Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

General Discussion

I'm hype over Ran. [37]

that 129 base speed,

S3 strip,def break, stigma(cr gain cut), skill nullifier

S2 aoe immunity + extra trun

S1 innate def pen (cmiiw, with def break+pen set, his S1 would be 90% def pen?)




I cannot wait to pair him with vildred and arby.

maybe there is still hope in cleaving?

포스트 37

  • images
    2021.10.13 13:44 (UTC+0)

    I'm hype for him too


    good luck for your pulls


  • images
    2021.10.13 13:44 (UTC+0)

    From what I’ve seen Ran can cleave and Anti-cleave, however, cleaving may still be hard with him due to the sheer presence of anti aoe and non-atk skills.


    he’ll definitely be fun and I can see him being used well but more so for bruiser/buff heavy and cr reliant comps more then cleave.


    additionally not sure how well he’ll do as a dps, his s3 damage looked pretty poor, so most likely a sub dps/debuffer will be the way to go, although his s1 damage was actually good, chalk that up to 20% pen.

  • images
    2021.10.13 13:50 (UTC+0)

    His preview video kinda kills the hype for me, if they really want to promote at least not let people see him only hitting 2.6k on Politis(I know there's barrier and Aurius but still), are they going to show us how little damage he does? Of course i'm still going to dump 20 pulls at the very least since he's new hero and I will always do at least 20 on every new RGB

  • images
    2021.10.13 14:12 (UTC+0)

    How does he fight against violet , AOL , rem ? I think he is just meh tbh

  • images
    2021.10.13 14:13 (UTC+0)

    Is this new era of SG starts here? Ran literally better than all limited s.hit in this game from release lmao. Can't wait to see Zahhak's kit. But it looks like it will take a long time to wait him. Probably garbage like laika or someone else will be released before him.

    And ofcourse Ran is mustpull hero. He'll got a problem with Celine, but its fine to have few counters for him.

  • images
    2021.10.13 14:15 (UTC+0)

    The strip happens before def break? That's pog.

    And guess who's gonna sleep on the sofa for the next months. 


  • images
    2021.10.13 14:28 (UTC+0)

    Only 85% Def break though.


    He doesn't seem to fit the meta. Too many Landys, Violets, Politis, Langelicas, Rems. GL to those who'll try to pull.

  • images
    2021.10.13 21:23 (UTC+0)

    Looks good, pretty cool S3.The most obvious and optimal roles are Opener and SPD DD. Opener for Control (for example, with S. Iseria), or cleave without SB with ML Charles / Politis. Etc.

    However, there are several significant drawbacks. Very high requirements for gear (like Pavel). And also, in the current meta there are various options that, to one degree or another, will prevent him from playing. Violet + Rem, AoLA, Belian, Politis (Violin), Celine, etc. In any case, he will face some of them, and therefore there are doubts about how good he will be at the moment. So I'll wait for the tests.

  • images
    2021.10.14 01:25 (UTC+0)

    His s1 with pen set and defense break would be 80.5% defense pen only, actually.

    70% defense reduction from def break

    35% defense pen after that 

    1*0.3*0.65=0.195

    So yeah, 19.5% effective defense remaining, so 80.5% defense pen in total 

    Still good, ofc

  • images
    2021.10.14 09:49 (UTC+0)

    he can be arby counter as well skill nullifier and immunity sweet.


General Discussion의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