issue where the accumulated rewards acquired in Labyrinth were displayed on the Acquired Items section before the Repeat Battling ended while using the Repeat Battling function in Labyrinth, will be fixed.
- An issue where the screen at the end of the battle displayed as if the mission was cleared when the clear conditions were not met and the missions were not displayed properly when entering stage 5. Exiles' Square in Chapter 2 of the Special Side Story, Blood and Rose, will be fixed.
- An issue where Lidica's image was not displayed in stage 8. Banquet Hall of So the Roses May Bloom in the Book of Memories, will be fixed.
- An issue where the word 'Pet' was not displayed on the Pet screen after assigning a Guardian on the battle preparation screen will be fixed.
- An issue where the notification on the Specialty Change menu was displayed even when there isn't any Specialty Change that can be completed, will be fixed.
- An issue where an error message was displayed when there aren't any Heroes to display on the Hero Detail screen after completing Bulk Promotion, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Back button did not function properly after watching a video in [Journal > Story] will be fixed.
- An issue where incorrect system text was displayed on the content information of the main page in Azmakalis of Cycle, will be fixed.
- An issue where the stage clear achievement count increased when clearing Urgent Missions from World Map in Side Story, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Heroes assigned to Background Battling became unhealable when defeated while both Background Battling and Adventure are in progress simultaneously, will be fixed.
- An issue where the incorrect system text was displayed when selecting rewards that are active and the rewards did not become inactive when the Coin distribution pop-up was displayed after receiving a 5★ Covenant Hero Summon Ticket in Growth Guide > Accomplished Adventurer, will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made to the order of the item list in the inventory for Acquired Items in Repeat Battling.
- Labyrinth Compasses, which could be purchased using 3 Leif, will be available again in Shop > Labyrinth Shop.
The skip function in Story will be changed to no longer skip the Hero Skill effect.
- Adjustments will be made to move the player to the Mystic Pack purchase screen when tapping the Mystic Medal icon on the top UI in the Summon and Shop.
- An issue where the chat input window was not displayed when typing using an AOS pad device will be fixed.
- An issue where some of the sounds in the Tutorial did not play when playing the Tutorial before downloading the patch will be fixed.
- An issue where the image of Phantasma was displayed and disappeared afterward when leveling or promoting a Phantasma, will be fixed.
- An issue where the pop-up screen displayed did not close after moving to a different menu while other pop-up screens were displayed on the main screen of the Guild, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Bleeding effect on allies did not apply when Queen Azumashik uses the skill, Hell Slash, in Nightmare Aura Level 2 of the Labyrinth, Cycle of Azmakalis (Nightmare Mode), will be fixed.
- An issue where entering and battling in locked stages using certain methods in Adventure will be fixed.
- The completed achievement and given rewards while not fulfilling the condition for Dagger Sicar Achievement will be reset and removed.
- An issue where the top UI was not displayed when going back to the Hero Details screen via Inventory after entering the Music Player screen from the Hero Details screen will be fixed.
- An issue where Returning Heir Event was not available for eligible returning Heirs will be fixed.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.11.25 2022.11.25 06:18 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.18 2022.11.18 00:55 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.15 2022.11.15 07:33 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.14 2022.11.14 01:24 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.13 2022.11.13 22:56 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.09 2022.11.09 01:14 (UTC+0)