[Update] 8/4 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2022.08.03 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view these updates after the maintenance on August 4.
1. Hero and Artifact Balance Adjustments
Balance adjustments will be made to certain Heroes, facilitating better strategies involving them.
※ The probability, number of turns, and cooldowns are based on fully enhanced characters.
※ Other skills will not be changed unless stated.
1. Hero Balance Adjustments
■ 5★ Faithless Lidica (Light, Ranger)
- The effect for <Larkspur> will be changed and it will deal more damage.
- The effect for <Hysteria> will be changed.
■ 5★ Holiday Yufine (Fire, Warrior)
- <Just One Bite! ♡> will deal more damage.
- The effect for <Let's Eat Together!> will be changed.
- The effect for <Yufine's ☆ Special> will be changed.
■ 5★ Ervalen (Earth, Thief)
We would like to inform you that changes have been made to the balance adjustment of the 5★ Covenant Hero, Ervalen.
Please refer to the 8/4 (Thu) Ervalen Balance Adjustment Preview for more details.
- The effect for <Heir to the Throne> will be changed and the skill will no longer have a Soulburn effect.
■ 5★ Senya (Earth, Knight)
- The effect for <Indomitable Spirit> will be changed.
- The effect for <Dragon Slayer's Strike> will be changed.
- Exclusive Equipment – Option 2 Skill effect <Indomitable Spirit> will be changed.
- Exclusive Equipment – Option 3 Skill effect <Dragon Slayer's Strike> will be changed.
■ 4★ Great Chief Khawana (Dark, Warrior)
- The effect for <Motivation> will be changed.
■ 3★ Rikoris (Light, Warrior)
- The effect for <Flash Cut> will be changed.
- The skill will cause more damage and the cooldown will increase by 2 turns.
■ 3★ Captain Rikoris (Light, Warrior)
- The effect for <Supreme Spear> will be changed.
- The skill will cause more damage and the cooldown will increase by 2 turns.
- The effect for the <Health Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Mineral Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Language Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Achievement Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Wedge Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Courage Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Sacrifice Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Freeze Rune> will be changed.
■ 3★ Yoonryoung (Light, Knight)
- The effect for <Battle Cry> will be changed.
■ 3★ Arowell (Light, Knight)
- The effect for <Shield Thrust> will be changed.
- The skill will cause more damage and a Soulburn effect will be added.
- The effect for <Escort> will be changed.
- The effect for <Defensive Position> will be changed and the skill will no longer have a Soulburn effect.
- Attack will be decreased and Health will be increased.
2. Artifact Balance Adjustments
■ 5★ Alencinox's Wrath (Warrior-exclusive)
■ 5★ Double-Edged Decrescent (Thief-exclusive)
※ You can find more details about this Balance Adjustment in the notice, 8/4 (Thu) Balance Adjustment Preview.
2. Effect Change Temporarily Available for Exclusive Equipment Balance Adjustments
Effects can be changed for a set period as adjustments will be made to the Exclusive Equipment of some Heroes. Players can change the effects only once.
Exclusive Equipment Effect Change
- Schedule: 8/4 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 8/18 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Grace of Lightning
Option 2: Indomitable Spirit
Option 1: Spear of Vengeance
Option 3: Dragon Slayer's Strike
- Inventory > Exclusive Equipment Tab > Select a piece of Exclusive Equipment > Change Effect
- Hero > Select a Hero equipping Exclusive Equipment > Equipped Exclusive Equipment > Change Effect
Exclusive Equipment Effect Change
- Select the Exclusive Equipment to be changed and tap Change Effect.
[Senya - Grace of Lightning]
■ Notes for Exclusive Equipment Effect Change
- The main effect value will not be changed.
- Players can change the effect of the eligible Exclusive Equipment only once.
- When a player changes the effects, the changes cannot be reversed.
- When a player changes the effects, the Equipment will be unequipped automatically.
- Equipment obtained after adjustments are made will not be eligible for this effect change.
3. Ancient Inheritance Season 3
Ancient Inheritance Season 3 begins now!
Once again, set out on an Expedition to the hidden dimension of the forgotten Aekhir Temple with your Guild members!
Guild > Battlefield > Ancient Inheritance
■ Eligible Guilds
1. Guild Condition: 16 or more members
2. Member Condition: Account Rank 40 or above
※ Guild members who satisfy the member condition during the Ancient Inheritance season will be able to participate immediately.
