[Maintenance] 6/3 (Thu) Patch Notice and Web Event Temporary Maintenance (Completed)
- 2021.06.02 09:00 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
In order to fix issues in the game, Epic Seven will have a patch and Temporary Maintenance on 6/3 (Thu).
Please note that while players may experience some server instability during this time, your game data will be unaffected.
Please see below for more details.
■ 6/3 (Thu) Web Event Temporary Maintenance Information
- Schedule: 6/3 (Thu) 02:45 ~ 03:15 UTC
- Details: Web Event Server Stabilization
- Affected Content: Players will be unable to access the Web Event Banner Page
ㄴ E7WC 2021 Special Event Banner Page
ㄴ Welcome Back Event for Returning Heirs
ㄴ Beginner’s Guide Event for New Heirs Event
ㄴ Queen of the Spear Score Competition Event
※ Please Note
- The maintenance period may be extended or reduced. If any changes are made, we will alert our players within this notice.
- During this Temporary Maintenance period, players will be unable to access the current Web Event.
■ 6/3 (Thu) Patch Information
1.Schedule: 6/3 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
2. Details: The following issues will be fixed during the patch.
- An intermittent issue where the app crashes when players tap the Improve Building button during the Heat of Orbis tutorial will be fixed.
- An issue where one of the [Connections > Cartuja] missions, Reach Friendship Level 3 with Jecht, whose Friendship Level requirements were changed from 6 to 3, was not applied retroactively will be fixed.
- An issue where previously completed Connections/Specialty Change missions whose conditions changed after the 5/27 maintenance were displayed as complete will be fixed.
- An issue where an error occurs when a different hero is selected in Camp if the 5★ Specter Tenebria obtained from Moonlight Blessing is in the same team will be fixed.
- (Added) An issue where certain players are unable to access the Episode 2 Chapter 4 City of Sorcerers Witchaven AP Exchange will be fixed.
3. Effect: The app will be force closed to apply the patch.
※ Please Note
- Once the patch is distributed, reconnecting to the game will automatically install the patch.
- During the patch, you may be abruptly disconnected from the game. Reconnecting to the game will allow you to play as normal.
- If possible, we ask that our players wait until the patch is over before logging into the game.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to this patch.
We will continue doing our best to provide you with the best service possible.