[Update] 12/24 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2020.12.23 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have planned for you in this week’s update.
1. Special Side Story - Adventures in a Winter Wonderland (Week 1)
For Elena's very first year-end ceremony since becoming high priestess, a grand festival is held to celebrate the year that Cidonia rediscovered peace. As they prepare for the event, however, problems begin to arise one after another...
The first week of the special side story, Adventures in a Winter Wonderland begins now.
12/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/14 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
After reaching Account Rank 9, go to the Lobby and tap [Battle] > [Side Story].
Adventures in a Winter Wonderland
Constellan Snowflake Festival (Stage 1~10)
12/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/14 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Constellan Snowflake Festival
12/31 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 1/14 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
1/7 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/14 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
[Little Stars' Wishes]
Wish letters written by the citizens of Constella. The high priestess reads the wishes to the Guardian Star as part of the year-end ceremony.
Elena, Ray, Fairytale Tenebria
Pavel, Cerise, Vivian, Ains, Eaton
- Stages 1~10 of the special side story, Adventures in a Winter Wonderland, will be available in the first chapter, Constellan Snowflake Festival.
- Players can proceed to the next stage after they clear the preceding stage.
- Story Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not have any battles.
- Story Stages do not provide Event currency.
- In the first week of this side story, players can play through one stage with various difficulty levels.
- Players may select a higher
1. Gift Stage Information
- Each chapter will have 1 Gift Stage with entry limitations.
- Players can obtain a gift item that can increase a Hero’s Friendship level.
- Players can obtain 2 Gifts when they clear a gift stage once.
- Players cannot obtain event currency in this stage.
2. Entry Limit
- Players can enter up to 10 times per chapter.
3. Unlock Condition
- Stage [10. Guiding Starlight Forest] can be unlocked after clearing all story stages and completing certain achievements.
4. Acquire Gift
- Please see below for details on the Gift you can receive from this special Side Story.
- Week 1 Gift Information
[Starlight of Serenity]
A lamp made in celebration of the festival in Constella that utilizes the power of the stars to pray for prosperity. Give it as a gift to a Hero to gain Friendship EXP. Provides additional Friendship EXP when given to an Ice elemental Hero.
10.Guiding Starlight Forest
5. How to Gift
Players can only give this Gift to Heirs whose Friendship level is less than level 10.
- Hero Management > Details > Give Gift
- Hero Management > Friendship > Give Gift
② Give Gift
- Players can give the Gift to the hero they select and thus increase that hero’s Friendship level.
- Players can select a Gift they currently have and present it to a hero.
- The Gifts that will give the hero bonus Friendship EXP. will have a (+) sign.
- Players can see how much Friendship EXP can be obtained from a certain Gift on the [Give Gift] screen.
- When you finish giving your Gift, the screen will show the Friendship level and unlocked effects (Expression, Voice)
③ Gift Item
- Players can see the items that they have by going to [Other > Enhance Material].
- When a Hero of a particular element is presented with a gift item of the same element, a bonus will be added to the Friendship EXP that the Hero acquires.
- If a gift is given to a Hero whose element conditions are not met, only the basic Friendship EXP will be acquired.
- In the special side story, Adventures in a Winter Wonderland, players will be able to obtain Ice, Earth, and Fire Elemental Gifts.
■ Main Reward
The Guardian Star's Blessing Added
- The Guardian Star's Blessing, a 4★Artifact can be obtained as a reward in the special side story, Adventures in a Winter Wonderland.
[Lv.78 Epic Accessory]
- Two types of Epic Accessory can be obtained by using the Exchange Shop.
- The Set, Main Stat, and Substat of each piece of Equipment is fixed.
- After purchasing, the substats, when enhanced, will be increased at random.
2. New 5★ Limited Hero – Fairytale Tenebria
Fairytale Tenebria, the New Costume Prize in the pixiv - Epic Seven Illustration Contest has been added as a limited hero!
■ Fairytale Tenebria
※ Plyers can obtain the 5★ hero, Fairytale Tenebria from the Limited Summon. After the event ends, it will not be added to the Covenant Summon.
3. New 5★ Limited Artifact - Fairy Tale for a Nightmare
■ The 5★ Mage Exclusive Artifact, Fairy Tale for a Nightmare, will be added.
※ Players can receive the artifact, Fairy Tale for a Nightmare from the Fairytale Tenebria & Fairy Tale for a Nightmare Drop Rate Up.
- It will not be added to the Covenant Summon once the Limited Drop Rate Up event ends.
