[Maintenance] 2/25 (Thu) Patch Notice & World Arena Temporary Maintenance Info (Completed) 
- 2021.02.24 09:00 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
In order to fix issues in the game, Epic Seven will carry out a Patch and a World Arena Temporary Maintenance on 2/25 (Thu). Please note that while players may experience some server instability during this time, your game data will not be affected. Players will not have access to the World Arena.
For more details about this patch, please see below.
■ 2/25 (Thu) Patch Details (Completed)
1. Schedule: 2/25 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
- An issue where the Bleed effect that is triggered when using Harsh Lesson, one of the skill buffs of the 4★ Hero Clarissa's Exclusive Equipment Hidden Nature Mace, ignores the opponent's Effect Resistance will be fixed.
→ Players will be able to change the option for the Exclusive Equipment [Hidden Nature Mace]
■ 2/25 (Thu) World Arena Temporary Maintenance
1. Schedule: 2/25 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 04:00 UTC
2. Details: Temporary Maintenance will be carried out to fix the Exclusive Equipment [Hidden Nature Mace] issue
■ Exclusive Equipment Hidden Nature Mace Option Change Due to Buff Error Fix
One of the skill options for the 4★ Hero Clarissa's Exclusive Equipment Hidden Nature Mace’s skill buff will be changed, and for a temporary period, players who fulfill the conditions may change the effect of their Equipment.
Players can change the option once during the designated period.
[ Clarissa Exclusive Equipment ' Hidden Nature Mace ' Option Change ]
- Who is Eligible for Option Change?
① Players who acquired Exclusive Equipment on the Korea and Asia Servers before 2/26 (Fri) 03:00 UTC
② Players who acquired Exclusive Equipment on the Global Server before 2/26 (Fri) 12:00 PDT/PST (2/26 (Fri) 20:00 UTC)
③ Players who acquired Exclusive Equipment on the Europe Server before 2/26 (Fri) 12:00 UTC
- Go to Inventory > Exclusive Equipment > Select Exclusive Equipment > Option Change
- Go to Hero > Select Hero > Select equipped Exclusive Equipment > Option Change
■ Exclusive Equipment Option Change
- Select Exclusive Equipment that is subject to an effect change. Then tap the "Change Effect" button to select other options for that Exclusive Equipment.
■ Exclusive Equipment Option Change Rules
- The main option values for exclusive equipment will be maintained.
- Players whose exclusive equipment is eligible for option change, can only change options once.
- After changing the options, players cannot do so again.
- If you change the options for an equipped exclusive equipment, it will automatically be unequipped.
- Exclusive Equipment obtained after the specified time will not be eligible for option change.
※ Please note!
- Even if the game closes after the patch application, the player’s game data will be unaffected.
- Once the patch is distributed, reconnecting to the game will automatically install the patch.
- During the patch, you may be abruptly disconnected from the game. Reconnecting the game will allow you to play as normal.
- If possible, we ask that our players wait until the patch is over to log into the game.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.
We will continue doing our best to provide you with the best service.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.02.24 2021.02.24 01:11 (UTC+0)
- 2021.02.04 2021.02.04 21:54 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.24 2021.01.24 09:35 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.07 2021.01.07 04:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 11:55 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 08:40 (UTC+0)