Injury should proportionally decrease defense of a unit 
- 2021.06.04 13:10 (UTC+0)
The idea of injury is to deal with tanks and bruisers, but at the current state, any meaningful amount of injury on a unit takes too long the apply. By then, the match is long over.
So, injury should proportionally decrease defense of a unit. For example, 1% injury on a unit will decrease the defense of that unit by 1%. 20% injury is 20% defense break. It doesn't have to be 1=1. Could be more, or less. Whatever the theory craft number makes best balance. Shouldn't stack with defense break debuff. The idea is for injured units to take more damage which works thematically too.
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.06.07 2021.06.07 12:11 (UTC+0)
- 2021.05.31 2021.05.31 04:00 (UTC+0)
- 2021.05.27 2021.05.27 23:57 (UTC+0)
- 2021.05.27 2021.05.27 09:36 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 14:03 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 11:50 (UTC+0)