[Update] 9/29 (Thu) Update Notice (Added on 10/12) 
- 2022.09.28 10:31 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
- (Added on 10/12) Skin information of 5★ Hero, Diene has been fixed due to incorrect information.
We apologize for the confusion.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, September 29.
1. Hero and Artifact Balance Adjustments
Balance adjustments will be made to certain Heroes, facilitating better strategies involving them.
※ The probability, number of turns, and cooldowns are based on fully enhanced characters.
※ Other skills will not be changed unless stated.
1. Hero Balance Adjustments
■ 5★ Straze (Dark, Warrior)
- The effect for <Star Extinction> will be changed and its Penetration Rate Condition will be Alleviated.
■ 5★ Ravi (Fire, Warrior)
- The effect for <Demon's Blood> will be changed.
- The effect for <Devil Drive> will be changed and its Damage Dealt will be decreased
- Exclusive Equipment – Option 2 Skill effect <Slaughter> will be changed.
■ 5★ Kayron (Fire, Thief)
- The effect for <Void Slash > will be changed.
- The effect for <Immortal Will> will be changed.
■ 5★ Aria (Ice, Mage)
- The effect for <Shadow Call> will be changed and it will deal more damage.
- The effect for <Guide of Darkness> will be changed and it will deal more damage.
- The Barrier Strength for <The Umbral Hour (Awakened)> will be increased.
■ 5★ Taeyou (Ice, Warrior)
- The effect for <Tornado Sweep> will be changed.
■ 5★ Roana (Earth, Soul Weaver)
- The effect for <Noble Rekos> will be changed.
■ 4★ Blaze Dingo (Light, Soul Weaver)
- The effect for <Divine Punishment> will be changed.
■ 4★ Khawana (Fire, Thief)
- The effect for <Casual Introduction> will be changed.
- The effect for <Rough Welcome> will be changed.
■ 3★ Hasol (Dark, Knight)
- The effect for <Swift Cut> will be changed and Healing will be decreased.
- The effect for <Blade of Vengeance> will be changed.
- The effect for <Punishing Strike> will be changed.
- Damage dealt will be decreased and Cooldown will be increased by 1 turn.
2. Artifact Balance Adjustments
■ 5★ Magic for Friends (Mercedes-Exclusive)
■ 5★ Unfading Memories (Soul Weaver-Exclusive)
※ You can find more details about this Balance Adjustment on the notice, 9/29 (Thu) Balance Adjustment Preview.
2. Effect Change Temporarily Available for Exclusive Equipment Balance Adjustments
Effects can be changed for a set period as adjustments will be made to the Exclusive Equipment of some Heroes.
Players can change the effects only once.
■ Exclusive Equipment Effect Change
Schedule: 9/29 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 10/13 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Flame of Life
- Inventory > Exclusive Equipment Tab > Select a piece of Exclusive Equipment > Change Effect
- Hero > a Hero equipping Exclusive Equipment > Equipped Exclusive Equipment > Change Effect
■ Exclusive Equipment Effect Change
- Select the Exclusive Equipment to be changed and tap Change Effect.
■ Notes for Exclusive Equipment Effect Change
- The main effect value will not be changed.
- Players can change the effect of the eligible Exclusive Equipment only once.
- When a player changes the effects, the changes cannot be reversed.
- When a player changes the effects, the Equipment will be unequipped automatically.
- Equipment obtained after adjustments are made will not be eligible for this effect change.
3. Episode 4, Chapter 9 - Wicked Land
Having obtained all the Four Seasons Swords, Lua and Zahak head to the Wicked Land to break the seal. Beehoo, who was protecting the Wicked Land, feels an ominous energy nearby. Meanwhile, Adin's group, who are close to the Wicked Land, meet Yuchan, who lived in Fire-Follow Village and hear an unexpected story...
Episode 4 Chapter 9 will be unlocked.
■ Wicked Land
[How to Enter]
- Complete Episode 4 Chapter 8-10. Final Wilderness
- Chapter 9, Wicked Land, consists of 10 main stages including Labyrinth-type stages and 6 optional stages.
