Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Suggestions

Adlay Tweaks & SC idea. [1]

  • RANK63
  • 2Fun[TaiLzTyronE]
  • 2022.05.24 20:10 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 38

Adlay Tweaks;

*Remove Soul Burn from S3.
Change name of S3 from "Mana Seal" to "Blast of Mana", and change the skill description to the following;
"Deals huge damage to all enemies with concentrated mana, with a 60(85)% chance to dispel one buff from all enemies, before a 60(85)% chance increase skill cooldowns by 1 turn. Grants an extra turn to the caster. "

*Extra turn to synergize with the proposed changes to his S2 & S1.


Alternate S1 "Mana Seal" - can be used once after every time Adlay casts his S3.
*Add Soul Burn to S1 - Soul Burn effect: Ignores Effect Resistance.
-Mana Seal:
"Attacks with the power of a magical tome, with a 35(up to 50)% chance to seal the target for 2 turns, and a 55(up to 70)% chance to decrease Attack and Speed for 1 turn. "


Regular S1 "Mana Strike" which can be used after his Alternate S1 "Mana Seal" is used.
-Mana Strike:
"Attacks with the power of a magical tome, with a 55(up to 70)% chance to decrease Attack and Speed for 1 turn.


*With the above, increase the S1's +4 Skill Enhancement from +5% Effect Chance to +10% for a total of +15% Effect Chance for the S1 skill.


Change S2 to the following (Anything in brackets is not shown in-game).
-Heroism:
"After casting Blast of Mana (S3), Adlay's skill "Mana Release (S1)" changes to "Mana Seal" for 1 use. When it is not the casters turn, Combat Readiness increases by 12(up to 15)% every time an ally except the caster is attacked (45% push). The caster's Skill Cooldown is reset when an ally dies."


The above changes not only increase his debuffing potential, but will also allow him to have the mechanic of sealing - which is currently only held by A. Meru. Restrict was a Cerise exclusive debuff, which was then added to other units (Rikoris) then added naturally to other units ie; Lucy, Yoonryoung - so for that reason I made the above changes to give Adlay the ability to seal, with the following SC proposal expanding on this.



Specialty Change Idea:

-Name: Top Graduate Adlay


-Enhanced Skill: Blast of Mana > Mana Overload.

"Deals huge damage to all enemies with concentrated mana, with a 60(85)% chance to dispel two buffs from all enemies, before a 60(85)% chance increase skill cooldowns by 1 turn. Grants an extra turn to the caster. "
*Now dispels two buffs, rather than one - I was considering also increasing skill cooldowns by 1 turn but that would be a bit nutty.


-Runes:

Attack Rune: Increases Attack by 3/5/7(15)%.

Speed Rune: Increases Speed by 1/2/4(7).

Obscurity Rune: Increase Effectiveness by 5/5/5(15)%.

Achievement Rune: Increase Effectiveness of all allies by 2/3/5(10)%.

Harvest Rune: Increase the combat readiness by 5/7/8(20)% of the caster when an enemy is sealed by Mana Seal.

Courage Rune: Increases Mana Seal's chance to seal by 2/3/5(10)%.

Trust Rune: Increases Mana Seal's chance to decrease Attack and Speed by 2/3/5(10)%.

Fruition Rune: Increases Mana Overload's chance to dispel buffs by 5/5/5(15)%.

 Solitude Rune: 3/5/7(15)% chance to lower Mana Overload's Cooldown at the start of the caster's turn.

Mercy Rune: If at least one buff is dispelled with Mana Overload, increase the combat readiness of the ally with the highest attack by 2/3/5(10)%.


The above rune changes are generalized to provide more effectiveness, a little more speed, some more attack, and to increase some of the chances of his skills to make him a more reliable debuffer/dispeller, and with one rune enabling him to be a "pusher".


Thanks for reading the suggestion, any feedback is appreciated - I love brainstorming like this so I'll probably think up some more to post if it's interesting to anybody.

댓글 1

  • images
    2022.05.28 22:20 (UTC+0)

    SCs are for heroes without use not ones that do fine.

Suggestions의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