[Update] 7/8 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2021.07.07 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, July 8.
1. Hero and Artifact Balance Adjustments
Balance adjustments will be made to certain Heroes and Artifacts, facilitating better strategies involving them.
※ The probability, number of turns and cooldowns are based on fully enhanced characters.
※ Other skills will not be changed unless stated.
※ [Hero Rating > After Balance Update] will be available for the Heroes adjusted in this update.
1. Hero Balance Adjustments
■ 5★ Martial Artist Ken (Dark, Warrior)
■ 5★Operator Sigret (Dark, Ranger)
■ 5★ Holiday Yufine (Fire, Warrior)
■ 5★ Violet (Earth, Thief)
- Violet's <Duel Accepted> and <Butterfly Cut> skill AI will be improved.
With this balance adjustment, Violet's Evasion increase effect will be triggered when Butterfly Cut is available. Improvements will be made to his AI, as the current AI would not be able to take advantage of the changes.
Violet's AI will use Butterfly Cut when Violet has 5 Focus or more in order to increase his Evasion and will use Duel Accepted when it is available in order to activate Perception.
The AI improvements will also prevent the Hero from using Butterfly Cut on an enemy granted Invincibility during Auto Battle.
■ 5★Elena (Ice, Soul Weaver)
■ 4★ Cidd (Earth, Thief)
■ 3★ Helga (Earth, Warrior)
■ 3★ Mercenary Helga (Earth, Warrior)
2. Artifact Balance Adjustments
※ For more information regarding these balance adjustments, please see this link. [July 8 (Thu) Balance Adjustments Preview]
Senya, on her journey to become stronger follows Mort's suggestion and loses consciousness during her attack on Politis. Luckily, Alencia saves her and moves her to Dragon Valley. Mort tells Senya that the time for revenge on Uberius has come, and she enters a nearby town in order to gain access to the alter.
■ Dragon Valley of the Past
[How to Enter]
- Clear Episode 3, Chapter 7S [7S-10. Shadow Crossroad]
- Chapter 8S, Dragon Valley of the Past, will not contain any quests.
■ Dragon Valley of the Past AP Exchange
- Clearing stages in Dragon Valley of the Past will grant the player AP which can be used in this area’s AP Exchange.
[How to Use]
- Players can receive AP in Dragon Valley of the Past and exchange their AP for items in the AP Exchange.
- The items that you can purchase in the Exchange shop will vary according to your Trust level of the nation you are currently in.
- In order to purchase certain items, players will have to increase their Trust level in that nation.
- Players can increase their Trust Level by completing Trust Missions.
- Following the addition of chapter 8S, Dragon Valley of the Past, 5 Trust missions will be added.
- The Trusted level in The Tundra AP Exchange will be unlocked.
- NPC lines will vary depending on the Trust Level in each nation.
- There is a limit to the number of times players can purchase certain items in the Exchange Shop.
■ Tundra <Trusted> Rewards
- Reaching 300 for the Trust Level in The Tundra will reward the player.
300 Trust Level Reward Details
Moonlit Tundra Background Pack
Silver Transmit Stone x3
■ Story Journal
- Chapter 8S, [Irreversible Steps] will be added to the Episode 3 Story Journal.
A Sacred Knight corrupted by Fastus, one of the evil gods of Dark Nebula. Straze killed the god he once served, resulting in the destruction of his homeworld of Rekos.
The 5★ Dark elemental Hero, Straze will be available in the Mystic Summons, Covenant Summons, and Moonlight Summons.
■ Straze’s Memory Imprint
- Players can use the same hero, Unknown Slate or Reflections of Dead Gods to Memory Imprint.
[ Reflections of Dead Gods ]
* Purchase Condition: Can be purchased 5 times per account after acquiring 5★Straze.
* How to Purchase: Go to Shop > Transmit Stone > Select Reflections of Dead Gods
* Cost: Gold Transmit Stone x10
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet Lidica, the Fire elemental Ranger who is guaranteed to decrease the enemy’s Combat Readiness and can inflict various debuffs on the enemy. Players can also obtain the Ranger exclusive Artifact, Sword of Judgement, which allows the wearer to attack again with a basic skill when the target survives a Single Attack.
7/8 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 7/15 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. World Arena Skyward Season Ending
The World Arena Skyward Season has come to an end and the pre-season will begin.