- Chapter 9, Wicked Land, has a total of 10 Quests that players will be able to complete.
- After completing all 10 Quests in the chapter, players will receive 50 Skystone.
■ Wicked Land AP Exchange
- Clearing stages in Wicked Land will grant the player AP which can be used in this area’s AP Exchange.
[AP Exchange Open Conditions]
Unlocking Chapter 9, Wicked Land, for the first time will open the AP Exchange.
[How to Use]
- Players can receive AP in Wicked Land and exchange their AP for items in the AP Exchange.
- There is a limit to the number of times players can purchase certain items in the Exchange Shop.
■ Awakened Adin
- Completing stage 9-10. Fate Belt in Wicked Land will unlock missions for Awakened Adin in Chapter 9.
- Clearing all missions in Chapter 9 will award players with Adin's Secret Scroll.
- New monsters will be added.
■ Story Journal
- Chapter 9, The Final Stroke will be added to [Story Journal > Episode 4].
- The background 'Forbidden Seal' will be awarded for completing Episode 4, Chapter 9.
4. Iseria & Song of Stars Drop Rate Up
Meet Iseria, an Earth Elemental Ranger with a rare skill that resets the skill cooldown of an ally. Players can also obtain the Ranger-exclusive Artifact, Song of Stars which allows the player to target an enemy after using a Single Attack.
9/29 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 10/6 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. Sez & Manica of Control Drop Rate Up!
Meet Sez, an Ice Elemental Thief who contains the enemy by dealing high damage via a powerful additional Attack. Players can also obtain the Thief exclusive Artifact, Manica of Control which increases the Critical Hit Chance and Hit Chance of a Single Attack.
9/29 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 10/6 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
6. Coin Shop Item List Renewal
The purchase limit for items in the Covenant and Galaxy Coin Shops will reset and there will be a rotation of the Heroes sold in each shop.
The Coin Shop resets on the first of every month at 03:00 UTC.
10/1 (Sat) 03:00 UTC
■ Reset Details
1. The purchase limit for items in the Coin Shop will reset.
2. The refresh limit for Lv. 85 Epic Equipment/Accessories will reset.
4. Galaxy Coin Shop: Two 5★ Moonlight Hero Rotation (Light, Dark)
7. Other Improvements and Adjustments
[Lucky Week Dash Pack]
- The second round of sales for the Lucky Week Dash Pack will be opened.
- Sales Period: 9/28 (Wed) 15:00 ~ 10/5 (Wed) 14:59 UTC
* After this sales period, players will be able to purchase this pack every last week of the month.
-Availability: Available at Rank 4 or higher.
- Purchase Limit: Once during the sale period
※ Lucky Week Dash Pack Details
- The pack can be purchased by going to [Shop > Pack] and tapping the Lucky Week Dash Pack banner or going to [ Summon > Lucky Week Dash Pack ].
- After purchasing the pack, players will be directed to the Summon page and 10 summons will proceed.
- Summons 1-8 will contain 3-5★ Heroes and Artifacts.
- The 9th summon will provide a 5★ Artifact.
- The 10th summon will provide a 5★ Hero.
- The 10 summons from the Lucky Week Dash Pack will not include any Moonlight, Limited, Collaboration, or Free Heroes.
- New 5★ Covenant Heroes who had their Drop Rate Up Banner Summon end prior to the sales of the Lucky Week Dash Pack will be included.
- This product has a limited purchase period and can only be purchased once per account.
■ Skin Shop
- Diene's Epic Skin, Magical Girl, will be added to the Shop.
■ Heroes and Artifacts
- An issue will be fixed where when heroes who have Grace of Growth applied are locked and then unlocked, the Hero's stats are displayed as the stats before receiving Grace of Growth.
- An issue will be fixed where unnecessary blank spaces were displayed in certain Heroes' skill 3 animations.
- An issue where the Artifact effect of 5★ Song of Stars was not triggered by the additional skills used by 4★ Hero Leo and Roaming Warrior Leo, will be fixed.
■ Adventure and Story
- Typos in certain dialogue in Episode 4 Chapter 8S will be fixed.
