Repeat battling settings transfer to expedition auto battle after app restart 
- 2022.11.02 19:51 (UTC+0)
When repeat battling is used in e.g. side story, after the app restarts, expedition will start in auto battle mode and cannot be turned off. An error message is displayed: “Auto Battle cannot be disabled while Repeat Battling is active.”.
1. Enable repeat battling e.g. in side story and start the battle, exit the battle on the 2nd-3rd round.
2. Restart the game/the app. (Not sure if this step is always needed, 5 tests showed this result.)
3. After that, join an expedition.
>>> Confirm that the auto battle is on and cannot be turned off. When attempted, the following error message is displayed: “Auto Battle cannot be disabled while Repeat Battling is active.”.
>>> The issue persists, you can confirm this by joining a second expedition.
4. Disable auto battle in side story and start a battle (or disable it during a running battle) and then leave the battle, no need to finish it.
5. Go to expedition, start it and confirm that the auto battle is off and everything works as expected.
Bug Reports의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.11.18 2022.11.18 00:55 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.15 2022.11.15 07:33 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.14 2022.11.14 01:24 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.13 2022.11.13 22:56 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.12 2022.11.12 23:44 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.09 2022.11.09 01:14 (UTC+0)