[Update] 6/9 (Thu) Update Content (Edited) 
- 2022.06.08 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Edited 6/13(Mon) - The 2022 E7WC schedule has been modified.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, June 9.
1. Hero and Artifact Balance Adjustments
Balance adjustments will be made to certain Heroes, facilitating better strategies involving them.
※ The probability, number of turns, and cooldowns are based on fully enhanced characters.
※ Other skills will not be changed unless stated.
1. Hero Balance Adjustments
■ 5★ Desert Jewel Basar (Light, Soul Weaver)
- The effect of Desert Wind will be changed and a Healing effect lower than the amount healed by Everlasting Oasis will be added.
- Everlasting Oasis will be changed into a new skill called Desert Storm.
- The effect of Bastet Roar will be changed and Cooldown and Soul acquired will decrease by 1 each.
■ 5★ Haste (Fire, Thief)
-The effect of <Envoy's Scythe> will be changed.
- The effect of <Vampiric Seal> will be changed and it will now deal more damage.
■ 5★ Choux (Ice, Warrior)
- A Soulburn effect will be added.
The effect of <Fwooooosh!l> will be changed and it will deal less damage.
- The Soulburn effect will be removed.
- The effect of <Help Me, Cream!> will be changed.
■ 5★ Alencia (Earth, Warrior)
-The effect of <Eradicate> will deal less damage.
The effect of <Noble Blood> will be changed and Trample will deal less damage.
- The effect of <Genesis> will be changed.
- Exclusive Equipment – Option 1 Skill effect <Eradicate> will be changed.
■ 4★ Wanderer Silk (Light, Ranger)
-Wanderer Silk's Imprint Release will be changed from Critical Hit Chance <4.3%~15%> to <Speed 4~14>.
- The effect of <Basic Shot> will be changed, and it will deal more damage.
- <Automatic Fire> will be changed to <Focus Fire> and it will deal more damage.
- Its cooldown will be increased by 1 turn, and it will no longer have a Soulburn effect.
-The effect of <Shock Arrow> will be changed, and it will deal more damage.
-The enhancement effect will be changed, and the skill will now have a Soulburn effect.
- Exclusive Equipment – Option 1 Skill effect <Automatic Fire> will be changed to <Basic Shot>.
■ 3★ Montmorancy (Ice, Soul Weaver)
- The effect of <Sleep Sorcery> will be changed.
■ 3★ Angelic Montmorancy (Ice, Soul Weaver)
- The effect of <Sleep Sorcery> will be changed.
- The effect of <Earnest Prayer> will be changed.
- The effect of the <Solitude Rune> will be changed.
■ 3★ Ras (Fire, Knight)
-<Sword of the Heir> will recover more Health.
■ 3★ Adventurer Ras (Fire, Knight)
-<Purifying Flame> will recover more Health.
- The effect for the <Wedge Rune> will be changed.
- The effect of the <Solitude Rune> will be changed.
2. Artifact Balance Adjustments
■ 5★ Time Matter (Mage-exclusive)
■ 5★ Snow Crystal (Warrior-exclusive)
■ 4★ Eternus (Soul Weaver-exclusive)
※ For more information regarding these balance adjustments, please see this link. [June 9 (Thu) Balance Adjustments Preview]
2. Japan Server Global Open!
The Japan server will be opened globally so that Heirs who do not live in Japan can also play on the Japan server!
All the servers and languages will be available to our Heirs, regardless of your region or language.
After the 6/9 (Thu) Update
[Japan server added to the server list]
- You can select and play on the Japan Server even if you are not playing Epic Seven in Japan.
- How to select the server
① Tap the current server displayed on the bottom right corner of the main title screen and select the desired server from the server list.
② You can also select the desired server in-game by going to [Setting > Account Setting > Select Server].
※ You must download the Media Pack again when you change your server to the Japan Server or vice versa.
- You can play Epic Seven in Japanese regardless of your server.
- How to change the language: Select Japanese from [Setting > Language > Language Setting] in-game.
- Act on Specified Commercial Transactions and Fund Settlement Act UI, which were only displayed to Heirs in Japan Server, will now be displayed to anyone who plays the game in Japanese.
※ The Japanese Media Pack will be updated to the actual Japanese Media Pack used on the Japanese server after the update on 6/23 (Thu).
※ If you change the Media Pack, the existing Media Pack will be deleted and the selected language’s Media Pack will be downloaded.
※ If you have previously downloaded and used the Japanese Media Pack, you will have to download the Japanese Media Pack again after the update on 6/23 (Thu)
※ Even if you download the Japanese Media Pack again, the previous version of the Japanese Media Pack that you downloaded will not be deleted.
ㄴHowever, if you reinstall after deleting the game, the previous version of the Japanese Media Pack will be deleted.
