Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

General Discussion

Luna S2 and Crit Hit Chance... [6]

She keeps missing... I have her at 71% and her S2 is supposed to give her + 30% Crit Hit Chance, right? How is she still not critting? What am I missing?

포스트 6

  • images
    2021.09.05 11:27 (UTC+0)

    her +30% crit chance now added to her final main stat, unlike previous it is not shown, so if before luna buff patch applies, you can give her 70% crit chance and she will have 100%, but now instead of showing 70%, it will be 100% just like a.ravi passive crit buff, so in your case, i think your crit chance from gear are just not enough, re-check again

  • images
    2021.09.05 11:54 (UTC+0)

    ... your Luna is broken...hehe just kidding... clearly you lack 29% crit...

  • images
    2021.09.06 17:56 (UTC+0)

    Bugs on your end or your gear numbers ain't right. This is hoping you have her S2 skilled to max.

General Discussion의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