[Update] 9/3 Update Content 
- 2020.09.02 10:33 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
The main stage of Epic Seven's third episode is the northern continent, Eureka!
You will be able to see exciting stories that traverse the past and the present.
Also, we have updates such as the opening of the World Arena Endeavor Season and the addition of new Exclusive Equipment,
We also have convenience improvements prepared for you such as bulk promotion and separate Artifact inventory!
We have a lot of updates prepared for you this week. Please see below for more details.
The main story of Episode 3, "Hymn of a Wailing Tundra," which encompasses the past and the present, begins in Eureka, the northern continent!
The Continent of Eureka, where four nations are located!
New enemies appear as Ras and his companions head to Lefundos.
Are you ready to find Eureka's hidden truth and set off on a new adventure?
■ Title Screen Change
■ Episode 3 AP Exchange System
[AP Exchange Unlock Condition]
- The AP Exchange will be unlocked after you clear the last stage of every chapter.
[How to Use]
- The items that can be purchased in the Episode 3 AP Exchange Shop will vary according to your Trust level.
- Players will have to increase their Trust level in order to purchase certain items in the AP Exchange Shop.
- The NPC’s expression and the items you can purchase will change as you increase your Trust level.
- You can see your current Trust level in each nation and increase your trust level accordingly.
- Trust Level: Distrusted > Neutral > Friendly > Trusted
- A story will be opened when Trust level reaches a certain level.
- You can find Trust missions by going to Adventure > AP Exchange > Nation Info > Trust Missions
-The 2-star Monster, Lefundos Wizard, that players can meet in Eureka will be added.
■ Episode 3, Chapter 1 – South Lefundos
[How to Enter]
Players can enter this stage after clearing [10. Twisted Core] in Episode 2, Chapter 10.
- Episode 3, Chapter 1, South Lefundos consists of a total of 10 quests.
[South Lefundos AP Exchange]
The AP exchange will be available after clearing all the quests in South Lefundos.
① AP Exchange Unlock Condition
② How to Use
- Collect AP Points from South Lefundos and exchange them for items in the Exchange shop.
- The items that you can purchase in the Exchange shop will vary according to your Trust level of the nation you are currently in.
- In order to purchase certain items, players will have to increase their Trust level in that nation.
- Players can increase their Trust Level by completing Trust Missions.
- There is a limit to the number of times players can purchase certain items in the Exchange Shop.
- Chapter 1, A Noble Cause will be added to the Episode 3 Story Journal.
- Players can receive the background pack, Lefundos Royal Palace as a reward for clearing all quests in Episode 3, Chapter 1.
The second World Arena regular season, Endeavor Season will open. We look forward to your amazing battles this season.
- Please see below for the schedule of the World Arena Second regular season.
9/3 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Endeavor Season Beginning
9/4 (Fri) 03:00 UTC ~ TBD
Endeavor Season Ending
★ or higher.
■ Endeavor Season Reward
- At the end of the Endeavor Season, players will receive season rewards according to their final league ranking.
※ The skin image will be revealed through a separate notice during the season.
■ Endeavor Season Improvements
[Point deduction policy according to rank]
- The Victory Point deductions according to rank will be improved.
- The percentage of points deducted after you have played for 72 hours following the last ranking will be adjusted as shown below.
- The Victory points deduction target has been changed from Master to Gold.
Victory Points Deduction Target
Percentage of Victory points Deducted
Elapsed Play Time
Master and higher
Gold and higher
- Improvements will be made so that a notification is displayed when you leave or are forced out of a mock battle room.
- Improvements will be made to the button’s responsiveness when selecting and banning Heroes.
New Exclusive Equipment for the 5★ Hero, Cecilia and the 4★ Hero Rin will be added to the Hall of Trials Exchange.
■ Ravi and Kawerik’s
9/3 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 9/10 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
This Drop Rate Up event features Kawerik, a Fire-elemental Mage who can turn the tide of battle by increasing an opponent’s skill
cooldown as well as increasing his own speed. It also features the Mage exclusive Artifact, Black Hand of the Goddess, which is very
useful at the start of battle especially for Heroes who are effective in short battles.
9/3 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 9/10 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
6. Bulk Promotion Update
A bulk promotion function for Phantasma and Natural 2★ Heroes will be added.
Bulk promotions follow the same rules as standard promotion in regards to the amount of gold consumed, the required number of ingredients needed, and the automatic equipping of Equipment.