※ If you delete the game and reinstall it, please do so after linking the account safely so that your account does not get lost.
2. Custom Mystic Summon Round 2
A chance to summon the Moonlight Heroes you desire! Round 2 of the Custom Mystic Summon will begin.
When the second round of the Custom Mystic Summon begins, players will be able to additionally select one 4★ and 5★ Moonlight Hero each.
■ Custom Mystic Summon Unlock Conditions
Requires Account Rank 10 or above
■ Custom Mystic Summon Round 2 Schedule
6/9 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 7/21 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
※ Chosen Heroes in round 1 will remain the same, and one of each 4★ and 5★ Moonlight Heroes chosen in Round 2 will be added to the list.
※ Select one of each 4★ and 5★ Moonlight Heroes from either Round 1 or 2 and the Drop Rate of the chosen Heroes will increase.
※ 4-5★ Moonlight Heroes selected for Custom Mystic Summon will have the same drop rate as in Mystic Summon.
※ After performing one summon on the selected hero, you will not be able to change the chosen Heroes.
※ Guaranteed Summon does not apply.
[Available Heroes and Artifact in Custom Mystic Summon]
① 4-5★ Moonlight Heroes selected for Custom Mystic Summon
② 3-5★ Heroes and Artifacts that were released 6 months before the end of the Custom Mystic Summon period except for Limited Heroes and Artifacts
※ Limited/Collaboration Heroes and Artifacts cannot be summoned in Custom Mystic Summon.
■ Moon's Mirage Coin Shop
- Every Custom Mystic Summon performed grants 1 Moon's Mirage Coin.
- Heroes and Artifacts selected for Custom Mystic Summon are available for purchase using Moon's Mirage Coins in the Moon's Mirage Coin Shop.
-The Moon's Mirage shop will remain open for 7 days after the Custom Mystic Summon ends and can be found in Shop > Moon's Mirage Coin.
- After a certain amount of time, the Moon's Mirage Coin Shop will close and all the Moon's Mirage Coins you own will reset and will not be available for the next Custom Mystic Summon.
- When you select more targets to summon in Round 2, you will also be able to purchase the Heroes that you select in the Moon's Mirage Coin Shop.
[Moon's Mirage Coin]
[Moon's Mirage Coin]
A coin that fades over time and eventually disappears.
You can acquire them by proceeding with the Custom Mystic Summon, and their use is limited to the Custom Mystic Summon period during which it was obtained.
3. Ravi & Sigurd Scythe Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up meet Ravi, a Fire-Elemental Warrior who can contain enemies by utilizing her passive skill which increases her Attack and Effectiveness when she attacks or gets attacked. You can also obtain a Warrior-exclusive Artifact, Sigurd Scythe that is useful in dangerous situations.
6/9 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 6/16 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
4. World Arena E7WC Preliminary Round Event Mode added
The E7WC Preliminary Round Event Mode, which will have different rules to World Arena, will be added for a limited period only.
■ E7WC Preliminary Round Event Mode Schedule
6/18 (Sat) 05:00 ~ 7/9 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
72 hours after the Event ends
※ E7WC Preliminary Round Event Mode is only available for a limited period of time only.
※ The scores collected during the E7WC Preliminary regular schedule period will be used to select 2022 E7WC participants.
■ E7WC Preliminary Round Conditions
- Requires Account Rank 60 or above
- Participants must have more than 5 Heroes of each class that are starting grade 2★ or higher. (Except for Material Heroes / A total of 30 Heroes)
■ E7WC Preliminary Round Information
- You may participate during the event period without any time limit.
- Conducted in a best of three matches.
- Players will have 1,200 basic Victory Points at the beginning of the E7WC Preliminary round and can lose/acquire Victory Points depending on the match results.
ㄴ However, Victory Points do not decrease below 1,000.
- If you do not play within 72 hours of the last play it will result in a penalty of reduced points. (Same rules as Rank Battle applies)
- Picks and Bans will proceed the same as Mock Battle Round Mode
ㄴIf both players choose the same Hero as their Pre-Ban, the selected Hero will be displayed as two on both sides for that round. (The Hero will be displayed as one for the later rounds)
- The selected Pre-Ban Heroes in each round are accumulated and will be applied in the next round.
- The matching process will be held between Heirs who participated in the E7WC Preliminary round.
- The battle procedure will proceed the same as Mock Battle Round Mode.
- After 1 win and 1 loss, the competition begins when both players are ready for the semifinals.
- Tapping the Menu button in the top right corner will display the same pop-up as the Rank Battle.
- If you meet the winning requirements with 2 wins and 0 losses, the battle result screen and semifinals will be skipped and the final result screen will be displayed.
ㄴ If you have played all three rounds, the battle result screen will be skipped and the final result screen will be displayed.
