[Update] 6/10 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2021.06.09 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, June 10.
Lefundos and Politia cooperate for their own goals. Lefundos senses Politia's deceit and Politia predicts Lefundos's
Politis, following Belian's opinion, heads to Lefundos in seek of Eda, the high wizard, in order to speak to her.
■ Lefundos of the Past
[How to Enter]
- Clear Chapter 8, stage [8-10. Dreaming Forest] in Episode 3
- Chapter 7S, Lefundos of the Past consists of 10 stages.
- Chapter 7S, Lefundos of the Past, will not contain any quests.
■ Lefundos of the Past AP Exchange
- Clearing stages in Lefundos of the Past will grant the player AP which can be used in this area’s AP Exchange.
[How to Use]
- Players can receive AP in Lefundos of the Past and exchange their AP for items in the AP Exchange.
- The items that you can purchase in the Exchange shop will vary according to your Trust level of the nation you are
- In order to purchase certain items, players will have to increase their Trust level in that nation.
- Players can increase their Trust Level by completing Trust Missions.
- Following the addition of Chapter 7S, Lefundos of the Past, 5 Trust missions will be added.
- The Trusted level in Lefundos AP Exchange will be unlocked.
- NPC lines will vary depending on the Trust Level in each nation.
- The Trust Level will be shared by NPC's in the same nation.
- There is a limit to the number of times players can purchase certain items in the Exchange Shop.
- Main Reward in AP Exchange - [Honor-Filled Armor]
■ Lefundos <Trusted> Rewards
- Reaching 300 in Trust Level in Lefundos will reward the player.
300 Trust Level Reward Details
Lefundos, the City of Culture and Arts
Silver Transmit Stone x3
■ Story Journal
- Chapter 7S, “Hopeful Determination” will be added to the Episode 3 Story Journal.
■ King of Lefundos NPC
- Images of the King of Lefundos NPC will be added to stages for Chapter 7, North Lefundos in Episode 3.
The Epic Pass Tea Party 2021 Season is here!
I can't put aside a tea party no matter how busy I am! Time Rabbit Kayron is waiting for Heirs at his tea party!
6/10 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 7/8 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Players can access the Epic Pass by going to the main lobby and tapping the “Epic Pass” icon.
■ How to Use
- You can increase your Season Rank by consuming the currencies specified.
- As you increase your Season Rank, you can earn a variety of rewards.
① Free Reward: Basic rewards that can be acquired according to a players’ Season Rank.
② Premium Reward: Rewards that can be acquired when the Pass is upgraded to a Premium Epic Pass.
③ Special Reward: Rewards that can be acquired when the Pass is upgraded to a Special Epic Pass.
[Season Rank & Season EXP]
1) Currency Value
- Players can receive season EXP by consuming the currencies listed below in different game modes.
- The Tea Party 2021 Season consumable currencies that provide Season EXP are as follows:
2) Purchase Season Rank
- Players can use 100 Skystones to increase their Season Rank by 1.
■ Epic Pass Upgrade
- Players can upgrade to the Premium Epic Pass or Special Epic Pass by using Skystones.
※ After purchasing the Premium Epic pass, players can upgrade to the special Epic Pass for 900 Skystones.
The Epic Pass Upgrade can be purchased during the reward period. However, it is not possible to acquire season EXP.
[Hero Skin – Time Rabbit]
- The illustration and cut scenes will change when this skin is equipped on the 5★ Hero, Kayron.
New Exclusive Equipment for the 5★ Hero, Charlotte, Mort, and the 4★ Hero, Angelica will be added to the Hall of Trials Exchange.
Players can obtain Exclusive Equipment from the Hall of Trials Exchange using Wisdom’s Gaze.
Exclusive Equipment stats and skill effects will be applied randomly after the equipment has been purchased.
■ Exclusive Equipment Information
■ The 5★ Heroes Kise and Ludwig will have their Exclusive Equipment added to the Alchemist's Steeple.
In this Drop Rate Up event meet the Fire elemental Thief Kayron who greatly improves the caster’s survivability with his immortality effect and can deal a large amount of damage with a powerful AoE attack. Players can also obtain the Thief exclusive Artifact, Shepherd of the Hollow which can increase the caster’s Evasion and, if the caster’s Health is below 25%, can greatly increase the damage the caster deals.
■ Drop Rate Up Event Information
1) 6/10 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 6/17 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue where tutorials displayed abnormally for new players in certain circumstances will be fixed.
- An issue where a tutorial that shows Ras, Kise, and Ruele where the Mud-Skull Warrior skill icons displayed abnormally will be fixed.
- Images used in [Team Formation], and [Equipment] tutorials will be updated.
- An issue where two notifications were displayed above the [Lobby > Hero] button during the [Specialty Change]
tutorial will be fixed.
- The [Equipment] tutorial will include Revenge, Injury, and Penetration set icons.
- The 4★ Hero, Mercedes will be sent to all players who have cleared stage 1-6. Snowdrop Garden in Episode 1 after the
5/27 (Thu) RISE update. (Only for players who have not yet obtained Mercedes previously). (Mailbox, no expiration)
- An issue where 4★ Heroes promoted from 3★ were displayed as 3★ will be fixed.
