[Update] 11/11 (Thu) Update Notice 
- 2021.11.10 10:32 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, November 11.
※ Detailed information on Solayu Cook-Off – Week 3 can be found in [10/28 (Thu) Update Content – Part 1].
1. Episode 4, 「Dawn of a New Era」
The new main story of Epic Seven begins on the eastern continent, Natalon.
Begin your new journey with Ras and the new main Hero in the new continent in Episode 4.
■ Episode 4 Tutorial
- Episode 4: Natalon tutorial will be available when players enter Adventure after completing 10-10. Central Control Room in Episode 3.
- The first chapter of Episode 4, South Theranhad will come playable after completing the tutorial.
■ Episode 4 AP Exchange
- AP Exchanges in Episode 4 do not provide AP Exchange Quests.
- AP Exchange will unlock upon completing all unlock conditions.
- Some AP Exchanges provide a short story on the first entry.
■ Story Journal
- An Episode 4 category will be added to the Story Journal.
- Episode 4 will be added to Adventure
2. Episode 4-1, 「South Theranhad」
Ras boards a ship with the Summer Sword at the request of Theranhad. He heads to the Summer Shrine to meet the emperor and the high-ranking official, Zahhak to form an alliance. Around that time, Ran, who chased Ras, is confused by how Theranad has turned into a different place from its past. He encounters Adin who is running errands for the Summer Shrine.
The opening story of Episode 4, 「Dawn of a New Era」 begins in South Theranhad.
■ South Theranhad
[How to Enter]
Complete stage 10-10. Central Control Room in Episode 3
- Chapter 1, South Theranhad, consists of 16 main stages including 2 Labyrinth type stages.
- Chapter 1, South Theranhad, has a total of 10 Quests that players will be able to complete.
- After completing all 10 Quests in the chapter, players will receive 50 Skystone.
■ South Theranhad - AP Exchange
- Complete stages in South Theranhad to earn more Adventure Points for the region.
[How to Open]
- Complete stage 1-10. Determination Shrine
[How to Use]
- Players can receive AP in South Theranhad and exchange their AP for items in the AP Exchange.
- There is a limit to the number of times players can purchase certain items in the Exchange Shop.
- New 2★ monsters will be added.
Female Awakened Soldier
※ Theranhad Patrol, Theranhad Combatant, and Theranhad Specialist will be added to the Friendship Summon and Secret Shop.
■ Story Journal
- Chapter 1, Into the Torrent of Fate will be added to Story Journal > Episode 4
- The background "Theranhad Harbor" will be awarded for completing Episode 3, Chapter 1.
3. Episode 4, New Main Character 「Adin」
A girl advancing toward her new destiny.
Adin never loses hope, no matter how dire the situation. She faces her new fate as she gets entangled with the Summer Sword.
The 3★ Hero, Adin, who will be going on adventures with Ras in the eastern continent Natalon in Episode 4, can be obtained from Chapter 1, Episode 4, South Theranhad.
■ How to Obtain
- Complete 1-10. Determination Shrine in Episode 4 and tap [Awakened Adin] in Adventure > Episode 4
(Obtain the Hero upon the initial entry)
■ Awakened Adin
- Players will join Adin's journey in Episode 4 and complete missions given to Awakened Adin.
- As the player progresses in the missions, Adin retrieves her hidden power.
- Completing Awakened Adin's mission in each Chapter in Episode 4 awards the player with rewards.
[How to Unlock]
Complete stage 1-10. Determination Shrine
[Missions and Rewards]
- Awakened Adin missions have different completion conditions and rewards in each Chapter in Episode 4.
- Completing all Awakened Adin missions in each Chapter awards players with a core reward. (Only once)
- Completing all Awakened Adin missions in the previous Chapter unlocks them in the next Chapter.
Awakened Adin Mission Core Rewards
Chapter 1. South Theranhad
Unlock Skill Enhancement
Chapter 2. Shadow Mountain
Obtain Adin's Secret Book
Chapter 3. West Prairie
Obtain Adin's Secret Book
Chapter 4. East Khan
Unlock Awakening Adin and Skill Tree
(Earth ▶ Earth, Awakening)
Chapter 5. Recluse's Forest
Obtain Adin's Secret Book
Chapter 5S. Safe Haven Origin
Obtain Adin's Secret Book
Chapter 6. West Khan
Unlock Element Alteration / Fire
Chapter 7. Deserted Site
Obtain Adin's Secret Book
Chapter 8. East Prairie
Obtain Adin's Secret Book
Chapter 8S. Broad Wind Plateau
Unlock Element Alteration / Ice
Chapter 9. Wicked Land
Obtain Adin's Secret Book
Chapter 10. North Theranhad
Unlock Element Alteration / Light
■ Element Alteration for Adin
- Adin becomes capable of altering her element.
