[Update] 10/28 (Thu) Update Content – Part 2 
- 2021.10.27 12:03 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, October 28.
For more information regarding the collaboration, please tap the link below. ▶ 10/28 (Thu) Update Content - Part 1
1. Hero and Artifact Balance Adjustments
Balance adjustments will be made to certain Heroes and Artifacts, facilitating better strategies involving them.
※ The probability, number of turns, and cooldowns are based on fully enhanced characters.
※ Other skills will not be changed unless stated.
■ 5★ Mediator Kawerik (Dark, Warrior)
- The effect for Retribution will be changed.
- The effect for Balance of Power will be changed and damage and barrier strength will increase.
- The effect for Nature Restoration will be changed.
■ 5★ Eda (Ice, Mage)
- The effect for Icy Impact will be changed.
- The effect, Soulburn, and Soul consumption of the Soulburn for Cold Snap will be changed.
- The effect for Absolute Zero will be changed.
■ 5★ Yufine (Earth, Warrior)
- The skill cooldown of Dragon Charge will decrease by 1 turn, and its effect and Soulburn will be changed.
■ 4★ Blood Blade Karin (Dark, Thief)
- The effect for Sequential Cutter will be changed.
- The effect for Cursed Sword will be changed.
- The effect for Blade Art: Dragon will be changed.
■ 3★ Zealot Carmainerose (Fire, Mage)
- The effect and enhancement effect for the <Order Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Disease Rune> will be changed.
- The effect and enhancement effect for the <Wedge Rune> will be changed.
- The effect for the <Trust Rune> will be changed.
■ 5★ Black Hand of the Goddess (Mage-exclusive)
■ 4★ Shepherds of Chaos (Thief-exclusive)
※For more information regarding these balance adjustments, please see this link. [October 28 (Thu) Balance Adjustments Preview]
2. Special Side Story ― Solayu Cook-Off - Travel
※ Further details about Solayu Cook-Off itself can be found in [10/28 Update Content – Part 1].
- Play the Special Side Story, Solayu Cook-Off, and see how Charlotte, the owner of La Mare, an old castle in Solayu, is restoring Solayu in <Travel>.
Enter Solayu Cook-Off > Travel
[How to Unlock]
- Each point in Travel unlocks under different conditions.
① Complete the previous point
② Complete the unlock mission given at each point
- When having completed all unlock missions in advance by playing the Special Side Story, Solayu Cook-Off, the points will unlock as the players complete the previous points.
[Completion and Rewards]
- Unlocking each point in Travel will award the players with rewards or background stories of Heroes in the festival in Solayu.
- Claim the rewards from the previous point before claiming the rewards from the next point.
3. Charlotte & Elbris Ritual Sword Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event, players can meet the Fire Elemental Knight, Charlotte who when attacked by an enemy or when a basic attack is used and Fighting Spirit obtained, deals high damage to all enemies using her skill, Vortex. Players can also obtain the Knight-exclusive Artifact, Elbris Ritual Sword, that has a chance to counterattack when an ally except for the caster is attacked.
10/28 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 11/4 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
4. Expedition Rotation & a New Boss, Pain Pursuer Moroi
Two Expedition Bosses will be changed on 11/1 (Mon) and a new boss Pain Pursuer Moroi will be added.
■ Expedition Boss Rotation
Blooming Snag Lich
Pain Pursuer Moroi
10/31 (Sun) 18:00 UTC
11/1 (Mon) 03:00 UTC
11/1 (Mon) 10:00 UTC
■ Expedition Rewards
- 「Pain Pursuer Moroi」 Expedition will provide Caides Reforging Material, <Demon's Proof>.
- 「Pain Pursuer Moroi」 rewards for the total Points will be added to the Expedition Depot.
Expedition Depot Rewards
Greater Armor Charm
Greater Boot Charm
Epic Armor Charm
Epic Boot Charm
Conversion Gem Selection Chest
Greater Modification Gem Selection Chest
Greater Modification Gem Selection Chest
Gold Transmit Stone
- Two items for "High Score: Pain Pursuer Moroi" will be added to Reputation > Dagger Sicar > Expedition.
5. Coin Shop Item List Renewal
The purchase limit for items in the Covenant and Galaxy Coin Shops will reset and there will be a rotation for the Heroes sold in each shop.
The Coin Shop resets on the first of every month at 03:00 UTC.
11/1 (Mon) 03:00 UTC
■ Reset Details
1. The purchase limit for items in the Coin Shop will reset.
2. The refresh limit for Lv. 85 Epic Equipment/Accessories will reset.
3. Covenant Coin Shop: Two 5★ Hero Rotation (Fire, Ice, Earth)
6. Other Improvements and Adjustments
■ Probabilities Information
- The page for [Summon > Selective Summon, Selective Summon: Season 2] will provide improved information regarding the probability rate of Heroes and Artifacts.
