[Update] 9/17 (Thu) Update Notice 
- 2020.09.16 10:32 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel
Here is what we have prepared for you in this week’s update!
Please see below for more details.
1. Official Simplified Chinese Launching
■ Official Simplified Chinese Launch
- Schedule: 2020.09.17 (Thu) after the maintenance
- Eligible Servers: Korea, Asia, Global, Europe
West Politia, an area managed through the urban planning system will now be available.
Meet new Heroes and enemies while helping the Automatic Dolls resolve a deep conflict!
■ West Politia
[West Politia ]
- Chapter 2, West Politia, has a total of 10 Quests that players will be able to complete.
■ West Politia
- Clearing stages in chapter 2, West Politia, will grant the player AP which can be used in this area’s AP Exchange.
- The items that you can purchase in the Exchange shop will vary according to your Trust level of the nation you are currently in.
- In order to purchase certain items, players will have to increase their Trust level in that nation.
The 2★ monster, Army Dog will be added.
■ Story Journal
Meet Last Rider Krau, Leader of the Mechanical Empire Taranor's Special Force Team 7 and Heir to the mobile weapon Ziegfried.
Players can meet this Light elemental Knight who, after suffering an Attack that targets all allies, grants a barrier to all allies, in the Mystic, Covenant and Moonlight summons.
■ Last Rider Krau
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet the Ice elemental Hero, Sez who contains the enemy by dealing high damage via a powerful additional Attack. Players can also obtain the Thief exclusive Artifact, Manica of Control which increases the Critical Hit Chance and Hit Chance of a single Attack.
9/17 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 9/24 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. New Artifact – Manica of Control
■ The 5★ Thief exclusive Artifact, Manica of Control will be added.
※ Players will be able to obtain the Artifact, Manica of Control through the “Sez & Manica of Control” Drop Rate Up Event.
On 9/24 (Thu) at 03:00 UTC after this Drop Rate Up event ends, players will be able to obtain Manica of Control from the Covenant summon and as well as from applicable summon tickets.
6. Ludwig & Time Matter Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet Ludwig, an Earth elemental Mage who protects himself with Invincibility and a Barrier, while also being able to attack all enemies with a powerful skill that penetrates Defense. Players can also obtain the Mage exclusive Artifact, Time Matter, which activates powerful effects after eliminating an enemy.
9/17 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 9/24 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
7. Free Spirit Tieria Improvements
■ Adjustments on How to Obtain Free Spirit Tieria
- The condition to achieve Free Spirit Tieria from connections will change.
Clear Episode 1 Chapter 2-10 Sage Minaret
Clear Episode 1 Chapter 2-2 Arcsoru Library
- Improvements will be made so that when you obtain her through connections, you will obtain her at her highest skill enhancement level
■ Reimbursement for Free Spirit Tieria already obtained.
- If a player has already obtained Free Spirit Tieria all of her skill level will be maxed.
- Players will be reimbursed all materials (Gold, MolaGora, Catalysts) which were used to enhance Free Spirit Tieria’s skills.
- However, if Friendship Level 10 has already been reached and the skill points or MolaGora have already been acquired and used, then the spent amount will be deducted from the reimbursed amount.
■ Skill Point
- Adjustments will be made so that Skill Points (or MolaGora) cannot be obtained even if Free Spirit Tieria’s Friendship level reaches 10.
■ Adventurer’s Path Quest Restructuring
- The following restructuring will be applied to [Adventurer’s Path > Beautiful Pursuer].
① Unlock Condition Changes
Clear all quests in [Adventurer’s Path > Aspiring Adventurer].
Clear Episode 1 Chapter 2-2. Arcsoru Library
② Skill Enhance Quest Changes
Enhance Free Spirit Tieria's Pursuit Cut skill 3 times
Clear 3 stages in Adventure with Free Spirit Tieria
8. Japanese Media Pack Update
The following are the Heroes who can now use Japanese voice.
Little Queen Charlotte
※ We will continue to increase the number of Japanese media pack-enabled heroes.
9. Other Improvements and Adjustments
[Episode 2 5★ Hero Summon Pack]
- Eligible Players: Heirs who have cleared Episode 2 Chapter 10-10 Distorted Dimension
- Purchase Period: For players who fulfill the criteria above, this pack will be available for 3 days.
※ Heirs who have already cleared the stage mentioned above will have this pack displayed for 3 days when they login after the update is finished.
- Animated Packs: Welcome Pack Chest, Daily Leif Pack, 5★ Artifact Pack, 5★ Hero Summon Ticket (Episode 1), Accessory Charm Pack, Artifact Charm Pack, Equipment Booster Pack, Nurture Booster Pack, Powder of Knowledge Pack, Catalyst Booster Pack
- Adjustments will be made to correct the skill description of the Boss, Benevolent Romann, who appears in Episode 3 Chapter 1-8. However, no functional changes will be made.
- Adjustments will be made to correct the skill order for Phantom Haste and Phantom Specimen Sez who appear in the Automaton Tower. Please note that no functional changes will be made.
■ Adventure and Story
- Certain typos in the background story for the 5★ Hero Kawerik will be fixed.
- Some of the Friendship Topics for the 5-star Hero Elena will be adjusted to match her camping topics.
- BGM and Hero animations will be added to the hidden story in Episode 3 Chapter 1.
- The speed for the Bosses in a Level 2 Expedition will be reduced.
- If the skill effects from Attack and Defeat are triggered on multiple Heroes at the same time, the order will be adjusted so that it is random.
- Improvements will be made so that a player’s current Energy amount is not displayed at the top of the Arena screen.
- Players will be directed to the Skystone Shop when they tap the pop-up to purchase materials which are displayed on the Arena screen.
- An issue where, in certain situations, even after the server reset time has passed, players were not able to purchase Malicious Bug Charm in the shop will be fixed.
- An issue will be fixed where if you open and close an Episode in Adventure and then tap the back button players were not properly redirected.
- An issue that caused players to be directed to the lobby when they tap the back button from the Hall of Trials Exchange will be fixed.
- An issue were an error screen was displayed when a player tried to join a Guild right after disbanding one will be fixed.
- The name for the Lv. 90 Wyvern Ring that can be obtained by Equipment Forging will be changed.
Dark Dragon Gem
Dark Red Dragon Gem
- Improvements will be made to the way reward boxes are displayed for the daily/weekly Three Sisters’ Reputations. The boxes that can be received will now have a notification dot displayed as well.
- The Expedition Reputation conditions for Conclave will be adjusted as follows.
Complete a Level 1 Expedition 1 time
Receive rewards from a Level 1 Expedition 1 time
Complete a Level 1 Expedition 2 times
Receive rewards from a Level 2 Expedition 1 time
Complete a Level 1 Expedition 3 times
Receive rewards from a Level 3 Expedition 1 time
- An issue where, in certain situations, an error message displays when obtaining Amazon Prime rewards will be fixed.
- An issue will be fixed where sound did not output after playing the Episode 3 PV.
10. Special Side Story Preview - Thieves under the Light of the Full Moon
Next week the special side story, “Thieves under the Light of the Full Moon” will begin.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.02.04 2021.02.04 21:54 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.24 2021.01.24 09:35 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.07 2021.01.07 04:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 11:55 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 08:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 07:22 (UTC+0)