- The detailed information on Element Alteration for Adin such as the steps to conduct it, the cost will be presented in a later notice.
■ Adin Memory Imprint
- Adin's Secret Books can be used to Memory Imprint her.
[Adin's Secret Scroll]
* How to Obtain: Complete all missions in each Chapter in Adventure > Episode 4 > Awakened Adin
■ Hero Journal
- Earth elemental Adin will be added to Hero Journal > Star Genealogy > Successor.
- Adin of different elements will be added to the Hero Journal upon unlocking each element.
- Information on Awakened Adin will be added to Help > Adventure.
■ New Currency
Skill Enhancer for Adin
- Hero Transmission or Recall cannot be conducted on Adin.
4. Guild War 「Conviction Season」 Begins
The pre-season will come to an end and the Conviction Season will begin.
Advance with your trusty guild members to be the best!
■ Conviction Season Schedule
1. Period: 11/13 (Sat) ~ TBD
Guild War Pre-Season
11/12 (Fri) 17:59 UTC
11/13 (Sat) 02:59 UTC
11/13 (Sat) 09:59 UTC
Guild War Conviction Season Schedule
11/12 (Fri) 18:00 UTC
11/13 (Sat) 03:00 UTC
11/13 (Sat) 10:00 UTC
※ This schedule is subject to change depending on the circumstances at the time.
※ The schedule for the ending of Guild War Conviction Season will be announced at a later time.
2. Guild War Starting and Ending Schedule
- The Guild War will start and end at the server reset time for each server, three times a week.
ㄴ Korea/Asia: 18:00 UTC
ㄴ Europe: 03:00 UTC
ㄴ Global: 10:00 UTC
※ Guild War Battle Logs will be deleted after the update.
■ Guild War Shop Items Added
Items sold in the Guild Shop will be renewed to match the beginning of the Conviction Season.
[New Artifact "Bastion of Hope"]
- A 5★ Artifact, "Bastion of Hope" will be added to the game.
- Location: 'Bastion of Hope' will be available for purchase in [Guild > Member Shop].
- Purchase Limit: 6 times per account
■ Guild War Ambition Season Reward Distribution
[Guild War Ambition Season Frame Distribution Schedule]
- An exclusive frame will be distributed after the Guild War Conviction Season begins based on the ranking achieved in the Ambition Season.
- This frame will be distributed to Guilds, and not to individual players, which will make your Guild Emblem look incredible!
Rewarded to those who placed in the Guild War Ambition Season Hall of Fame
Rewarded to those who placed 4th to 30th in the Guild War Ranking
Rewarded to those who placed 31st to 100th in the Guild War Ranking
[Hall of Fame]
- The Guild War Ambition Season Hall of Fame will be opened.
- You can view the top 3 Guilds by going to [Guild > Battlefield > Guild War > War Ranking]
※ When determining the ranking of Guilds with equal War Points in the Hall of Fame, the members' battle results will be used as a secondary condition.
Conviction Season Improvements
- The rankings in the Hall of Fame of Guild War will be improved.
1. Determines the ranking in order of War Points (unchanged)
2. When the War Points are equal, determines the rankings reflecting the battle results of the guild members (added)
ㄴ Win - 3 points / Draw - 2 points / Loss - 1 point
- Improvements will be made to the matchmaking conditions in Guild War.
1. The number of max re-match between guilds within a season will be increased from 2 to 4.
Players will not be battling the same guilds in the next 4 wars after having a war with them.
2. The guilds will have more opportunities to battle with a variety of guilds.
5. Epic★Pass 「Late Summer Daydream 2021」
Epic★Pass! The Epic Pass Late Summer Daydream 2021 Season will begin.
Meet Vildred wearing a uniform to train in martial arts!
We hope that many of our Heirs will participate in this Epic Pass.
11/11 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 12/9 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Players can access the Epic Pass by going to the main lobby and tapping the “Epic Pass” icon.
■ How to Use
- You can increase your Season Rank by consuming the currencies specified.
- As you increase your Season Rank, you can earn a variety of rewards.
① Free Reward: Basic rewards that can be acquired according to a players’ Season Rank.
② Premium Reward: Rewards that can be acquired when the Pass is upgraded to a Premium Epic Pass.
③ Special Reward: Rewards that can be acquired when the Pass is upgraded to a Special Epic Pass.
[Season Rank & Season EXP]
1) Currency Value
- Players can receive season EXP by consuming the currencies listed below in different game modes.