※ Guilds that had 16 or more members when the season started and lost members with the total number of current members below 16 will still be able to continue to play in Ancient Inheritance.
※ Guild members who left a Guild and joined another during the Ancient Inheritance season will have their progress and Exchange currencies reset.
Defeating multiple boss monsters in different Guilds will not award the players multiple Equipment rewards.
■ Ancient Inheritance Season 3 Improvements
1. Map Zoom In and Zoom Out Function Added
- A button that allows players to zoom in and out of the map will be added on the left side of the map.
2. Map Memos
- Tapping the Memo icon on the map will display the Memo details.
- The Memo details and text size will not be affected by the Zoom In and Zoom Out functions.
3. Ranking Board Rewards Improvements
- A notification will be displayed when there are unclaimed Ranking Board Rewards
- Some stats for certain Guardians and Elite Monsters that appear in Ancient Inheritance will be adjusted.
- Ancient Dream Shards collected in Ancient Inheritance can be exchanged for valuable items in the Exchange.
- Exchange will close a week after the current Ancient Inheritance season ends.
4. Episode 4, Chapter 8 - East Prairie
After Arunka receives news of Peira's advance to the south, she expects Peira to start attacking through East Prairie, where her supporters are. Arunka begins her moves to negotiate with Peira and prevent war. Meanwhile, Yulha and Ras, who expected that Lua was looking for the Autumn Sword, are also heading to East Prairie...
East Prairie in Episode 4 will be unlocked.
■ East Prairie
[How to Enter]
- Complete 7-10 Forgotten Altar in Episode 4, Chapter 7.
- Chapter 8, East Prairie, consists of 10 main stages including Labyrinth-type stages and 6 optional stages.
- Chapter 8, East Prairie, has a total of 10 Quests that players will be able to complete.
■ East Prairie AP Exchange
- Clearing stages in East Prairie will grant the player AP which can be used in this area’s AP Exchange.
[AP Exchange Open Conditions]
Complete 8-10. Final Wilderness
[How to Use]
- Players can receive AP in East Prairie and exchange their AP for items in the AP Exchange.
■ Awakened Adin
- Completing stage 8-10. Final Wilderness in East Prairie will unlock missions for Awakened Adin in Chapter 8.
- New monsters will be added.
Red Head Glata
Dark Claw Glata
Lightning Beard Glata
■ Story Journal
- Chapter 8. Regrets and Decisions will be added to Story Journal > Episode 4.
- The background "Khan Base" will be awarded for completing Episode 4, Chapter 8.
5. Side Story - Finally, Summer Break! - Week 2
The Dragon Knight trainees and Yufine are going to spend this summer break in Ritania.
Charlotte has made up her mind to supervise her clumsy friends.
Will Charlotte and her friends be able to spend this summer break without a hitch?
The second week of the Special Side Story, 'Finally, Summer Break!' begins now!
8/4 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 8/18 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
■ How to Enter
Clear 10-10. Shrieking Hall in Episode 1
[Chapter Opening Schedule]
■ Week 2 Information
※The event currency that can be obtained from each chapter is different.
※ Story and Treasure Stages do not provide event currency.
※ Enhanced Artifacts can be unequipped at no cost.
■ Week 2 Stage Information
- In Chapter 2 of the Special Side Story, Finally, Summer Break!, regular stages, story stages, and multi-difficulty stages will be available. In addition, Goblin's Den, and MolaGora Habitat will be available.
- Week 2 consists of a total of 16 stages. Players can unlock the next stage by completing the one prior.
- Story Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not have any battles.
- Chapter 2 of the Special Side Story, Finally, Summer Break!, will provide a multi-difficulty stage.
- Players may select a higher difficulty after successfully clearing the one before it.
- Players can complete stage C13. Near Breakwater Normal after completing 17. Twin Rocks. They can enter the Hard and Hell difficulty levels after completing the one before.
- Players can complete C13. Near Breakwater [Hell Difficulty] 5 times during the Side Story period.
- Completing stage 17. Twin Rocks in Chapter 2 of the Special Side Story, Finally, Summer Break!, will unlock S. Goblin's Den.
- Players can complete S. Goblin's Den in Chapter 2 once during the Side Story period.
- Completing stage 17. Twin Rocks in Chapter 2 of the Special Side Story, Finally, Summer Break!, will unlock S. MolaGora Habitat.
- Players can complete S. Molagora Habitat in Chapter 2 once during the Side Story period.
- Win battles in the Side Story and obtain Snipe Key Chain that can be exchanged for items.
