[Update] 5/12 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2022.05.11 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, May 12.
1. Ancient Inheritance Season 2
Ancient Inheritance Season 2 begins now!
Once again, set out on an Expedition to the hidden dimension of the forgotten Aekhir Temple with your Guild members!
5/15 (Sun) 18:00 ~ 5/29 (Sun) 17:59 UTC
5/16 (Mon) 03:00 ~ 5/30 (Mon) 02:59 UTC
5/16 (Mon) 10:00 ~ 5/30 (Mon) 09:59 UTC
Guild > Battlefield > Ancient Inheritance
■ Eligible Guilds
1. Guild Condition: 16 or more members
2. Member Condition: Account Rank 40 or above
※ Guild members who satisfy the member condition during the Ancient Inheritance season will be able to participate immediately.
※ Guilds that had 16 or more members when the season started and lost members with the total number of current members below 16 will still be able to continue to play in Ancient Inheritance.
※ Guild members who left a Guild and joined another during the Ancient Inheritance season will have their progress and Exchange currencies reset.
Defeating multiple boss monsters in different Guilds will not award the players multiple Equipment rewards.
■ New Features Added in Ancient Inheritance Season 2
- A board where members can share their Expedition plans and routes will be added to the Ancient Inheritance screen.
1. Rights to Write and Edit: Guild Captain and Vice-Captain (All members are able to read)
2. Length Limit: 5~380 letters
- Players can read or edit the articles in the speech bubble at the top right of the Ancient Inheritance main screen.
- The Expedition plans written on the board will stay up until Exchange closes and reset when a new season starts
- Current Signs will be removed and Notes will be added.
- A limited number of Notes can be left on each Zone. (A maximum of 8 Notes for each Zone)
- When the limit is reached, players can remove existing Notes to create new ones.
- Tap a monster or object to leave a short note containing up to 20 characters.
- Monsters and objects with a note are marked with a note icon, and the notes can be seen by tapping such monsters or objects.
- The location of monsters and objects with a note can be seen on the map.
- Guild members can read, delete, and edit notes other members have left. (Unable to read or edit them on the map)
[New Object Added]
- A new object, Mobile Tile will be added.
- Unlike portals, it immediately takes the players to a designated location when they step on it.
- Players will not be able to return to the starting point using this tile.
■ Ancient Inheritance Season 2 Improvements
1. Lowered Entry Barrier
- Ancient Inheritance will now require a lower number of Guild members.
20 or more Guild members
16 or more Guild members
2. UI Improvements on Withdrawing Enlisted Heroes
- When selecting a Hero enlisted for Ancient Inheritance, players will be able to see their remaining available withdrawals for the season.
- When withdrawing an enlisted Hero, an instructive message regarding the Hero withdrawal limit for the season will be displayed.
3. UI Improvement on Cost of Object Usage
The Exploration Provision cost of each object will be displayed when the player selects an object that cannot be used immediately (due to distance, etc.)
4. Hero Details
- Players will be able to select Heroes enlisted for Ancient Inheritance and view their Hero details including Equipment and Artifacts.
5. Increased Exploration Provision Acquired
- Exploration Provisions granted daily will be slightly increased.
- The Relic that increases the daily Exploration Provisions you acquire will slightly increase the amount.
- Leveling up Exploration Level will award players with Exploration Provisions.
6. Greater Guild Treasure Chest
- Added Greater Guild Treasure Chest that provides better rewards compared to regular Guild Treasure Chest
7. Ranking Board
- The ranking range of Guilds who conquered Ancient Inheritance will be expanded.
The 5 Guilds First to Conquer Each Zone
The 10 Guilds First to Conquer Each Zone
- Players will be able to view Guild information by tapping the emblems on the Ranking board.
- Adjustments will be made to the Ancient Inheritance map structure
- Adjustments will be made to some skills and stats of Elite and Boss Monsters in Ancient Inheritance
- The Relic Exploration Journal effect will be slightly increased
- Exploration EXP acquired from defeating Lv.10 or above monsters will be slightly increased
- Exploration EXP acquired will be increased when certain objects are used
- The cost of Exploration Provisions will be decreased when Teleportation Megalith is used
- Event conditions and rewards when using Unknown Scroll will be adjusted
- The chance to receive rare Relics will be slightly increased according to the Exploration level
- The number of Treasure Chests that can be acquired from each floor will be slightly decreased
- The number of Guild Treasure Chests on each floor will be slightly increased
- Ancient Dream Shards collected in Ancient Inheritance can be exchanged for valuable items in the Exchange.
