[Update] 2/10 (Wed) Update Content 
- 2021.02.10 09:04 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Happy Lunar New Year to all players!
The Epic Seven staff would like to celebrate one of the biggest holidays in Korea with you. The Lunar New Year will be held on February 12.
We hope that 2021 will be full of joy and happiness and that you will enjoy it with Epic Seven!
* Please note that for this week, no maintenance will be required and the update will be applied automatically.
1. Special Side Story – Bittersweet Dessert Festival
A bittersweet story between the heroes of Ritania and Cidonia as they meet for the festival held in Perland! Enjoy the Special Side Story “Bittersweet Dessert Festival” once again!
2/11 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 3/4 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
■ How to Enter
After reaching Account Rank 9, go to the Lobby and tap [Battle] > [Side Story].
■ 「Bittersweet Dessert Festival」 Information
[Side Story Schedule]
Khawana & Cidd Route
Vivian & Woodrow & Wester Route
02/11 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
Crozet & Jena Route
Elena & Ray Route
02/18 (Thu) after the maintenance
Ains & Tamarinne Route
Pavel & Cerise Route
02/25 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
[Week 1 Event Currency]
[Golden Cocoa Bean]
A Perland delicacy that can only be found in the forests near the city. It has a golden glow that differentiates it from normal cocoa beans and sells for a high price due to its scarcity.
Attack, Health, Defense - 50% Increase
Vivian, Elena, Pavel, Cerise
Attack, Health - 30% Increase
Ray, Khawana, Cidd, Crozet, Jena, Ains, Tamarinne
※ Players may equip the event artifact during the event period without any fee.
■ Stage Progress
In week 1 of the special side story, Bittersweet Desert Festival, the [Khawana & Cidd Route] and [Vivian & Woodrow & Wester Route] will open.
- Story Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not have any battles.
- Depending on which dialog you select, the following dialog will vary.
- Story Stages do not provide Event currency.
※ Part of the Week 1 story has been changed.
- Depending on the choice made, only one stage will be available.
- After satisfying the conditions for the story selected, players may go back and select the other option at the crossroad.
- If a choice is locked, the conditions for unlocking it can be seen inside the story in which the choice was made.
- Players may select different stage difficulties after clearing Easy once.
- Players may select a higher difficulty after successfully clearing the one before it.
- The Special Side Story, Bittersweet Dessert Festival does not feature a separate Exchange.
- Instead, players will be able to collect event currency and unlock different puzzle pieces in the Album to collect different illustrations.
- Album Location: Players can access the Album by going to the Main Lobby Screen and tapping on [Side Story > Bittersweet Dessert Festival] and then tapping the Album.
- Conditions: In order to access an Album, players must clear each route in the Special Side Story, Bittersweet Dessert Festival.
- After removing all the pieces that cover the illustration, that image will be opened and added to the Art Journal.
- Each time a piece is removed from the album, the player will be randomly provided one of the Obtainable Rewards.
- The rewards that are granted will vary slightly depending on the type of illustration in the album.
- Players will be able to see the different rewards by tapping on the button that states "Obtainable Rewards"
■ Week 1 Reward
[Lv. 78 Epic Equipment]
- The Set, Main Stat, and Substat of each piece of Equipment is fixed.
- After purchasing, the substats, when enhanced, will be increased at random.
■ Gold Exchange
- Leftover event currencies from the first week of the event can be exchanged to Gold during Week 3.
- Players will be able to exchange event currency for up to one week after the Side Story ends
2. Group Summon Update
Certain 5★ Heroes and Artifacts will be available in a Group Summon Update! In this Group Summon, players will meet Limited Heroes & Artifacts. Please see below for more details.
■ Group Summon
- Group Summon is a summoning feature that allows players to summon a number of 5★ Heroes and 5★ Artifacts with an increased drop rate.
- Guaranteed Summon does not apply to the Group Summon. Players can collect Star’s Mirage Coins and use them to purchase a 5★ Hero or Artifact in the Star’s Mirage Coin Shop. (There is no limit to the number of times a hero can be purchased; however, Artifacts can only be purchased once per account).
- The Drop Rate Increased Artifacts can also be purchased in the Powder of Knowledge Shop during the Group Summon event period. They can only be purchased once per account.
- Summoning from Group Summon will increase the Summoning Mileage (Gold Transmit Stone) and grant Star’s Mirage Coin as well.
