Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Maintenance

[Maintenance] 1/15 (Fri) Patch Notice [17]

  • OFFICIAL Dominiel
  • 2021.01.15 05:00 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 11245



Hello Heirs!

This is GM Dominiel.

 

In order to fix issues in the game, Epic Seven will have a patch on  1/15 (Fri). Please note that while players may experience some server instability during this time, your game data will be unaffected. For more details about this patch, please see below.

 

■ 1/15 (Fri) Patch Details

1. Schedule: 1/15 (Fri) 05:00 UTC

2. Details: 

- An issue where the title screen does not appear for some languages when logging into Epic Seven will be fixed 


 Please note!

- Once the patch is distributed, reconnecting to the game will automatically install the patch. 

- During the patch, you may be abruptly disconnected from the game. Reconnecting the game will allow you to play as normal.  

- If possible, we ask that our players wait until the patch is over to log into the game.


We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

We will continue doing our best to provide you with the best service. 

 

Thank you!

 

 

댓글 17

  • images
    2021.01.15 15:58 (UTC+0)

    BESTriolet and cerise buff plz

  • images
    2021.01.15 11:40 (UTC+0)

    BESTare u drunk? u need some milk, back to your mom.

  • images
    2021.01.15 14:25 (UTC+0)

    BESTepic7#hj0760"i don't have these characters and have no idea how to beat em using the meta, can you nerf em?"


  • images
    2021.01.15 10:58 (UTC+0)

    Can you Nerf Riolet and Cerise already?

    • images
      2021.01.16 01:40 (UTC+0)

      I'ma be honest, The Cerise buffs were a mistake. But riolet is very easy to counter. I think they need to buff cerise's quote on quote "counters" like ray, dj basar, and destina, or release some new counters for her. SmiteGate doesn't believe in " nerfing " lol

    • images
      2021.01.18 00:11 (UTC+0)

      here we go with the same shiit, because having fuucking counters that doesn't mean is balanced, but if between the whole game the heroes only have 2% counters and him will eat 97% of the game alone survive without problems to all the rest etc,and if you don't carry counters he's going to eat your heroes of damage and he's going to be cool as rose....

      that thought ahhhh has counters in 2% of the game is balanced, it's a sign of low mental capacity

  • images
    2021.01.15 14:47 (UTC+0)

    dont be a cry baby, asking to nerf everything, go play some candy crush

  • images
    2021.01.15 15:58 (UTC+0)

    riolet and cerise buff plz

  • images
    2021.01.15 16:28 (UTC+0)

    Nice

  • images
    2021.01.15 18:35 (UTC+0)

    well if the unit is too powerful it needs to be balanced so the game keeps more interesting 

  • images
    2021.01.15 19:52 (UTC+0)

    DJ Basar buff when?

  • images
    2021.01.15 21:21 (UTC+0)

    Tempest Surin nerf when? 

  • images
    2021.01.16 04:17 (UTC+0)

    lets just nerf everyone, lets nerf all characters, check that lets just nerf the whole planet so everyone wins.

    • images
      2021.01.18 00:16 (UTC+0)

      yeah because 15-18% of heroes aren't op the other 85-82% are useless and need buffs you're right :v

  • images
    2021.01.16 10:27 (UTC+0)

    emmmm

  • images
    2021.01.16 16:44 (UTC+0)

    When is gonna be next event for *2 runes ?

Game Maintenance의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