- You may check the E7WC Preliminary round Battle Log that you participated in by going to [World Arena > Battle Log > Preliminary round] (Recent 20 battles in the last 15 days)
- At the end of the E7WC Preliminary round period, the Battle Log will be reset.
You may check the top 100 ranking of the participants in [World Arena > Ranking > Preliminary Total Ranking].
- At the end of the E7WC Preliminary round period, [Ranking > Preliminary Total Ranking] will no longer be displayed.
- The E7WC Preliminary round is not divided by league grade and does not proceed with Placements. Therefore, players have the same emblems and league grades.
[Rules on Participants Disconnected]
- When one of the players is disconnected during the battle and fails to reconnect within 60 seconds, it will be recorded as a defeat for the disconnected player.
- If multiple logins are detected during the battle, it will be recorded as a defeat with a pop-up message displayed immediately before the win/lose screen appears after the end of the battle.
- If both players are disconnected, it will be recorded as defeats for both.
6. Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue where 3★ Hero Montmorancy and 3★ Specialty Change Hero Angelic Montmorancy's skill, Purification, healed allies without debuffs in certain situations will be fixed.
- An issue where the skill cooldown effect of 5★ Violet was not applied immediately after using the Butterfly Cut (Awakened) skill will be fixed.
- An issue where 4★ Hero Leo's Flying Racoo skill descriptions did not display the Stun duration will be fixed.
- An adjustment will be made to apply Combat Readiness increase to the caster when some Heroes use skills to increase Combat Readiness of the all allies with extra turn while given a debuff of 'Hero cannot be granted an extra turn' in Hall of Trials.
- Auto Battle AI for some Heroes will be improved.
An adjustment will be made for 5★ Hero Destina to use Destina's Grace when there are allies including the caster with full HPs and dead allies in Auto Battle.
The skill descriptions of Raqix Veteran, Raqix Shredder, and Raqix Warlord in the adventure and episode will be modified to match the actual function. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where certain dialogue from NPC was displayed twice during the tutorial for [Alchemist's Steeple > Equipment Conversion] will be fixed.
- An issue where the order of equipment displayed when selecting the [All] tab did not match the order of equipment icons displayed on the top in [Steel Workshop > Equipment Crafting] will be fixed.
- An issue where the Memory Imprint UI was displayed at the bottom of the skill icon in the Details pop-up screen of the enemy, Fighter Maya in [Labyrinth > Nixied's Sanctum > Area 3], will be fixed.
- An issue where the charging gauge was displayed for currencies that cannot be charged over time when a certain action was repeated while having the charging gauge displayed for the currencies that can be charged over time will be fixed.
- An issue where the NPC supporter frame was displayed as the same as the previously selected user's frame when selecting a user with a frame as the supporter and changing back to NPC as the supporter in the [Battle Ready > Supporter] screen will be fixed.
- An issue where the playable Hero, and monsters' unique effects icons in the turn order bar were not displayed properly will be fixed.
ㄴ If the displayed icon exceeded the maximum displayable icon, previously applied effects will be disabled before displaying the new ones.
- An adjustment will be made to display the Covenant/Galaxy Coin Shop even after using all the acquired Coins.
ㄴ For those who already had the Covenant/Galaxy Coin Shop displayed before this, they will always have the Covenant/Galaxy Coin Shops displayed after 6/9 (Thu) maintenance regardless of whether you have Coins or not.
- An adjustment will be made to display cooldown effect descriptions other than Heroes, Artifact, and Monsters to be consistent. No functional changes will be made.
- An adjustment will be made to intuitively display skill descriptions of some Heroes who do not trigger any critical hits when attacking. No functional changes will be made.
An adjustment will be made to 3★ Taranor Royal Guard's Reflect skill effect texts and Reflect enhancement effect. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where Greetings was not displayed properly in the Friends list when changing the greetings longer than 30 characters in [Lobby > Profile > Change Greeting] will be fixed.
- An issue where the Guild Announcement UI displayed more text than it should in the Guild Channel screen when Greetings of Guild Members was longer than 30 characters will be fixed.
- An issue where Chat Notification count 1 did not disappear after reading all the chats on the Guild Channel will be fixed.
- An issue where skin description texts were not displayed properly when double-tapping the skin name that has more than 2 lines will be fixed.
- An issue where the skin name and skin description texts overlapped when the skin name has more than 2 lines and the skill description has a scroll bar, will be fixed.
- An adjustment will be made to move the player to Skin Shop or Epic Pass when tapping the [purchase] button when the player does not own the Hero skin.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.06.20 2022.06.20 01:23 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.18 2022.06.18 18:21 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.16 2022.06.16 19:37 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.13 2022.06.13 14:16 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.10 2022.06.10 01:07 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.09 2022.06.09 19:08 (UTC+0)