■ Star's Mirage Coin Shop
- The Star's Mirage Coin Shop will be available alongside the Group Summon and will remain open for 7 days after the Group Summon ends.
- Star's Mirage Coins can be used to purchase Group Summon Heroes and Artifacts or other items.
- When the Star's Mirage Coin Shop closes, all Star's Mirage Coins obtained from this particular Group Summon will be reset and will not be available for the next Group Summon.
- Summon > Group Summon > Star's Mirage Coin > Open Shop
- Shop > Star's Mirage Coin Shop
[Star's Mirage Coins]
How to Acquire: Every summon grants 1 Star's Mirage Coin
Star's Mirage Coins
A coin that fades over time and eventually disappears. Can be obtained from Group Summons. It will disappear when the Star's Mirage Coin Shop that becomes available alongside Group Summon closes.
■ Limited Group Summon Drop Rate Up
2/11 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 2/25 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
■ Group Summon Heroes
Limited 5★ Landy
Limited 5★ Wall of Order
Limited 5★ Diene
Limited 5★ Unfading Memories
Limited 5★ Cerise
Limited 5★ Guiding Light
※ Please note
- Guaranteed Summon does not apply to the Limited Group Summon.
- Summoning from Limited Group Summon will increase your Summoning Mileage and grant 1 Star's Mirage Coin on every summon.
- Star's Mirage Coins can be used in the Star's Mirage Coin Shop to purchase Heroes & Artifacts from the Limited Group Summon or other items.
- Artifacts with a higher drop rate can also be purchased once in the Powder of Knowledge Shop during the Group Summon event period.
- The 5★ Heroes and Artifacts in a Limited Group Summon will not be added to the Covenant Summon, Mystic Summon, Moonlight Summon, Element Summon or Drop Rate Up.
- After the event ends, the 5★ Heroes and Artifacts from the banner will not be added to the Covenant Summon but may be sold in the same or similar form in the future.
■ Star's Mirage Coin Shop List
※ The Star's Mirage Coin Shop will remain open for 7 days after the Group Summon ends.
※ When the Star's Mirage Coin Shop closes, all Star's Mirage Coins obtained from this particular Group Summon will be reset and will not be available for the next Group Summon.
3. Amazon Prime Login Event Season 2
Thanks to your support, we have returned with Amazon Prime Login Season 2!
Similar to Season 1, players who link their Amazon Prime accounts to the game and log into Epic Seven will be able to receive special rewards.
Please see below for details!
■ Amazon Prime Season 2 Login Event Reward Information
- You can receive rewards when you log in with your amazon prime account during the periods specified below.
■ How to Participate
Log into Epic Seven and then go to Lobby → Notices & Events → Amazon Prime Login Event
Log into Epic Seven and then go to Lobby → Lobby Banner → Amazon Prime Login Event
※ Please Note
- Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime Video members may also redeem these rewards as per Amazon's policy.
- Regular Amazon Members (those without Prime) are not eligible for this login event.
- Event rewards will only be given to amazon prime members who have linked their accounts during the period specified.
- Players will have to log into amazon prime within the specified period to receive rewards.
- Further details can be found in-game or on the Amazon Prime page.
4. Kise & Alabastron Drop Rate up!
In this Drop Rate Up meet Kise, an Ice elemental Thief who contains the enemy by penetrating defense and increasing skill cooldown. Players can also obtain the Thief exclusive Artifact, Alabastron, which has a variety of effects.
2/11 (Thu) 3:00 ~ 2/18 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. Powder of Knowledge Shop List Rotation
2/11 (Thu) 3:00 ~ 3/25 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Price (Powder of Knowledge)
Bottle of Knowledge
Greater Artifact Charm
Lesser Artifact Charm
5★ Black Hand of the Goddess
5★ Dux Noctis
5★ Cradle of Life
5★ Elbris Ritual Sword
4★ Rosa Hargana
4★ Moonlight Dreamblade
4★ Water's Origin
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2023.03.30 2023.03.30 01:01 (UTC+0)
- 2023.03.29 2023.03.29 11:09 (UTC+0)
- 2023.03.28 2023.03.28 15:00 (UTC+0)
- 2023.03.26 2023.03.26 23:34 (UTC+0)
- 2023.03.26 2023.03.26 12:36 (UTC+0)
- 2023.03.26 2023.03.26 06:00 (UTC+0)