- An issue where an incorrect skill icon is displayed when Chaotic Wind Karura who appears in Adventure and Side Story uses his skill <Gust of Wind - Gale> will be fixed.
- An issue where an incorrect skill icon was displayed when Red Maned Volf, Gray Maned Volf, and Silver Maned Volf who appear in Adventure and Side Story used the skill <Roar of Rage - Rampant> will be fixed.
- Adjustments will be made so that the skill enhancement values for certain NPC supporters and Heroes in an NPC team will be displayed for Adventure and Side Story battles.
- Improvements will be made so that the amount of Energy, Leif, and Skystone are displayed on a pop-up banner during Repeat Battling.
- An issue where players could tap the UI button on the battle screen when the mini-map is open during a battle, will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made so that the mini-map does not move if a player touches the Stage info UI on the right side when the mini-map is open during a battle.
■ Music Player Improvements
[Music Player Pop-up Coverage Expanded]
The coverage of the music player will be expanded to include the following areas.
Content: Lobby, Sanctuary, Shop, Hero (Team Formation, Equipment, Enhance, Awaken, Equipment Storage), Summon, Reputation, Pet House, Guild, Arena, Battle (The screen before entering a battle in Labyrinth, Spirit Altar, Automaton Tower, Abyss, Hunt, and Hall of Trials), Side Story (The screen before entering the World Map), Journals
※ The music played will remain uninterrupted even when the screen is changed so long as the screen content is covered by the music player.
※ The music will continue to play until entering a battle, and the music for each content will be played upon entering a battle.
[Recently Played Songs Improvements]
- Improvements will be made so that even if the music is interrupted due to a screen change or when the game is closed and a player reenters the game, the most recently played song will continue to play.
- If a player stops the music playing on the music player, the existing background music will be played.
[New Songs Added]
Episode 4: Dawn of a New Era
■ Hero Expression Improvements
- Improvements will be made so that the set Hero expressions are also applied to the Hero profile and battle results screen.
■ Artifact Illustration
- A feature that will allow players to view the Artifact illustration in more detail will be added.
■ 2022 E7WC Hall of Fame & Special Item Added
- The 2022 E7WC Winner introduction will be added to [World Arena > Hall of Fame > E7WC]. Players will also be able to collect a Special Item.
- Collection Period: Until 05/25/23 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
- An issue will be fixed where the battle logs did not display when players went to [World Arena > Battle Logs > Hall of Fame > E7WC] and then entered the [Battle Logs] menu.
- An intermittent issue will be fixed where an error pop-up message was displayed when a player changed the Journal category after entering the Journal.
- An issue will be fixed where the list of currency displayed changed when players tapped the Gold or Skystone UI at the top of the screen after entering the Shop and then moving to the Side Story from the Quick Menu.
- An intermittent issue will be fixed where the match did not end properly after a World Arena battle.
- An issue will be fixed where the initial clear reward icon was displayed for the acquired currency. This issue occurred if the same currency as that acquired as an initial clear reward from any floor in Abyss Challenge Mode is obtained from content such as Side Story Exchange or the Sanctuary.
- An issue will be fixed where the Item Shortcut on the [Awakened Adin] main screen did not work properly.
- An issue will be fixed where a Hero under the 'Grace of growth' effect can be added to the Team Formation. This issue occurs when a player selects a Hero from the Guild War Defense Team formation screen, moves to the Details screen, and then moves to a different screen.
- An issue will be fixed where certain screens were not displayed on the iPhone 14 due to notches.
- An issue where the function on the pop-up screen and the screen did not work properly when entering other pop-up screens or other screens after moving to the music player main screen while playing music on the music player, will be fixed.
- An issue will be fixed where truncated text was displayed on the pop-up that is displayed when there is no song playing on the music player.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.11.09 2022.11.09 01:14 (UTC+0)
- 2022.11.03 2022.11.03 00:58 (UTC+0)
- 2022.10.27 2022.10.27 13:07 (UTC+0)
- 2022.10.27 2022.10.27 06:08 (UTC+0)
- 2022.10.27 2022.10.27 03:29 (UTC+0)
- 2022.10.17 2022.10.17 01:15 (UTC+0)