More bomb heroes? Hero ideas.
- 2020.11.11 21:06 (UTC+0)
ML Leo is still not doing great for a multitude of reasons, one of which I feel is the fact that he is the only hero in the game right now that utilizes the Bomb debuff. Might we expect some heroes in the future to use bombs, particularly being able to detonating the bombs earlier?
Just for fun, around the time ML Leo released, I decided to make some heroes to help support the bomb debuff while making sure ML Leo remains as the primary bomb inflictor. Here is what I came up with and wouldn't mind seeing similar units to these in the future :)
Ninja themed, ML 4 star. Originally a ML Surin idea.
- S1 Blackout: Attacks the enemy with chain flail, with a 50% (75% max) chance of inflicting Hit Chance Down for 2 turns.
- S2 Doom Say: Batters the enemy with a chain flail, inflicting bomb for two turns. 3 turn Cooldown. Soul Burn (20 souls): Ignore Effect resistance and inflict one additional bomb for 3 turns. I would like every Bomb unit to be able to inflict their own bombs, which is the primary purpose for this skill.
- S3 Planted Explosives: Implant explosives into the enemy and detonate them. Detonates all bombs at the end of the turn. 4 turn (3 max) Cooldown. The primary purpose for this units is to have them detonate all bombs inflicted.
- (Awakening): Planted Explosives: Implant explosives into the enemy and detonate them. Detonates all bombs before inflicting bomb for 2 turns. 5 turn Cooldown (4 turn max). An interesting idea to reset the bomb on one random enemy.
Heavy Metal Tank themed, RGB 4 star. Originally an earth knight.
- S1 Rush Down: Rush the enemy, detonating 1 bomb debuff on the enemy. Increases damage proportional to the caster's defense. Soul Burn (10 souls): Dispells one buff. A counter attacking tank that can detonate bombs should make this unit an essential for any bomb-oriented teams.
- S2 (passive) Deadman's Switch: When the caster is attacked, there is a 30% (50% max) chance that the enemy will be inflicted with Bomb for 2 turns. This chance is doubled if the caster is below 50% hp. Once again, I wanted to make sure each unit was self sufficient, and inflicting bombs when hit is thematically appropriate for a tank.
- S3 Imposing Presence: The caster presents himself as an extremely dangerous threat, inflicting provoke for 2 turns on all enemies. 5 turns (4 max) cooldown. A synergistic S3 to allow the tank to activate their passive against single target units. An AoE provoke shouldn't be too powerful when compared to Ceci's own S3.
- (Awakening) Imposing Presence: The caster presents himself as an extremely dangerous threat, inflicting provoke for 2 turns on all enemies and increased defense on the caster for 2 turns.
Combat Medic themed, RGB 5 star. Originally a fire soul weaver.
- S1 Bomb Toss: Tosses a bomb at the enemy, with a 25% chance to inflict Bomb for 1 turn. And again, the soul weaver is meant to be a more offense oriented support, and needs bombs detonated to trigger their skills. A 25% chance should be a balanced effect chance for a debuff that stuns, especially when compared to Angelica's own S1 having a similar chance.
- S2 (passive): Explosive Personality: Once per turn, when a bomb is detonated, triggers an extra attack against all enemies, before increasing all allies combat readiness by 10% (15% max), increasing the caster's attack for 2 turns and reducing the caster's cooldowns by 1 turn. As I said, an offense oriented support that is suppose to deal a decent amount of AoE damage and giving a very consistent CR push. Can get scary if multiple bombs are not under control.
- Awakening: Explosive Personality (Passive): When a bomb is detonated, triggers an extra attack against all enemies, increasing all allies combat readiness by 10% (15% max), increasing all allies attack for 2 turns and reducing the caster’s cooldowns by 1 turn. Just to drive the point that this support is a offense oriented support, an consistent attack buff.
- Smokescreen: Covers the battle field in smoke and plants a bomb on an unsuspecting enemy, inflicting hit chance down on all enemies for 2 turns before inflicting the enemy with the highest CR is inflicted with bomb for 1 turn, and heals all allies. Heal amount increases proportional to the casters attack. 6 turns (5 max) cooldown. +2 souls. SB (20 souls): Dispels all buffs on the enemy with the highest CR before inflicting debuffs. To give the soul weaver a bit of healing. The long turn cooldown is to account for her S2 constantly reducing her skill cooldowns so she can continue to do her job without help. However, this soul weaver gets even stronger if there are more heroes that inflict bomb.
And those are the three other heroes I wanted to share. Like I said, mostly just for fun, but I would love to see ML Leo and the bomb debuff become more relevant to add some variety in the future.
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.03.15 2021.03.15 17:24 (UTC+0)
- 2021.02.24 2021.02.24 01:11 (UTC+0)
- 2021.02.04 2021.02.04 21:54 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.24 2021.01.24 09:35 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.07 2021.01.07 04:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 11:55 (UTC+0)