스토브

Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트홀딩스

Game Tips

[New/Returning Heir Tip] Fastest Progression Guide!

[Global/Matamume]


Play the game at your own pace. This game is a marathon, not a sprint. Don't feel like you need to rush anything, but here's the order of general priorities for you as a new player for the most efficient progression:   

  • Do your Selective Summon. 
  • Choose your Moonlight Connection. 
  • Choose your Hunt Challenge Hero (Wyvern/Sigret). 
  • Get through story (up to Episode 2, 4-10). 
  • Shift focus to Wyvern 13. 

Re-Rolling Selective Summons

Re-rolling is not required, but if you want to maximize your start, this is what you should look for when doing your Selective Summons. 

  • 5☆ Iseria : MOST RECOMMENDED! Best ranger for PvE. She's very versatile for most content, and works very well with the other Queen of PvE, 5☆ Tamarinne
  • 5☆ Ravi : OK PvE hero, used to be good in PvP. 
  • 5☆ Charlotte : Niche use in PvP. 
  • 5☆ Baal & Sezan : Very strong hero for Expeditions. Not really useful for new players. 
  • 5☆ Vildred : Very strong hero in Azimanak Hunt. But he's overshadowed by 5☆ Kanna and 4☆ Mercedes, who can do his role just as good and they're both free. 

Moonlight Connection

There are 2 main choices for your moonlight connection hero. 

  • 5☆ Spectre Tenebria : The most recommended choice for New Players. She provides great utility and damage in PvE (Story, Abyss, Expedition) as well as many different comps in PvP (Turtle, Cleave, Control, etc.). She'll be a great asset to you in early game, mid game, and late game.   
  • 5☆ Arbiter Vildred : Also a great choice. The only reason why he's below Spectre Tenebria is because early game, 4☆ Free Spirit Tieria is going to do what he does. FST will carry you through story, as well as be your prime farmer when you start farming catalysts. That being said, he's still a good hero in PvP for anti-cleaving for mid/late gamers. He's also decent in PvE, namely Azimanak hunt. 

To be honest, you'll be fine choosing either of them. If they don't look interesting enough for you, 3rd choice would be 5☆ Ruele of Light.


Story/Hunt Challenge

  • Finish Episode 1.    
  • Unrecorded History is the epilogue, and can be skipped if your heroes are strong enough for Episode 2.   
  • Get to Episode 2, 3-10 to unlock Furious (necessary for Wyvern)   
  • Get to Episode 2, 4-10 to unlock Hall of Trials (exclusive equipments are necessary for Wyvern)   
  • Once you complete 2-4-10, take a pause from story. Shift your focus to build up for Wyvern.
  • Unlock Hunt Challenge by getting Account Rank 25 and completion of any Hunt Difficulty 6. Mailbox > Ongoing Events > Hunt Challenge   
  • Start with 5☆ Sigret for Wyvern Hunt. 

Wyvern

Wyvern is going to be your main farming content for the game, mainly because it has 3 very strong gear sets: Speed, Crit, Hit, which are sets that majority of the game's heroes are able to utilize.    

  • As you get ready for wyvern, you'll likely farm Unrecorded History for catalysts to build up your wyvern heroes.
  • 5☆ Sigret: Get her to 6☆ fully awakened. Equip with the free i75 ATK set. Put her on Daydream Joker artifact. Get her bleed chance Exclusive Equipment. 35% Crit Chance, 65% Effectiveness, some Attack, and as much Crit Damage as possible.
  • 3☆ Montmorancy: Get her to 6☆ fully awakened. Get her Specialty Changed. +30 her Skill Tree. Equip with the free HP i75 gear. Put her on Magahara's Tome, Egg of Delusion, or Proof of Valor artifacts.
  • 4☆ Furious: Get him to 5, doesn't need too many awakenings. 65% effectiveness, 192 speed, and the rest in bulk. Put him on Song of Stars or Infinity Basket artifact. Get his Blind Exclusive Equipment.
  • 3☆ Muwi: Get him to 5☆ fully awakened. Doesn't need to be 6☆. Equip with the free i75 ATK set. Put him on Daydream Joker artifact. 35% Crit Chance, 65% Effectiveness, some Attack, and as much Crit Damage as possible.

This team should get you to Wyvern 13 in the most f2p friendly way.


What Next?

  • You'll likely be taking alot of time running Wyvern, but once you get to a good point after being able to reliably run Wyvern 13 you should:   
  • Run Labyrinth and unlock Normal and Hell Raid for great gear.   
  • Do some Arena for weekly rewards (you should already be doing this since the beginning).   
  • Run Abyss floors for great rewards.   
  • Run the bi-weekly Automaton Tower. 
  •   Do Guild Wars if you're placed in.   
  • Do Expeditions, collect substat mod stones and reforge materials.   
  • Try your hand at doing Azimanak Hunts. Then Banshee. Then maybe even Caides. But don't do Golem, at least not until we know more information on Golem's new gear set/set buffs.   
  • Continue Story.   

Have fun! Explore!

댓글 0

    Game Tips의 글

    STOVE 추천 컨텐츠