[Update] 7/28 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2022.07.27 09:00 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view the contents of this update after the maintenance on Thursday, July 28.
1. Side Story - Finally, Summer Break! - Week 1
The Dragon Knight trainees and Yufine are going to spend this summer break in Ritania. Charlotte has made up her mind to supervise her clumsy friends. Will Charlotte and her friends be able to spend this summer break without a hitch?
The Special Side Story, 'Finally, Summer Break!' begins now!
7/28 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 8/18 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
■ Special Side Story - Finally, Summer Break! PV
■ How to Enter
Clear 10-10. Shrieking Hall in Episode 1
■ Special Side Story - Finally, Summer Break! Information
[Chapter Opening Schedule]
■ Week 1 Information
※The event currency that can be obtained from each chapter is different.
※ Story and Treasure Stages do not provide event currency.
※ Enhanced Artifacts can be unequipped at no cost.
■ Week 1 Stage Information
- In Chapter 1 of the Special Side Story, Finally, Summer Break!, regular battle stages, Story Stages, and stages with various difficulty levels will be available.
In addition, a Minigame: Cooking!, Goblin's Den, and MolaGora Habitat will be available.
- Week 1 consists of a total of 18 stages. Players can unlock the next stage by completing the one prior.
- Story Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not have any battles.
- Story Stages do not provide Event currency.
- The Special Side Story, Finally, Summer Break!, will provide a multi-difficulty stage.
- Players may select a higher difficulty after successfully clearing the one before it.
- Players can complete stage 5. Day 1, 10 p.m. Normal after completing 11. Day 2, 8 p.m. They can enter the Hard and Hell difficulty levels after completing the one before.
- Players can complete stage 5. Day 1, 10 p.m. [Hell Difficulty] 5 times during the Side Story period.
[Goblin Theme Park]
- Completing stage 11. Day 2, 8 p.m. in Chapter 1 of the Special Side Story, Finally, Summer Break! will unlock S. Goblin's Den.
- Players can complete S. Goblin's Den in Chapter 1 once during the Side Story period.
[MolaGora Salad Place]
- Completing stage 11. Day 2, 8 p.m. in Chapter 1 of the Special Side Story, Finally, Summer Break!, will unlock S. MolaGora Habitat.
- Players can complete S. MolaGora Habitat in Chapter 1 once during the Side Story period.
- Players can enjoy a Cooking minigame on stage 8. Start Cooking! and stage 10. Start Cooking!
1. How to Unlock
2. How to Proceed
- The Cooking minigame stage will not cost players Energy.
- Players can cook the dish by adding ingredients and tapping the pot on the screen for an amount of time.
- Players can retry without having to spend any currency
- Win battles in the Side Story and obtain event currency that can be exchanged for items.
- Event currency will be deleted once the exchange period expires. (7 days following the end of the Side Story)
■ Main Rewards
- 4★ Artifact XIX. The Sun
Players can receive an illustration after completing each week's chapter. You can check the illustration by going to [Journal > Art Journal > Side Story].
2. New 5★ Hero – Summer Break Charlotte
The Lady of La Mare, who keeps insisting she is "not excited" at all! Players will be able to meet Summer Break Charlotte in the Limited Summon.
■ Hero Introduction
3. New Artifact, Mature Sunglasses
■ The Knight-exclusive 5★ Artifact, Mature Sunglasses will be added.
4. Summer Break Charlotte & Mature Sunglasses Limited Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet the Ice Elemental Knight, Summer Break Charlotte, who can inflict great damage when a Dual Attack is triggered. Players can also obtain the Knight-exclusive Artifact, Mature Sunglasses, that increases Critical Hit Damage and decreases damage suffered.
7/28 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 8/11 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. Coin Shop Item List Renewal
The purchase limit for items in the Covenant and Galaxy Coin Shops will reset and there will be a rotation for the Heroes sold in each shop.
The Coin Shop resets on the first of every month at 03:00 UTC.
8/1 (Mon) 03:00 UTC
■ Reset Details
1. The purchase limit for items in the Coin Shop will reset.
2. The refresh limit for Lv. 85 Epic Equipment/Accessories will reset.
3. Covenant Coin Shop: Two 5★ Covenant Hero Rotation (Fire, Ice, Earth)
4. Galaxy Coin Shop: Two 5★ Moonlight Hero Rotation (Light, Dark)
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.08.01 2022.08.01 16:27 (UTC+0)
- 2022.08.01 2022.08.01 04:39 (UTC+0)
- 2022.07.30 2022.07.30 19:25 (UTC+0)
- 2022.07.30 2022.07.30 12:50 (UTC+0)
- 2022.07.28 2022.07.28 07:27 (UTC+0)
- 2022.07.28 2022.07.28 01:43 (UTC+0)