- Late Summer Daydream 2021 Season consumable currencies that provide Season EXP are as follows:
2) Purchase Season Rank
- Players can use 100 Skystones to increase their Season Rank by 1.
■ Epic Pass Upgrade
- Players can upgrade to the Premium Epic Pass or Special Epic Pass by using Skystones.
※ After purchasing the Premium Epic pass, players can upgrade to the Special Epic Pass for 900 Skystones. (900 Skystone)
The Epic Pass Upgrade can also be purchased during the reward collection period. However, it is not possible to acquire season EXP.
[Hero Skin – Distinguished Gentleman]
- The illustration and cut scenes will change when this skin is equipped on the 5★ Hero, Vildred.
6. New 5★ Hero 「Spirit Eye Celine」
The merchant guild's bodyguard with a strong spiritual power
She's able to control spirits and possess others, and she's guarding a merchant vessel in return for the promise that she would be allowed to take the merchant guild owner's soul after death.
The 5★ Light Elemental Hero, Spirit Eye Celine will be available in Mystic Summons, Covenant Summons, and Moonlight Summons.
■ Spirit Eye Celine
7. Specialty Change 「Shadow Knight Pyllis」
This Specialty Change will be available for the 3★ Hero Pyliis, allowing a specialty change for her to Shadow Knight Pyllis.
Heroes who undergo a Specialty Change will have changes in their illustration, skills, and skill animations.
Also, their skills and stats can be enhanced further via the Skill Tree.
■ Shadow Knight Pyllis
[Specialty Change - New Skill Information]
■ How to Unlock Specialty Change Quests
- Complete 10-10. Shrieking Hall in Episode 1
- Reach Lv. 30 with Pyllis
■ How to Complete a Specialty Change
- Go to Hero > Specialty Change > Pyllis > Start Specialty Change Quest
- Complete three Specialty Change Quests and a Trial Battle.
- Once a Specialty Change is completed, changes in the appearance and skills cannot be reverted.
■ Skill Tree
- Heroes that go through a Specialty Change can be enhanced further via the Skill Tree.
- Runes can be enhanced in the Skill Tree. Doing so will consume elemental Runes.
The effects are based on Runes at max enhancement.
* Trust Rune – Increases Effectiveness by 25%.
* Courage Rune – When using Weakening Blow, has a 60% chance to dispel one buff from the target.
* Wedge Rune – Increases Hit Chance of Perceptive Slash by 45%.
* Harvest Rune – When the target is provoked after using Perceptive Slash, increases Combat Readiness of all allies by 15%.
* Health Rune – Recovers 3% Health at the start of the turn.
* Prosperity Rune – When the caster’s Health is 70% or more, increases Effect Resistance by 60%.
* Perception Rune – Increases Hit Chance by 30%.
* Speed Rune – Speed increases by 6.
* Sacrifice Rune – Increases Combat Readiness by 15% after being attacked by an enemy inflicted with provoke or redirected provoke.
* Unity Rune – When an ally except for the caster is attacked by a counterattack, Dual Attack, or extra attack, has a 100% chance to decrease damage suffered by 30%.
When more than one damage reduction effect is granted, only the strongest effect is applied.
8. Vildred and Sword of Summer Twilight Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet the Earth Elemental Thief, Vildred, who is capable of consecutively dealing high damage. Players can also obtain the Thief exclusive Artifact, Sword of Summer Twilight that penetrates the target’s Defense and when using a skill that targets all enemies increases the Combat Readiness of all allies except for the Caster when an enemy is eliminated.
11/11 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 11/18 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
9. Other Improvements and Adjustments
[First Skystone Purchase Doubled! Event]
When you purchase Skystones for the first time, get twice as many as the Skystones you have purchased.
- Schedule: 11/11 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ permanently
- Location: Shop > Skystone
- Purchase Limit: Each item is purchasable once per account
※ All players will be eligible for this event after the maintenance scheduled for 11/11 (Thu).
※ First Purchase Doubled! Each Skystone item is eligible and items purchased during the event will no longer provide any bonus rewards.
[Specialty Change Pack Renewal]
The Specialty Change Pack currently on sale will undergo some changes.
The current Specialty Change Pack will become Specialty Change Pack 1, and Specialty Change Pack 2 will be added.
- Sale Period: Available for 6 hours at Shop > Pack when completing Specialty Change
- Purchase Limit: Once during the sale period
※ When performing another Specialty Change during the period when the Packs are purchasable,
- the sale period resets to 6 hours,
and the Packs already purchased have their purchase limit reset.
4★ Hero Mercedes's new skin, Fluffy Lady Mercedes will be added to the game.