- The page for [Lobby > Secret Shop] will provide improved information regarding the probability rate of items when refreshing the item list.
- The page for [Pet House > Adoption] will provide improved information regarding the probability rate of Pets for their appearances and skill ranks.
- The page for Pet House > Synthesis will provide improved information regarding the probability rate of skills when no skill is selected to inherit.
- The page for Equipment Enhancement will provide improved information regarding the probability rate of options when enhancing Equipment.
See more information about this on the following STOVE notice.
[Element Summon Packs]
New packs, Element Summon Pack 1 and 2 have been added to Epic Seven.
- Availability: Rank 50 and above
- Sale Period: Rolling (Resets purchase count on the first day of the month, according to each server's reset time.)
- Purchase Limit: Once per month
[Growth Pack Renewal]
The Growth Pack currently on sale will have some changes.
The current Growth Pack will become Growth Pack 1, and Growth Pack 2 will be added.
- Availability: Rank 20 and above
- Sale Period: Available for 6 hours at Shop > Pack when the players summon a 5★ Hero. (except for summoning 5★ Heroes from Selective Summon)
- Purchase Availability: Rolling (Resets purchase count on the first day of the month, according to each server's reset time.)
Growth Pack 1
Once during the sale period / A maximum of 3 packs a month
Growth Pack 2
Once during the sale period / A maximum of 2 packs a month
※ The current Growth Pack will remain available for purchase until the server resets on 11/1 (Mon).
※ The new Growth Packs will be available for purchase when the server resets on 11/1 (Mon).
※ Server Reset Time
ㄴ Korea/Asia: 18:00 UTC
ㄴ Europe: 03:00 UTC
ㄴ Global: 10:00 UTC
- The Epic Skin 「Fallen Cecilia: Snow White Warmth」 will be added to the Skin Shop.
- An issue where misleading discount information was displayed on some groups of Season Equipment in [Shop > Conquest Point] will be fixed. (The list of purchasable items and prices will be unchanged.)
■ Heroes and Artifacts
- An issue where the <Burn> effect of 3★ Researcher Carrot's <Flame Barrier> was affected by the target's Effectiveness instead of the caster's will be fixed.
- The skill description for 4★ Blood Blade Karin's <Blade Art: Dragon> will be adjusted for better clarity regarding the decrease in Health. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where the stat increase for sacrificing the caster's Health after 4★ Blood Blade Karin using her <Blade Art: Dragon> did not take effect immediately, will be fixed.
- An issue where Focus was reset when 5★ Remnant Violet with 4 Focus is incapable of activating <Massacre> in a stunned or asleep status due to an enemy attack/dual attack, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Health recovery, Combat Readiness increase, and skill nullifier took effect on Apocalypse Ravi or Heroes with a damage sharing effect who are downed by burning, bleeding, poison, or bombs and revived at the start of 5★ Apocalypse Ravi's turn, will be fixed.
- An issue where Zeno's lines were played in Korean while the Japanese media pack is selected, will be fixed.
- An issue in Nixied's Sanctum Area 4 in Labyrinth where Frost Caides's <Will of Protection> granted barriers that cannot be dispelled will be fixed.
- An issue where the images of Command Model Laika appearing in Episode 3 stage 10-9. Control Room Entrance were not displayed properly in certain circumstances will be fixed.
■ Adventure and Story
- Typos in the background story of 3★ Rima will be fixed.
- Typos in the Side Story, Summer and Winter will be fixed.
- An issue in Level 11 or higher in Caides Hunt where visual effects were not displayed properly when acquiring 50 Reforging Materials, will be fixed.
- The page for Arena > Ranking will be improved to display My Rank.
■ World Arena
- An option that enables/disables player chat will be added to Mock Battle room setting. Both moderator and participants will not be able to send messages with the player chat option disabled.
- An issue where the players were not able to accomplish one of the Connection missions for 4★ Furious, <Gift 200 Aakhen Adventure Points>, will be fixed.
- An issue where some sections of the UI overlapped during gameplay on iOS devices will be fixed.
- An issue where an unrelated message system was displayed when purchasing items in the Hall of Trials Exchange will be fixed.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.11.09 2021.11.09 22:25 (UTC+0)
- 2021.10.31 2021.10.31 16:26 (UTC+0)
- 2021.10.31 2021.10.31 13:38 (UTC+0)
- 2021.10.21 2021.10.21 06:28 (UTC+0)
- 2021.10.21 2021.10.21 00:04 (UTC+0)
- 2021.10.17 2021.10.17 15:19 (UTC+0)