Wisd85 / Global / 10 beginner tips
- 2021.05.31 15:07 (UTC+0)
- Enjoy the game and don't be too competitive. The game feels best when you have no pressure playing it especially when luck is not on your side.
- Play game mode based on what you need. Unlike other games there is no straight forward XP, gold, etc dungeon.
- Play hunt -> To get gear and gold
- Play Unrecorded story mode -> get XP, catalyst items and items/charms to upgrade gear
- Spirit Mode -> To get elemental runes
- Always keep at least 1 copy of a hero. Even if the hero is bad now, he/she might be buff in the future
- Complete all adventure path and use the free gear for a good start.
- At the start of the game try to get a unit that kill fast to farm. Someone that can AOE dps consistently. Free Spirit Tiara is a great free unit for this.
- Try to get at least challenger rank in PVP got good weekly premium currency. You can keep refreshing to get easy opponent and slowly climb.
- Don't be dishearted by the lack of 5 stars at the start. Many 3 and 4 star heroes are very good. Many units have its purpose.
- At end game gear is more important than character.
- Don't simply use mola to upgrade character skill. They are time limited resources so only use on units that you really like and use a lot.
- Remember point number 1. If you are being try hard then you will most likely get frustrated when RNG goes against you and this game has a lot of RNG in summons, gear upgrade and combat.
└ New/Returning Heir TIPS의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.05.27 2021.05.27 09:36 (UTC+0)
- 2021.05.21 2021.05.21 03:54 (UTC+0)
- 2021.05.21 2021.05.21 03:07 (UTC+0)
- 2021.05.18 2021.05.18 03:27 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 14:03 (UTC+0)
- 2021.04.30 2021.04.30 11:50 (UTC+0)