Fribbels Epic 7 Gear Optimizer - First release! 
- 2020.12.13 13:13 (UTC+0)
Hello everyone, I built a new gear optimizer for Epic Seven that I want to share with the community.
I found gearing units to be super tedious and it can be pretty hard to find optimal combinations of gear from inside the game. This tool hopefully makes this process a lot easier! Here's a screenshot of what it looks like right now:
If you're familiar with the Zarroc gear optimizer you'll probably find the format pretty similar. I used to use it a lot but found it a bit too outdated and it hasn't been updated in half a year. So I built my own with a bunch of improvements to the interface and optimization speed. With the right filters, now it takes under a second to find the optimal permutations of gear for any of my units, out of nearly 1,000 pieces of gear. Here's some of the new features:
- Built in object recognition tool for importing gear from screenshots
- Support for new sets (injury/pen/revenge)
- Much faster search and filter algorithms for optimizing gear
- Flexible main stat/set selections, to allow choosing multiple stats/sets at once
- Flexible forced substat filters to allow requiring multiple substats per gear
- Color coded results & sortable table
- Additional calculated stats columns for comparing your builds
- Ability to add bonus stats for any stat on a unit for artifact and imprints
All instructions and the source code can be found here: https://github.com/fribbels/Fribbels-Epic-7-Optimizer
To get started, you can find and download the latest release here: https://github.com/fribbels/Fribbels-Epic-7-Optimizer/releases and check out the instructions to get it up and running.
Since this is the first release, I'm happy to help anyone with questions or issues getting it set up. You can find my discord in the links above. There's still a lot of room for improvement and I'll be adding more features too in my free time, so feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
Thanks for reading and I hope you find it useful!