- After going to [Hero > Hero Inventory] players can use the Bulk Promotion function by tapping on the Bulk Promotion icon
- Players can also access the Bulk promotion function by going from [Hero > Team Formation] and tapping the Bulk Promotion icon.
■ Bulk Promotion Rules
- Only Max Level Phantasma or Max Level natural 2 Star Heroes are eligible for bulk promotion
* Heroes that are locked are not eligible for bulk promotion
- Players must have the required number of material in order to use this function
*Basic promotion material: 3-4 Star Phantasma and/or Natural 2 Star Heroes who have not reached their Max Level.
* Heroes that are locked, part of a team or limited/event Heroes cannot be used as material.
*Promotion material Heroes are selected from lower-level Heroes.
※ The option to use Natural 3 Star Heroes as promotion material can be toggled on/off in the settings menu.
- Eligible Bulk Promotion Heroes are automatically selected and displayed. (Maximum of 10)
- Players will be able to see the Promotion Hero as well as the ingredient/gold that will be consumed.
- If there is a Hero you do not wish to be promoted, players will be able to remove it from bulk promotion by tapping on it.
- If a Hero is selected as an ingredient that you do not wish to use, players can tap on that Hero to remove it as an ingredient, and select a different eligible Hero to be used as an ingredient instead,
- Once the promotion Hero and ingredient have been selected, players can tap the [Promote] button to complete the process.
- If there are no eligible ingredients, then nothing will be displayed.
- Players can automatically enable promotion targets and which type of Heroes they wish to be used as ingredients in the settings.
- Based on the settings you enable, the Heroes/Ingredients will follow your choices.
- If you change the settings for Bulk Promotion and close the window, the list will be immediately refreshed and the promotion Heroes will be selected and displayed again.
7. [Three Sisters' Diary] Reputation Improvements
The Daily and Weekly Reputations located in the Three Sisters’ Diary of the Reputation section will be improved.
Even if you do not clear all of the achievements, you will still be able to obtain the final reward based on how many Achievement Points you have earned. The daily/weekly achievements are divided so that you can better see your progress for each.
※ Due to the improvements for the Three Sisters' Diary Reputations, the daily/weekly achievements will be reset after the update on 9/3 (Thu).
If you have completed these reputations prior to the update and but did not collect your rewards, you will not be able to obtain these rewards following the update. Please collect your completed achievement rewards before the update on 9/3 (Thu).
■ Reputation Clear Rewards – Changes
The rewards that can be obtained when completing the daily/weekly achievements for the Three Sisters' Diary will be changed.
Individual rewards based on the completed achievement
Achievement Points for each completed achievement
- The number of Achievements that can be completed will be increased.
number of Achievements that can be completed will be increased.
- Each day/weekly achievement clear grants Achievement Points and rewards for each section can be obtained according to the total earned value.
- Players can tap on the box in the Achievement Point Gauge in order to receive the rewards.
- When receiving Achievement Point rewards, a pop-up with the reward information will show.
- Once all the cumulative achievement point rewards have been obtained, no further achievement points will be given.
- If your cumulative achievement point number exceeds 100, achievement points will continue to be added if the cumulative reward has not been achieved.
- Reward Milestones
10 – 20 – 30 – 50 – 80 – 100 (6 Total)
20 – 40 – 60 – 80 – 100 (5 Total)
8. Artifact Inventory Improvements
Equipment and Artifact inventory will be separated, and the filter for the Artifact inventory area will be improved.
■ Artifact Inventory Storage
- Artifacts will be separated from Equipment and will not be included in the Equipment Inventory count.
- Artifact inventory will be given a basic inventory space of 100 basic and can be expanded using Skystone, using the exact method of other Inventory storage areas.
- Icon for Equipment from enhancing/equipping window will be changed to match the Equipment Inventory Icon.
- The default setting for the Artifact Inventory Storage will be the “All” tab
■ Artifact Inventory Sorting/Filtering Improvements
- -Improvements will be made so that only the Artifacts of the desired Class will be filtered. This can be viewed from the top of the inventory.
- The sorting options have been changed. The sort function “Class” will be removed and the sorting function “Name” will be added.
- The Artifact Enhance settings will be changed. The sort function “Class” will be removed and the sorting function “Name” will be added.
9. New Event Artifact Added
In honor of Ezera’s Foundation Day celebration, a new 4 Star common Artifact, ``To a New World'' will be added.
10. New Pet Added
One new Pet will be added. See below for more detailed information.
9/3 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 9/16 (Wed) 14:59 UTC
■ How to Acquire
Players can acquire this Pet by purchasing our Donation Pack.