This skin cannot be purchased separately.
- How to Obtain: Enter the code on the skin coupon included in the Epic Seven Artbook. Pre-purchase will be available from 11/10 (Wed).
※ Detailed information on the pre-registration for the artbook can be found in [2021 Epic Seven Artbook Online Pre-Registration 2021].
- An issue where when 4★ Armin uses the third option on her Exclusive Equipment, the description for the priority of multiple damage reduction of her skill <Shield Wall> was not displayed will be fixed.
- The skill description for 5★ Rem's <A Maid's Pride> will be improved so that it provides a better explanation for the effect, "Demon Mode." No functional changes will be made.
ㄴ Before: Demon Mode - Immune to debuffs.
ㄴ After: Demon Mode - Unaffected by debuffs and certain harmful effects.
- The descriptions for skills that are enabled and disabled depending on their skill cooldown will be adjusted. No functional changes will be made.
- The effect icon and description for a "barrier" granted by the boss monster's <Tail Swing> in Wyvern Hunt Level 1~13, will be fixed to match the actual effect. No functional changes will be made.
- An adjustment will be made and the proper text will be displayed on the screen when the boss monster Jet Colossus's <Will of Protection> increases Attack in Golem Hunt Level 13. No functional changes will be made.
- The skill <Ruthless Servant> of the boss monsters in Banshee Hunt Level 11~13 will be deleted.
- The description for <Frost's Protection> of the boss monster Banshee Lord Dustlight in Banshee Hunt Level 13, will be fixed to match the actual effect. No functional changes will be made.
- An adjustment will be made and the assist description for "detonate" will not be displayed when the boss monster Rebel King Azimatas uses <Death Trap> in Azimanak Hunt Level 13. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where two of the poison effects inflicted by <Web Spray> of Azimanus Scouts in Azimanak Hunt Level 13 ignored Effect Resistance, will be fixed.
-Typos in the description for <Demon's Armor> of the boss monsters in Caides Hunt Level 11~13 will be fixed.
- <Phoenix Flurry> used by Ken upon his death will be fixed to not trigger a counterattack in Abyss Floor 86.
■ Adventure and Story
- Typos in Episode 3 will be fixed.
- An issue where an unrelated icon was displayed during story mode in Chapter 3-8. Snow Peak in Episode 3 will be fixed.
- An adjustment will be made and the completion gauges for unlock missions in progress in the Special Side Story, Solayu Cook-Off, will be colored brown.
(Completed unlock missions will not be changed and will be displayed as green)
- An adjustment will be made to remove the button to move to the next stage when the next stage is a cooking stage in the Special Side Story, Solayu Cook-Off. (The same as when reaching a story stage after completing a battle stage)
- The description for "silence" will be adjusted to match its actual effect. No functional changes will be made.
- A pop-up confirmation window will be displayed when leaving the current page by tapping on buttons on the Game Guide displayed after defeating in battle.
- An issue where an error was incorrectly displayed in Great Farche Labyrinth Area 3 will be fixed.
- Adjustments will be made to the registered banned words.
- An issue where the visual effects on the text on the left were displayed twice when selecting another Hero in Hero Information will be fixed.
- An issue where the positions of Heroes in Hero Information were changed when returning from the Memory Imprint page will be fixed.
- Exclusive Equipment can now be found in the Hero Journal.
- Adventurer Ras will be added to the Recommended Heroes for Specialty Change.
- More items will be added to the Recommended Content in Specialty Change.
- An adjustment will be made, and Heroes will be sorted by settings in Hero Journal > Category > Specialty Change
- An item for the debuff "stigma" will be added to Help > Lasting Effect.
- Grade filters will be added to Inventory > Modification Materials, and new buttons "Select All" and "Disable quantity pop-up" will be added to Inventory > Modification Materials > Arrange.
- An issue where the amount of Powder of Knowledge obtained overlapped on the filter area when trying to sell Artifacts and the quantity of obtained currency exceeds a certain number of digits, will be fixed.
- Four new emojis will be added to the game.
- An issue where the "Reputation" button in the Lobby did not display any notification after checking Dispatch missions and achieving Daily Reputations, will be fixed.
- An issue where when two Dispatch missions are completed and after tapping "Replay" on the first slot, the second mission pop-up window displayed the Energy without reflecting the consumed quantity will be fixed.
- An issue where the background images in some battle stages did not match their color values will be fixed.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.06.21 2022.06.21 02:23 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.20 2022.06.20 01:23 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.18 2022.06.18 18:21 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.16 2022.06.16 19:37 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.13 2022.06.13 14:16 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.10 2022.06.10 01:07 (UTC+0)