■ Main Rewards
Ras and his party head to West Khan to join forces with the Human Resistance forces.
As they arrive, they witness the devastated towns unlike East Khan, and a group of people in pain from harsh labor.
West Khan in Episode 4 will be unlocked.
■ West Khan
[How to Enter]
Complete 5-10. Secluded Path of Resignation in Episode 5, Chapter 5.
- Chapter 6, West Khan, consists of 10 main stages including Labyrinth type stages and 6 optional stages.
- Chapter 6, West Khan, has a total of 10 Quests that players will be able to complete.
- After clearing all 10 Quests in the chapter, players will receive a 4★ Artifact Summon Ticket.
■ West Khan - AP Exchange
- Clearing stages in West Khan will grant the player AP which can be used in this area’s AP Exchange.
[AP Exchange Open Conditions]
Complete 6- 10. Cool Breeze Outskirts
[How to Use]
- Players can receive AP in West Khan and exchange their AP for items in the AP Exchange.
- There is a limit to the number of times players can purchase certain items in the Exchange Shop.
■ Awakened Adin
- Completing stage 6-10. Cool Breeze Outskirts in West Khan will unlock missions for Awakened Adin in Chapter 6.
- Clearing all missions in Chapter 6 will unlock Fire elemental Adin.
- New 2★ monsters will be added.
- Scout Cannon, Guard Cannon, and Elite Cannon will also be available in Friendship Summons.
■ Story Journal
- Chapter 6. The Spark of Resistance will be added to Story Journal > Episode 4.
- The background "Human Resistance Forces Base" will be awarded for completing Episode 4, Chapter 4.
3. Awakened Adin, Holy Flame Adin
Completing all Awakened Adin missions in Episode 4, Chapter 6 unlocks Element Alteration function (Fire)
Upon awakening Adin to Holy Flame Adin, <Blade Gust> and <Gliding Slash> will be enhanced into <Defensive Spirit> and <Explosive Cut> respectively.
■ Holy Flame Adin
[Awakened Adin - New Skill Information]
■ Awakening Adin
- Completing all Awakened Adin missions in Episode 4, Chapter 6 unlocks the Element Alteration function (Fire) and Verdant Adin can alter her element and become a Fire element Hero, Holy Flame Adin
- Unlocked Adins will be displayed in Awakened Adin.
[Altering Adin’s element]
Adin becomes capable of altering her element.
Altering element requires Element Alteration Material
[Element Alteration Material]
Earth → Fire
Fire → Earth
■ Skill Tree
- Same with Specialty Change Heroes, players can open the Skill Tree for unlocked Awakened Adins in the Awakening menu.
- Runes can be enhanced in the Skill Tree and doing so will consume elemental Runes.
- The Runes are obtainable from Awakened Adin missions.
The effects are based on Runes at max enhancement.
* Health Rune – Increases Health by 15%.
* Achievement Rune – Effectiveness increases by 25%.
* Thorn Rune – Increases Attack by 15%.
* Trust Rune – Increases Dual Attack chance of Fire elemental allies by 5%.
* Wedge Rune – Increases Critical Hit Damage of all allies by 5%.
* Glory Rune – When an ally attacks and it is not their turn, damage dealt increases by 5%.
* Courage Rune – Increases damage dealt of Ankle Cut by 10%.
* Life Rune – Increases the amount recovered by Ankle Cut by 50%.
* Guard Rune – When using Fiery Blade Gust, has a 100% chance to dispel one buff from the target.
* Speed Rune – When using Explosive Cut, has a 100% chance to grant increased Attack to Fire elemental allies for 2 turns.
■ Hero Journal
- Holy Flame Adin will be added to Hero Journal > Specialty Change > Inheritor
4. Three New Exclusive Equipment
New Exclusive Equipment for the 5★ Heroes, Diene, and Zahhak, and the 4★ Hero, Inferno Khawazu will be added to the Hall of Trials Exchange.
Players can obtain Exclusive Equipment from the Hall of Trials Exchange using Wisdom’s Gaze.
Exclusive Equipment stats and skill effects will be applied randomly after the equipment has been purchased.
