[Closed] Epic Seven Board Game < Epic Seven: Arise > Celebration Event 
- 2021.01.13 09:00 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
We have a special event for our players to celebrate the release of the < Epic Seven: Arise >.
A chance to win the board game pack contents and awesome merchandise! Try your luck in 2021!
Please see below for more details of the event.
■ < Epic Seven: Arise > Board Game Event Information
- Schedule: 1/13 (Wed) ~ 1/21 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
- Eligible target: All players above 16 years on the Korea, Global, Asia, and Europe servers.
Number of winners
1 Core Box of the Boardgame
1 Miniature of a Hero
Punch Board Set of 8 Heroes
1 Lenticular Card
(An Alencia or Luna card will be randomly given)
1 Microfiber Blanket
※ Click on the images to expand them.
- How to participate
1. Participate in the REVERSE CARD Game Event.
2. Complete all missions for special rewards and take a screenshot as the in the image below to enter the Epic Seven Board Game Event on STOVE!
3. Upload the ticket’s screenshot on the [Board Game Launch Event] board and your participation will be complete.
- Winners announcement: 1/27 (Wed)
※ Please note!
- Only players above 16 years on the Korea, Global, Asia, and Europe servers can participate in the event.
- Players can participate in the event only once per account. (In case of a double entry, only the first entry will be accepted.)
- Your participation is valid only after you receive all special rewards as well as a ticket in the [REVERSE CARD GAME].
- Please take a clear screenshot of the ticket page, so that your account information is clearly visible.
- Winners will be announced through a separate notice.
- Delivery of the rewards may be delayed or adjusted due to COVID-19 limitations in some countries.
- In the case that event rewards cannot be delivered, the reward may be changed into an in-game item with the equivalent value.
- Participation in the event in a dishonest way will result in the player being disqualified without prior notice.
- This event has been conducted according to the [Event Policy].
■ Epic Seven Board Game <Epic Seven: Arise> Introduction
Epic Seven: Arise is a scenario-oriented semi-cooperative game with a deep worldview of Epic Seven.
“Arise. It does not end here.”
The name of the Epic Seven board game we are currently working on is "Epic Seven: Arise". The inspiration for this name was from Diche’s line, ”Arise”, when opening the 7th world.
The new world of Epic Seven will be opened in the form of a board game.
The board game is produced by a company that has received an official license from Epic Seven.
You can check out different events, board game contents, and sophisticated miniatures through the following links.
▶ [Link] Board Game Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/EpicSevenArise
▶ [Link] Board Game Instagram Page - https://www.instagram.com/epicsevenarise
▶ [Link] Board Game Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/EpicSevenArise
If you have any interesting ideas or questions, share them on the Facebook group and we'll respond to them.
We invite our Heirs interested in <Epic Seven: Arise> to visit the Facebook group.
▶[Link] Board Game Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/epicsevenarise
▼▼▼ Epic Seven Board Game <Epic Seven: Arise> Go to Support This Project!
※ Heirs can purchase the Epic Seven Board Game <Epic Seven: Arise> on the global crowdfunding platform, Kickstarter.
※Once Heirs complete the funding, the board game will be assembled and delivered according to the schedule on Kickstarter.
We hope we will have another awesome year in 2021!
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2023.05.28 2023.05.28 11:40 (UTC+0)
- 2023.05.28 2023.05.28 09:16 (UTC+0)
- 2023.05.28 2023.05.28 09:03 (UTC+0)
- 2023.05.28 2023.05.28 08:37 (UTC+0)
- 2023.05.27 2023.05.27 09:43 (UTC+0)
- 2023.05.25 2023.05.25 14:38 (UTC+0)