- Event currency will be deleted once the exchange period expires. (7 days following the end of the Side Story)
In this Drop Rate Up, meet Flan, an Ice elemental Ranger capable of decreasing Defense of all enemies and Unseen Observer, a Ranger-exclusive Artifact that is useful for Rangers who have non-attack skills.
8/4 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 8/11 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
7. 3★ Artifact Recall - Butterfly Mandolin
- An issue where the 3★ Artifact, Butterfly Mandolin grants an extra turn twice under certain conditions has been fixed with the 7/22 (Fri) Temporary Maintenance.
An Artifact recall will be conducted on the aforementioned Artifact.
We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience that this issue may have caused.
8/4 (Thu) After the maintenance ~ 8/18 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
[How to Recall]
1. Select the Artifact you want to recall from the Artifact Inventory and tap the Recall button.
2. When you tap Recall, a list of all materials that will be returned will display.
Here, if you decide you want to proceed, tap Recall. Once the Recall is completed you will not be able to reverse it.
- All enhancements for this Artifact will reset when recalled.
- Lesser/Greater/Epic Artifact Charms will be reimbursed based on the EXP of the Artifact.
- The reimbursed Gold will be calculated as the Gold that would be consumed by the reimbursed Artifact charms.
- The number of Artifacts reimbursed will be based on the Limit Break. (5 Artifacts for max. level 30)
- If a player has a Lv 2 or higher skill Artifact, recall can be done without any limits to the number.
8. Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Adjustments will be made so that certain Heroes and 2★ Monsters cannot use attack skills on invincible enemies during Auto Battle.
Eye of Death
Blade Art: Thunder
- An intermittent issue where some Heroes used their basic skills in some situations while in Auto Battle will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made to clearly display the number of enemies that Heroes hit by using some skills. No functional changes will be made.
ㄴ Heroes: 5★ Faithless Lidica, 5★ Senya, 3★ Rikoris, 3★ Captain Rikoris, 3★ Arowell
- An issue where blank spaces were displayed in 5★ Sharun's May You Perish skill animation will be fixed.
- An issue where Beachside Bellona's passive skill, I'm with My Friends did not activate until it was her turn after it did not trigger due to her being debuffed, will be fixed.
- An issue where effect chance increase was not applied in some situations when the 3★ hero Rikoris and the 3★ Specialty Change hero Captain Rikoris' skill Quick Pierce was leveled up, will be fixed.
■ Adventure and Story
- Adjustments will be made so that when entering [Side Story > The Book of Memories], the [Help] button will be displayed on the right side of the content title.
- [Side Story > The Book of Memories] will be added as a sub-item when entering [Side Story > The Book of Memories > Help].
- An issue where Skystone is displayed as a purchase currency for Special Side Stories in [Side Story > The Book of Memories] tutorial will be fixed.
- An issue where an incorrect system message was displayed when entering stages that are available in the second week of the Side Story "Finally, Summer Break", will be fixed.
- An issue where Nation Info is inactive when players move to unlocked Chapters through locked AP Exchange in Episode 3 will be fixed.
- An issue where players move to West Prairie instead of Recluse's Forest when tapping Move to East Khan in Episode 4, Chapter 5 Recluse's Forest, will be fixed.
- An issue where the item location changes whenever a player opens Acquired Items after acquiring Reforge Essence and 3 Crafting Materials at once when Repeat Battling with Pets activated in Hunt will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made so the remaining time displayed for Currency regeneration over time will display in real-time.
- Improvements will be made to maintain the changed settings for the mailbox filter.
- An issue where chat closes instead of the pop-up window when tapping the left margin while the User Info pop-up window is exposed by tapping the profile icon in the chat screen will be fixed.
- An issue where the Event Rating screen was displayed larger than it should be when the system keyboard is activated after entering [Lobby > Event > Event Rating] on iOS devices, will be fixed.
- An issue where an error message was displayed when purchasing Packs after a player has been connected to the game for a long period will be fixed.
- An issue where the number of Newbie Penguins obtained from Guild Weekly Mission Reward displayed outside the UI will be fixed.
- An issue where item Info details pop-ups overlapped when tapping multiple items on the Inventory screen will be fixed.
- An intermittent issue where quantity adjustment UI to manufacture runes did not function correctly in [Hero > Awaken > Combining Runes], will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made so that Equipment can be selected and purchased in Huche's Pop-Up-Shop just as in the Covenant and Galaxy Coin Shop.