- An issue where the Memory Imprint button became active when selecting a Phantasma in the Lobby will be fixed.
- An issue where the Battle Result screen failed to reflect the level of Heroes who have leveled up during the battle will be fixed.
- An issue where the Team and Level Up screen UI were overlapping when entering the Hero > Level Up on the team
page will be fixed.
- Text in the 4★ Hero, Rose's skin Dark Angel will be removed.
- The descriptions for <Guard Rune>, <Order Rune>, and <Mercy Rune> for the 3★ Hero Angelic Montmorancy's Skill Tree will be modified to match their actual effects. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where 4★ Cartuja's <Danger Zone> did not increase Combat Readiness under certain conditions will be fixed.
- The description for 4★ Cartuja's <Danger Zone> will be modified to match its actual effect. No functional changes will be made.
- The description for 5★ Charlotte's skill <Will of the Swamp> will be modified to match its actual effect. No functional changes will be made.
- An icon indicating a Moonlight's Blessing Hero and the text "Moonlight's Blessing Hero" will be added to the Hero page.
- Players also can move to the Moonlight's Blessing Mission page by tapping [Moonlight's Blessing Hero].
- The icon ⓘ in the description of [Moonlight's Blessing Hero] will show content that unlocks when the player fully obtains a Hero after completing all the related missions.
- Grammar improvements will be made in stage information for 3★ Ras and Rima in their [Specialty Change] area.
- Grammar improvements will be made in stage information for [Connection] missions.
- An issue where the effect of the Artifact, 4★ Hilag Lance, failed to activate its effects when an ally except for the caster is attacked by a Single Attack as an extra
attack, will be fixed.
- The description for the 4★ Artifact Steadfast Gatekeeper will be modified to match its actual effects. No functional changes will be made.
- The description for 5★ Artifact, Snow Crystal, will be modified to match its actual effects. No functional changes will be made.
- The description for 5★ Artifact, Stella Harpa, will be modified to match its actual effects. No functional changes will be made.
■ Adventure and Story
- Improvements will be made and a message 'Devotion Skills do not apply to NPC Teams.' will be displayed when
selecting <Devotion Skill> in the pre-battle page in [Adventure] and [Side Story].
- Improvements will be made in the [Story Journal] and a color effect will be applied to the selected story.
- An issue where the speech bubble was displayed incorrectly for stages with [Hell] difficulty in the [Side Story] will be fixed.
- An issue where 5★ Hero Cecilia had her class shown as Warrior in stage 10. Stadium of Struggle in [Side Story > The Insignia's New
Owner] will be fixed.
- An issue where 5★ Diene and Tamarinne's skill cooldown was decreased when using 5★ Vivian's skill <Thunder God's Cry> after obtaining Vivian's Enhancement Device in the [Automaton Tower] will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made and Episode information of stages will be included in the unlock screens for some content
such as [Connections], and [Specialty Change].
- Improvements will be made and names of passive skills will be added to [Recommended] for Lorina and Butcher Corps Inquisitor in the [Specialty Change] area.
- Acquisition sources where the player obtained certain items will be moved to the bottom of the list and displayed in the
pop-up screen in [Inventory > Currency > Breath of Orbis].
- An issue where an [Insufficient Inventory] pop-up page was displayed when claiming a Penguin or Penguin Chest in the mailbox while the Inventory is full will be fixed.
- An issue where newly summoned Heroes were moved to the Storage as the system considered Penguins as Heroes
after the 5/27 (Thu) update, will be fixed.
- An issue where some Android devices failed to play advertisements for players will be fixed.
- The order of Equipment in [Sanctuary > Alchemist's Steeple > Equipment Conversion] will be rearranged to match the
order in other contents.
ㄴ Before: Weapon > Armor > Helm > Necklace > Ring > Boots
ㄴ After: Weapon > Helm > Armor > Necklace > Ring > Boots
- Readability of text in Guild History will be improved.
- An issue where incorrect battle logs were displayed in [Guild > Guild War > Season Log] or the [Details] button for the
opponent disappeared when tapping [More], will be fixed.
- An issue where Guild Captains were shown as Vice-Captains in [Guild > Guild War] will be fixed.
- An issue where a magnifying glass did not appear when selecting a Hero from a Team in [Guild > Guild War > Team] will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made in [Shop > Friendship] and players will be able to purchase Experienced Penguins in bulk.
- An issue where some devices and emulators failed to display the maintenance notice page in a proper resolution will be fixed.
- An issue where active skills had unnecessary frames in the skill enhancement pop-up page will be fixed.
- An issue where the expanded inventory was not reflected in [Add Pets for Synthesizing] page after expanding the Pet Inventory in [Pet House > Synthesis] will be fixed.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.05.27 2021.05.27 09:36 (UTC+0)
- 2021.05.21 2021.05.21 03:07 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 14:03 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 11:50 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.24 2021.04.24 16:46 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.14 2021.04.14 10:22 (UTC+0)