All servers will follow the same schedule for the end of the Skyward Season and the beginning of the pre-season.
Please see below for more details.
■ World Arena Skyward Season Ending Schedule and Pre-Season Beginning Schedule
Skyward Season Ending Schedule
2021.7.8 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
2021.7.9 (Fri) 03:00 UTC ~ TBD
Ambition Season Beginning Schedule
■ World Arena Skyward Season Reward Distribution
Season Reward 1
Season Reward 2
Season Reward 3
Heir of Radiance Ruele
Splendid Skyward Frame I
Splendid Skyward Frame II
Splendid Skyward Frame III
Splendid Skyward Frame IV
2000 Conquest Points
1500 Conquest Points
1000 Conquest Points
(Played at least once)
※ Players will receive season rewards according to their Skyward Season ranking upon entering the World Arena after the start of the Pre-Season.
※ Players will not be able to obtain the World Arena Skyward Season rewards once the Pre-Season is over. Please make sure to collect the rewards during the Pre-Season.
※ Players who have played a match in World Arena Skyward Season more than once but have not completed placements will receive a Background Pack.
[Heir of Radiance Ruele]
■ Hall of Fame
- At the end of the regular season, the players who finished the season in the top 1-3 spots will be recorded in the Hall of Fame.
■ World Arena Improvements
[E7WC Hall of Fame Added]
- Location: World Arena > Hall of Fame > E7WC
- The E7WC Hall of Fame will be added to Epic Seven.This is where players can learn more about the winner of
[New Rank 「Emperor」 Added]
- Following the addition of the new rank, starting from the pre-season, the rank grades will change as follows.
[Season Beginning /Ending Schedule Adjustments]
- World Arena's beginning and ending schedule will be adjusted after the end of this pre-season.
- The matchmaking system for Rank Battles in the World Arena will be improved so that players can battle against other players who have a more similar level of competitiveness.
[Battle Frenzy Effect Adjustments]
- The Effectiveness increase applied by Battle Frenzy will be adjusted.
※ The above information is subject to change in the game. We will release an additional notice if/when changes are made afterwards.
Players will be able to extract materials from Modification Gems and use them to craft new Modification Gems.
- Sanctuary > Alchemist's Steeple > Modification Gem Conversion
■ How to Unlock
- Alchemist's Steeple > Improve Building > Improve Laboratory to Level 3
■ Modification Gem Extraction
- Modification Cores are required to craft Modification Gems of the player's choice.
- Modification Cores are obtainable by extracting them from Modification Gems.
[How to Extract Materials from Modification Gems]
- Tap [Arrange] in [Inventory > Materials > Modification Materials] to see Modification Gems. Select a Modification Gem and tap [Extract].
- Twice a month for each set
[Modification Gem Conversion]
- Move to [Sanctuary > Alchemist's Steeple > Modification Gem Conversion > Select a Set] to enter the Modification Gem Conversion screen.
- Modification Gems can be converted by consuming Modification Cores. Crafting a Modification Gem requires Modification Cores.
- When acquiring an Epic quality Modification Gem, the player can select the substat type.
(Lesser, or Greater Modification Gems will have random substats.)
- The required amount of Modification Cores varies depending on the improvement level of [Alchemist's Steeple > Improve Building > Ingredient Storage].
- A [Modification Gem Conversion] article will be added to [Help > Sanctuary > Alchemist's Steeple].
- An issue where inaccurate information was displayed for Unknown Slate purchase conditions in [Shop > Conquest Points] will be fixed.
ㄴ Current: Available once per account
ㄴ Changed: Available once during the period
■ Heroes and Artifacts
- An issue where the facial graphics for the 5★ Hero Senya displayed abnormally in battle will be fixed.
- An issue where the motions that displayed when a Hero falls down and stands back up after being attacked were unnatural will be fixed.
- An issue where, in Adventure mode, when 5★ Sol's Fighting Spirit is 100 after defeating all enemies in a Wave, Sol's <Roman Cancel> was not activated in the following Wave will be fixed.
- An issue has been fixed where, after a Hero was killed by poison, burning, or bleeding effects, and are revived by a reviving effect or the 5* Artifact, Holy Sacrifice, some Hero effects did not activate upon their first turn.
- An issue where Heroes' skill effects did not take effect on their first turn after they are revived will be fixed.