4. Fairytale Tenebria & Fairy Tale for a Nightmare Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet the Ice Elemental Mage, Fairytale Tenebria, who using the new debuff, Redirected Provoke, controls the enemy, containing them. Players can also obtain the Mage exclusive Artifact, Fairy Tale for a Nightmare, which deals high fixed Damage in certain situations.
12/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/7 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. World Arena Ardor Season Open
Following the end of the Pre-season, the regular season, Ardor Season will open. We look forward to your amazing battles this season.
- Please see below for the schedule of the World Arena Ardor season.
12/24 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Ardor Season Beginning
12/25 (Fri) 03:00 UTC ~ TBD
Ardor Season Ending
※The pre-season ending schedule and the Ardor season schedule will be the same for all servers.
- Account Rank 60 and above
■ Ardor Season Background Pack
- Adjustments will be made to the Arena entry banner, lobby and battle backgrounds.
- At the end of the Ardor Season, you will earn season rewards based on your final league grade.
■ Ardor Season Improvements
[Banned Hero Displayed when Spectating]
- Improvements will be made so that the banned heroes selected on the battle ready screen is displayed to spectators after both sides have made their choices.
- On the spectators’ screen, the text “Selecting Ban Hero” will be displayed.
- When both players select the ban hero, the banned hero’s image will be displayed in the middle of the screen
[Rank Battle Log Menu Added]
- A Battle Log where players can check their rank battle log will be added.
- When a player taps the [Details] button, a popup displaying information of the heroes selected by both players will be displayed.
- The battle log of the last 10 battles within 15 days will be displayed.
- The battle log will reset when the season changes.
- The battle log for mock battles will not be displayed.
- The Spectate and Replay menus will be removed. (This will be added in a future update)
- An issue where the popup did not close when you touched the bottom part of the sort popup during the pre-ban stage will be fixed.
- The World Arena Overview / Hall of Fame / Mock battle screenshots in Help will be updated to the latest version.
6. Two New Exclusive Equipment Added
[4★ Assassin Coli]
■ The 5-star heroes, Luna and Celine’s Exclusive Equipment will be added to the Alchemist's Steeple.
7. Adventurer’s Path - Achieving Adventurer
The Achieving Adventurer quest has been added to the Adventurer’s Path.
■ Unlock Condition
- Clear Episode 1 Chapter [10-10. Shrieking Hall] to enter.
- Some names and descriptions of existing adventurer's path quests will be modified to make them easier to understand.
No changes have been made to the actual quest details.
8. Other Improvements and Adjustments
■ Team Slots Added
- The maximum number of Team Slots has been expanded from 10 to 15.
- Once open the Team Slot can be used continuously without any restrictions.
- Skystone will be required to expand the team slots from 11 to 15.
■ Title Screen Change
- The winner in the ‘pixiv - Epic Seven Illustration Contest’ will have their art used as the Epic Seven Title Screen.
(Tap here to see the pixiv contest winners)
- Schedule: 12/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/14 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
- Winter has come to the World’s End Pub! Enjoy Christmas with Epic Seven heroes!
- To celebrate this festive season, the BGM in the lobby will also be changed.
- Schedule: 12/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/14 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
- Three new sets from Caides Hunt will be added to the packs that contain Equipment or Reforging Materials.
ㄴ Affected Packs: Equipment Pack 1, Equipment Pack 2, Equipment Booster Pack, Welcome Back Pack 2
- Improvements will be made so that the popup closes when an outer area is tapped in [Covenant/Galaxy Coin Shop > Select Equipment].
■ Hero and Artifact
- A text overflow issue in [Hero Management Screen > Details] that occurred when the hero background story is long will be fixed.
- The Hero Friendship image in Help will be updated to the latest version.
- An intermittent issue where an error is displayed when the hero’s Friendship level increases on the battle result will be fixed.
- The skill description of the effect Restrict of the monster Azimanus Watcher’s skill, Attention, which appears in the Hall of Trials with the Boss Nilgal, will be improved to match the actual effect. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where an incorrect name was displayed in the skill description of Lord's Wyvern’s skill, Mark of Restraint will be fixed. This issue affected Lord's Wyvern who appears in Episode 2 Chapter [6S-6. Restraint Cave]. No functional changes will be made.
- Improvements will be made to awkward expressions in the skill description for Acceleration Spell of ' Frost Crystal / Wind Crystal / Dark Crystal ' who appear in Episode 3 Chapter 4. No functional changes will be made.
- The text ‘Reduces Skill Cooldown’ that appeared in the skill description of Mort’s Advent: Mortelix skill will be adjusted to match the actual in-game effect. This issue affected Mort, who appears in Episode 3 Chapter [4-9. Frosted Altar]. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue where the ‘Reduce Speed’ effect was not displayed in the skill description of Jena’s skill, Coerce will be fixed. This issue affected Jena who appears in the Trial Battle when Doll Maker Pearlhorizon is undergoing a Specialty Change. No functional changes will be made.
