Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

└ New/Returning Heir TIPS

YeetieJ / Global / Tips for New Players

  • YeetieJ
  • 2021.05.31 20:15 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 6

There is a whole world of strategies, tips, hero breakdowns, and guides on the internet. Look up wikis, look up YouTube videos, join Facebook groups and Discord communities. 90% of the community wants to help you, and the other 10% don't matter.

댓글 0

    └ New/Returning Heir TIPS의 글

    STOVE 추천 컨텐츠