- An issue where the Dual Attack effect was not included in 5★ Hero Kayron's <Immortal Will> skill description will be fixed.
- An issue where the Critical Hit Chance value was abnormally increased when the 5★ Hero Violet uses a skill will be fixed.
- An intermittent issue where the game failed to play character motions after the 5★ Hero Ken uses <Celestial Kick> will be fixed.
- An issue where the 4★ Hero Cidd did not use <Whirlwind> in a Dual Attack in Wave 2 when entering Wave 2 with increased Speed will be fixed.
- An issue where the text "Immune" was displayed when the 3★ Hero Researcher Carrot uses <Swing> to attack an enemy and granted Invincibility will be fixed.
- An issue where stats of playable Mega, Giga, and Tera-Phantasmas did not match the stats shown in the Journal will be fixed.
- No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where Eda's <Spell of Solitude> effects are applied on ally Heroes even after she dies in Episode 3, Chapter 7-9. A Hell of One's Own, will be fixed.
- The color of the 2★ Monster, Gentle Grassland Troll will change.
- An issue where the game failed to display Converted Aztesta's <Forbidden Spell> skill description in the Hall of Trials will be fixed.
- An issue where the game failed to display "Unable to be buffed" in Archdemon Mercedes's <Lightning of Judgment> skill description in Hall of Trials, will be fixed.
- An issue where an error message was displayed when Mushrooms that appear on Abyss Floor 91 die by being detonated by burning effects will be fixed.
- An issue where the Raid Labyrinth Azmakalis's boss monster, Juleeve Council caused an error when the initial monster is inflicted with sleep, provoke, or stun after splitting, will be fixed.
■ Adventure and Story
- An issue where the graphics for Judge Kise displayed abnormally when using Guardian Zeaon in a certain battle in the Prologue will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made and NPC teams' Team CP will be "Strong" in Side Stories.
- An issue where the story titles did not match the titles displayed on the list on the right side in [The Book of Memories > Eulogy for a Saint] will be fixed.
- An issue where the game failed to detonate certain types of effects when detonating different types of effects at once will be fixed.
- An issue where Enhancement Device descriptions overlapped adjacent UI layouts in the Automaton Tower will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made and the player's team will now move in the direction that the player has tapped.
(Tapping the screen again will stop the team.)
- An issue where changes were not applied to the team after opening and closing the Devotion Skill window in the Ready or Team menu page, selecting a Hero, changing Imprint Concentration or Release, and then reopening the Devotion Skill window, will be fixed.
- Following the adjusted boss stats in Level 11~13 in Caides Hunt, which were made in the June 4 Update, the recommended Team CP will also change accordingly.
- Improvements will be made in the articles in [Help > Battle > Stats], and [Help > Battle > Combat Readiness].
- An issue where Hero and Equipment Set windows were not displayed properly will be fixed.
- An issue where the Level Up page displayed the opposite Imprint information when leveling up a Hero not at 6★ and reaching max level with Penguins in the Level Up screen, will be fixed.
- An issue where Penguins' icons in Inventory did not fit in the slots will be fixed.
- An issue where [Quick Menu > Lobby] did not work properly when the Pop-Up-Shop window was open will be fixed.
- [Added] The Exchange in a side story [ Dear Mentor ] has been adjusted so it doesn't reset
■ Changes in STOVE SDK
[STOVE Account Connection Improvements]
- The system for authorizing guest accounts into STOVE accounts will be improved.
- The [Transfer Character] function that transferred guest accounts into regular accounts via STOVE, Facebook, Twitter, or Google will change into [Connect STOVE Account].
- The function will be available in [Settings > Account Settings > Account Management].
[Account Management UI Improvements]
- The [Settings > Account Settings > Account Management] UI will be simplified.
① Advertisement Alert On/Off menu will be removed.
ㄴ The menu was available in [Settings > Game Settings > Notification Settings].
② [Customer Service > Terms and Conditions] menu will be removed.
ㄴ Terms and Conditions can be seen on the STOVE community website.
③ The STOVE SDK Version section at the bottom will be removed.
[Removal of <Guest Start > in the STOVE Login Window]
- [Guest Start] button will be removed from the STOVE window.
- The [Guest Login] button on the title page will not be removed.
※ Players will be able to see the monster's skill information that appears in the Advent Side Story 「Kiss of Frost」 during the preview period.