- As a new debuff “Redirected Provoke” is being added, certain monsters will become immune to the effect.
■ Story and Adventure
- An issue where Aither could not be added to a Team when you proceed with the Hero placement tutorial after clearing Episode 1 Chapter [1-2. Pilgrim's Crossing] will be fixed.
- Certain typos in the main story of Episode 2 Chapter 3 Mining City Aakhen will be fixed.
- An issue where special characters appeared in Mort’s summoning line will be fixed.
- An issue where the name of the stage connected to Episode 3 Chapter [4-7. Fate's Crossroads] was incorrectly displayed will be fixed.
ㄴ Before: 4-3. Fugitives' Shelter
ㄴ After: 4-8. Crossed Junction
- An intermittent issue where the scroll did not move to the desired location when you enter Hunt or Spirit Altar will be fixed.
- Adjustments will be made so that the ‘Wisdom’s Gaze’ icon that is on the [Battle > Hall of Trials] button appears blurred during the Hall of Trials battle preparation period.
- An issue where the sphere effect was displayed before the hero when a player has Tenebria or Specter Tenebria as a supporter when facing the World Boss will be fixed.
- An issue where tapping a certain part of the screen would open the screen behind a popup will be fixed. This issue occurred when you open the Settings window after having entered Automaton Tower or Abyss.
- Adjustments will be made so that NPC Charlotte’s skills, Dual Swords, Will of the Swamp, and Vortex match their skill descriptions. This adjustment will affect the NPC Charlotte who appears in Episode 3 Chapter [4-4. Path of Connection].
- Improvements have been made so that a newly created list is displayed at the bottom of the screen when you tap the ‘More’ button after having selected a supporter in [Guild War > World Boss].
- An issue where when you move to the battle ready screen, an unknown CP was briefly displayed even though you have not selected an Attack team will be fixed.
- An issue where Heroes that have been placed in an Attack team appear to not have been removed even after they have been used as Promote/Enhance material will be fixed.
- There was an issue where when you move from the Guild battle ready screen to the [Inventory > Equipment Management] screen and return, the defense team appears different. This issue will be fixed.
- An issue where one of the Guild weekly missions, ‘Acquire Scorned Lands AP ' did not count properly will be fixed.
- Adjustments will be made to the exclusive BG design in [Inventory > Exclusive Equipment], [Alchemist’s Steeple > Exclusive Equipment > Craft].
- An issue where on the profile screen, in certain circumstances the supporter icon is displayed in an incorrect location will be fixed.
- An issue where the number of Catalysts owned did not update when you obtain a Catalyst by opening the Catalyst Chest in the Inventory from the Awaken and Skill Enhance screen will be fixed.
- An issue was discovered where players were not able to obtain check-in rewards when they move back to the lobby after the battle result screen is displayed and the server reset time for each sever had passed. This issue will be fixed.
- An issue was discovered where moved to the lobby without the popup window closing. This issue occurred when you tap the back button from the popup displayed after the Specialty Change quest begins. This issue will be fixed.
- An issue where the Item information screen was displayed instead of the Change Equipment popup was discovered. This issue occurred when players went to the Hero Management window and tapped the Necklace/Ring/Boots slot from scrollable screens excluding Automaton Tower, Spirit Altar, and Labyrinth.
■ Price Adjustment for Certain Countries
- Following the tax rate changes, adjustments will be made to the prices of items in certain countries from 12/24 (Thu).
- After this, commodity prices may be adjusted on an irregular basis only in countries where tax rates and exchange rate fluctuations occur.
■ Compensation for the weekly Guild mission, ‘Acquire Scorned Lands AP‘, which did not count properly
- This issue will be fixed with the 12/24 (Thu) Update.
- Compensation Details
① Eligible Heirs: All Heirs
② Details: Brave Crest x60, Guild Reward Chest x3
③ Compensation Distribution Schedule: 12/24 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 12/31 (Thu) 14:59 UTC
※ The compensation will be sent to your mailbox once you log into Epic Seven during the designated period. (Storage Period: 7 Days)
We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused.
We will continue doing our best to provide you with even better service.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.08.22 2021.08.22 23:04 (UTC+0)
- 2021.08.09 2021.08.09 04:42 (UTC+0)
- 2021.08.05 2021.08.05 00:53 (UTC+0)
- 2021.07.03 2021.07.03 00:39 (UTC+0)
- 2021.06.30 2021.06.30 11:16 (UTC+0)
- 2021.06.28 2021.06.28 04:03 (UTC+0)