▶ Tap here for more information regarding the limited Donation Pack item.
11. Other Improvements and Adjustments
[Animation applied on the pack screen]
- An animation showing a Hero moving will be applied on certain packs.
- Target: Growth Pack / Specialty Change Pack / Newbie Pack / Rising Star Pack / Veteran Pack
■ Hero and Artifact
- Artifacts that increase the EXP obtained will have their skill descriptions changed to reflect that they can’t have double effects applied.
- Improvements will be made so that the skill effects of certain Exclusive Equipment is displayed in more detail. There are no functional changes.
*1. 4★ Hero Achates’ Exclusive Equipment Untainted Heart’s Rapid Cure skill.
*2. 4★ Hero Guider Aither’s Exclusive Equipment Whispered Faith’s Spirit's Protection skill.
- Corrections have been made to the skill description of the 4★ Hero Achates’ exclusive equipment Untainted Heart’s Rapid Cure skill.
* Previously 66.666% → Now 67%
- An issue that caused a butterfly effect to be displayed when the 5★ Hero Briar Witch Iseria is in the lobby will be fixed.
Sol, Baiken, Dizzy, Elphelt, Kizuna AI
Miss Confille, Necro&Undine, Junkyard Dog
Special Collaboration Heroes
Gunflame, Volcanic Viper, Tyrant Rave ver. Beta,
Tatami Gaeshi, Tsurane Sanzu-watashi, Garyo Tensei,
Gamma Ray, Emotional Gamma Ray, Judge Better Half, Magnum Wedding
- The description for certain Heroes will be changed as shown below. Please note that no functional changes will be made.
Adjustments will be made to clarify the skill order
An issue where, when you use this skill Fighting Spirit increases to 15 was not stated in the description will be fixed.
Ruele of Light
Adjustments will be to the description to clarify which targets the skill applies to.
Adjustments will be to the description to clarify which targets the skill applies to.
Adjustments will be made to the description to clarify which effects occur when the target has a buff.
Adjustments will be made to the text to clarify the skill order and the conditions under which Increased Combat Readiness is triggered.
- Charles’ side story, The Meaning of Justice, will be added to the story journal.
- Improvements will be made so that players can see the exclusive currency they own as they play through the side story.
■ Adventure and Battle
- An issue where players were able to proceed with 10-4. Crimson Outpost in Episode 1 before clearing 10-3. Dalberg Field will be fixed.
- An issue where players were able to proceed to 10-S1. Moonlight Flower Hill after the dialogue with the Taranor Guard in 10-3. Dalberg Field will be fixed.
- The stats of Vivian and Karven who appear in Episode 2 [4-5. Tree of Old Memories] will be reduced.
- The stats of Straze who appears in Episode 2 [9-10. Altar of Unfamiliar Stars] will be reduced.
- Improvements will be made so that Heirs who have not logged in for a long time do not appear on the recommended Friends list.
* The same improvements will be made for the list of supporters in adventure or side story battles.
- Improvements will be made so that the amount of gold and EXP obtained when an Equipment is sold or used to enhance other Equipment will be adjusted according to the Equipment level.
* The amount of gold obtained will be increased by about 10% and EXP by about 15%.
- Background packs obtained will be sorted according to the following types;
* Main Episode > Labyrinth > World Arena > Side Story
- The description of certain Catalysts will be supplemented. However, no functional changes will be made.
- Improvements will be made so that a confirmation message is displayed when you tap the [Receive All] button in the mailbox.
- An issue where the wins did not refresh when a player is directed to the main Expedition screen after taping the back button after a victory will be fixed.
- An issue where the entry button for Expedition was displayed in the Lobby when there are rewards to be collected after an Expedition ends will be fixed.
- An issue where the Forging tutorial could not play once you enter the Sanctuary will be fixed.
- Auto Battle function from the battle page, added in the previous 8/20 update will be deleted.
Heirs can still use Auto Battle as they’ve done before the 8/20 update.
- Adjustments will be made so that the touch effects can be displayed on iOS devices.
- A sever change button will be added to the Server Maintenance screen when a server is in maintenance.
* This will occur only when there is just a specific server is undergoing maintenance.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.02.24 2021.02.24 01:11 (UTC+0)
- 2021.02.04 2021.02.04 21:54 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.24 2021.01.24 09:35 (UTC+0)
- 2021.01.07 2021.01.07 04:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 11:55 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 08:40 (UTC+0)