Side story currency farm nerf? 
- 2021.06.03 10:29 (UTC+0)
So, it seems that they changed the format for side-stories, at least with the Ilynav one:
You can only enter Hell difficulty five times.
It seems it gives slightly more currency for Hell (~172 per Hell clear with a maxed pet) vs, if I recall correctly, 90 previously.
Still, it doesn’t look to me as an improvement but a nerf. You’re forced to go back to Hard difficulty once you’ve done Hell 5 times, which I believe is less worth it, energy vs currency wise.
Has anyone done the actual maths? Side stories already require a ton of energy, and they even added new items to the exchange shop. We really do not need some ninja energy nerf.
Edit : It's not. Thanks everyone for the clarifications.
General Discussion의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.05.27 2021.05.27 09:36 (UTC+0)
- 2021.05.21 2021.05.21 03:07 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 14:03 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 11:50 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.24 2021.04.24 16:46 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.14 2021.04.14 10:22 (UTC+0)