Sub-Stat Modification Bug - Destruction Set Chest 
- 2021.06.07 19:51 (UTC+0)
To modify a sub-stat of any piece of gear it needs to be at +15.
This piece of Gear hasn't had any sub-stats modified on it yet.
So to the best of my knowledge, If a piece of gear has a the sub-stat or the main-stat then you can't use the same corresponding sub-stat gem on it to modify an unwanted sub-stat.
In my case I have a destruction Chest piece with no "Attack %" as either the main-stat or a sub-stat on it; but I do have the sub-stat gem for the destruction set that is "Attack %". But when I go to modify the "Effect Resistance %" sub-stat the "Attack %" sub-stat modification gem for "Attack %" doesn't show up as an option. Even though it's in my inventory but there isn't any obvious conflict.
Am I missing something or is this a possible bug ?
Bug Reports의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.05.27 2021.05.27 09:36 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 14:03 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 11:50 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.14 2021.04.14 10:22 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.13 2021.04.13 11:03 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.11 2021.04.11 10:05 (UTC+0)