■ Exclusive Equipment Information
[4★ Inferno Khawazu]
■ The Exclusive Equipment of the 5★ Heroes, Elena, Ray, and the 4★ Hero Watcher Schuri will be added to the Alchemist's Steeple.
5. Lilias & Bastion of Perlutia Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event meet the Fire elemental Knight, Lilias who through Dual Attack can create an advantageous situation for her team as well as protect her allies by dispelling their debuffs. The Artifact, Bastion of Perlutia, provides an ally with a barrier at the start of the battle, which protects your strongest Hero right away!
5/12 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 5/19 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
6. Other Improvements and Adjustments
[Moonlight Pack 1 & 2 Renewal]
Moonlight Pack 1 and 2 which are on sale on the third week of every month will undergo some changes.
Rewards of Moonlight Pack 1 and 2 will change and the packs will be on sale on the third week of every month.
- Sale Period: 5/18 (Wed) 15:00 ~ 5/25 (Wed) 14:59 UTC
- Purchase Limit
Moonlight Pack 1
2 times within the sale period
Moonlight Pack 2
1 time within the sale period
■ Heroes and Artifacts
- An issue where the Artifact name and icon was not displayed when the 5★ Artifact, Proof of Valor was equipped by certain Heroes, will be fixed.
ㄴ Heroes: 5★ Desert Jewel Basar, 5★ Haste, 5★ Bomb Model Kanna, 5★ Baiken, 5★ Mediator Kawerik
- Added new [Death] tab for some heroes below Hero > Details > Expressions & Voices > Voice-overs
ㄴ 5★ Charlotte, 5★ Little Queen Charlotte, 5★ Vildred, 5★ Arbiter Vildred, 5★ Ruele of Light, 5★ Baal & Sezan, 4★ Challenger Dominiel
- An issue where 3★ Specialty Hero Researcher Carrot’s Description was changed when Sacrifice Rune +1 was enhanced will be fixed
Chop (With Exclusive Option 1)
3★ Chaos Inquisitor
- An issue where Artifact or Hero’s skill effects did not take effect properly when the debuff is removed by skill effects from an ally or the caster will be fixed.
Absolute Zero increasing Combat Readiness
5★ Closer Charles
Closer granting Perception
5★ Ancient Dragon's Legacy
Increases Critical Hit Chance
5★ Unseen Observer
increases Combat Readiness
5★ Unfading Memories
5★ Rod of Amaryllis
4★ The Guardian Star's Blessing
4★ XIV Temperance
- Improvements will be made so that a warning message will be displayed when using Bottle of Knowledge for enhancing Artifact.
- An issue where the Artifact effect text was displayed when Heroes equipping the 4★ Artifact Rosa Hargana or 5★ Artifact Crimson Moon of Nightmares delivered additional skills, will be fixed.
- Effect descriptions for Runes for some Specialty Heroes will be adjusted to be consistent. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where <Vigilant Eye> of Roana appearing on Automaton Tower Floor 25 was used twice on a single turn, will be fixed.
- An issue where skins were not displayed in World Arena > [Battle Log > Battle Info will be fixed
- An issue where Boss Sven from Abyss Floor 53 received lethal damage while has unhealable debuff did not trigger immortality will be fixed
- An issue where tapping the screen to close the chat window after connecting a Bluetooth keyboard would close the game, will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made so that the Receive All button will be inactive when there is no reward claimable in Expedition Depot.
- Improvements will be made so that tapping More at the bottom of lists will not move the screen to the very bottom article.
- An issue where Heroes were displayed on abnormal spots when entering the Hero Enhancement screen under certain circumstances, will be fixed.
- An issue where clearing battle after selecting a non-friend player as support and changing into Story NPC as supporter triggered friend request to initial non-friend supporter will be fixed
- An issue where Heroes on Star's Mirage Coin Shop list and Custom Group Summon list were displayed differently will be fixed
- An issue where completing Guild Weekly Mission on the reset time let Players acquire rewards earlier will be fixed
- An issue when a player has more than 5 digits of AP, the AP acquired from pet were displayed on top will be fixed
- An issue where Players on Android devices tapped Notice/Update/Stove Icon from Lobby> Event pop-up displayed a white screen will be fixed
- Improved QoL when acquiring extra Reforging materials from Pet skills
- An issue when enhancing Equipment, Max Enhancement filter did not display Charm in order will be fixed
- An issue where Enhancement Materials could not be placed properly after Equipment Enhancement Success texts were displayed will be fixed